The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I hope you all realize that that's fake as hell, and that she probably made great money for doing that video which probably amounted to her playing with chocolate cookie dough..
I never even looked it up, and took darksider's word for it, that it was a legit scat title. That's a relief if it's fake. Cute little tsuna is no longer tainted in my eyes. I'll go check it out now, and see if I would have been duped.

T28-487 Older Brother, Also Is Said With A Bath ... Good? Pies Sexual Intercourse - In Shaved Sister And The Bath Was Awakened At Property

Cast: Atomi Shuri, Kotohane Shizuku, Miyazawa Yukari, Iroha Meru

View attachment 936197 View attachment 936198

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/t28-487-hq-1080p-oniichan_isshoniohaittemoii-nimetapaipantoodeshi.1719998/
The thumbnails look so good! I didn't realize parts of it were POV! Yukari looks especially cute in the first scene, looking up at us while giving a blowjob. I can remove that one from the wishlist.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
yea, both meru and yukari look especially cute in this one. This is probably the cutest I've seen Meru look (in AV)...
01.jpg

can't say the same about shuri and shizuku. I don't like how their hair is in this one. It looks unnatural for them to have that style, as loli's in a bath title. Though, I'm just going by the thumbnails, I wont be able to watch it till later tonight.

Reactions: shawn720s

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Oh ho ho, they're both extra cute in this title as well.. although Shizuku seems like the kind of girl who's a bit loopy.. It's so funny how she plays with the waterproof camera and how she waves to her brother's dick and the faces she makes like she's taking selfies with it lol..

well then, sounds like I'm in store for an epic fap sesh later tonight :haha:

... I probably won't make it past meru in the 2nd scene anyway :xD:

But I do still feel like Shuri (and to a lesser extent Shizuku) come off as wooden sometimes. Like they're dolls that have a hard time conveying emotion.

Maybe I'm just being a Yuuna fanboy, but I swear Yuuna gave Shuri genuine looks during ZUKO-117, that said "wtf are you doing? who are you right now?" on multiple occasions lol.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Why does Marie look so much younger in that video?

I haven't watched her in anything recently, but a title I have on wishlist (that released yesterday), features Marie. The debut of Aoi Tomita...
bban119pl.jpg
bban00119jp-7.jpgbban00119jp-4.jpg

Marie showing the rookie the ropes :hot:

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
I thought it was a new one when I read your post. It's a shame she's retired.

Agreed, it looks like she just started working in a soapland and she still looks great. I'm hoping she has another younger sister joining the family trade soon, Imari was great while she was around, and I read somewhere that their mother also followed in her daughters career choice. Couldn't find a name or anything about it though.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Well, it is new, they just released it today, even though it might be a movie that was available somewhere else before they billed it as new. Anyways, after seeing AV9898 1695 http://maddawgjav.net/av9898-1695-一之瀬すず-–-放課後-z_two/ I would be very interested in having a session with her.. That's one of my favorite uncensored movies of all time...

I was agreeing that it was a shame she retired, all her uncensored scenes are from her two Merci Beaucoup releases, oddly available in 3D-TV. Dunno why they keep getting released on the streaming sites, but it's easily my favorite uncensored releases. They still have a plot, and it doesn't have a combination of makeup and lighting issues making her look sick.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Anyways, after seeing AV9898 1695 http://maddawgjav.net/av9898-1695-一之瀬すず-–-放課後-z_two/ I would be very interested in having a session with her.. That's one of my favorite uncensored movies of all time...
Agreed, it looks like she just started working in a soapland and she still looks great. I'm hoping she has another younger sister joining the family trade soon, Imari was great while she was around, and I read somewhere that their mother also followed in her daughters career choice. Couldn't find a name or anything about it though.

Alright, who's going to japan with me? Or do rest of you have bigger life goals than mine of getting laid by a retired loli at a soapland? ahahaha
Ugh.. look at how amazing her coochie looks here in that exact same scenario..
looks just as amazing from behind...
11.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It just makes it so much better that she's still wearing her blouse and socks in that scene.. omg...
Yea, your favorite uncensored scene of hers does look better. Sadly, I only have that one 1pondo/caribbeancom scene at the moment. I plan on getting all her uncensored stuff soon, thanks to the recent celebration of her in this thread. Turns out it was a great thing that caribbeancom re-released one of her older uncensored scenes yesterday, because it made everyone remember her (I definitely forgot about her lol).

..actually my uncensored collection is so unorganized, I probably do already have most of her uncensored releases and don't realize it. Even if I do already have it in 2D, it dosen't matter. I'm going to download the untouched 22GB 3D iso and watch it in my rift :haha:...
8aqVpLb.jpg
dvd1mcb3dbd-24.jpg
this might be the greatest 3D jav ever! Even beating Maria Ozawa's catwalk poison 02. I need to check my collection, how didn't I already download this lol? Seems most of my 3D stuff is catwalk poison's.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Well that kinda sucks. It seems suzu's other Merci Beaucoup release (MCBD-06), is one of their few releases that does not feature 3D.

Would have been nice to have her entire uncensored collection in 3D. I'll probably still get it though, I like the idea of having all her uncensored releases contained in 2 videos (plus better bitrate).

I recently upgraded my uncensored omomo's from this...
carib.jpg
to this...
bd0.jpg
look at that 5% increase in quality for only an extra 20GB lol. Only the best for omomo.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Eh so she did a scat movie.. you don't have to watch it.. I'm totally not into it either so I just ignored it. And her ass is not like abnormally large or anything like that, it's a major asset for her I think :p It's a thing of beauty.

Pretty much all scat movies are fake.

My bad. I didn't know scat movies are mostly fake. I know that adult industry probably use some tricks like mainstream movies to give us the illusion but as scat theme doesn't interest me, I never watch a trailer. The only thing related to scat I saw was Maki Hojo pooping on (or next to) a desk. And I was like :eek:
I know it's stupid but if an actress does weird movies, I skip the actress. It's what I do for Hana Kano, she did vomit movies (are they fake too ?). But she's also out of shape so if I want to see a snake tongue, I watch Yuuno Hoshi (some active actresses have also long tongue (Ooshima Yuuka, Nonomiya Misato ). I only do an exception for Tsubomi. 2 movies with vomit scenes and peeing (I'm not sure).

Well, it's like Asahi Mizuno, Anri Okita, it's too much for my taste. Probably that camera angles make it bigger than it really is too. Still, I have to admit that I had good time watching heyzo-0723, couple times few years ago.

Her ass appearing bigger was a bad thing :yareyare:. What image video was it? I'll take a close look at it and get to the bottom of if it was too fat lol.

It was WALHA-004. I did the same with Anri Okita, I was able to see how large her ass is because for the movies I saw, it was rarely visible, she was always bending or something, never straight in front of the camera.

Does this not interest you? :xD:

Haha. The lack of facials was also a point that lead me to delete her stuff.

Yea, your favorite uncensored scene of hers does look better. Sadly, I only have that one 1pondo/caribbeancom scene at the moment. I plan on getting all her uncensored stuff soon, thanks to the recent celebration of her in this thread. Turns out it was a great thing that caribbeancom re-released one of her older uncensored scenes yesterday, because it made everyone remember her (I definitely forgot about her lol).

..actually my uncensored collection is so unorganized, I probably do already have most of her uncensored releases and don't realize it. Even if I do already have it in 2D, it dosen't matter. I'm going to download the untouched 22GB 3D iso and watch it in my rift :haha:...
View attachment 936264
View attachment 936265
this might be the greatest 3D jav ever! Even beating Maria Ozawa's catwalk poison 02. I need to check my collection, how didn't I already download this lol? Seems most of my 3D stuff is catwalk poison's.

Wow, big file. I have a 3D 42" TV, it might be fun to try.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
It just makes it so much better that she's still wearing her blouse and socks in that scene.. omg...
meanwhile in Yuuna's uncensored releases...
900.gif
Is it just me or is the censor on some newest releases like a return to the dark ages? Take a look at KTKL-008 or KTKZ-005. I went back and looked at KTDS-901 and the difference is depressing! There is a discussion going on over at Scanlover 2 here: http://scanlover.com/d/1686-brace-yourself-the-winter-is-coming.

plot twist: this leads to studios selling uncensored versions in the states... one can dream :p.
Wow, big file. I have a 3D 42" TV, it might be fun to try.

Well if you want a smaller download, here's an 8GB SBS 3D copy...

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: 201flyer

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
Sora Shina is slightly over the Loli limit right?

mudr00014pl.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Sora Shina is slightly over the Loli limit right?

mudr00014pl.jpg
She's passable as one, but her career path leans more towards her not being a loli.

She does play a borderline loli from time to time, like these...

avop228pl.jpg
0000.jpg

201flyer

Akiba Citizen
Dec 8, 2009
meanwhile in Yuuna's uncensored releases...

plot twist: this leads to studios selling uncensored versions in the states... one can dream :p.

Yikes...just take a look at MDTM-220. It's really really bad. Reminds me of JAV from 20 years ago back in the VCD days. Same with TMCY-098

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010