The Ultimate Loli Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
that one is also in my queue lol. looks amazing, I noticed it yesterday. I agree. After I watch Yuuna's heyzo, I plan on watching that one soon after.

I have to say, alot of these recent uncensored releases are alot better than I was expecting. Like I said yesterday, I didn't really get that many uncensored releases in 2016. Since I've been downloading a ton of them recently, it seems I underestimated them. Some of them are really good.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Specifically, the talent in uncensored seems more loli focused now, than it did in the past. Way cuter girls being used than the mature woman we used to get in uncensored.

...now if they would just start doing advanced scenarios.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
l_l.jpg

This is getting absurd! Yet another Yuuna uncensored scene coming out on the 17th! Her third caribbeancom scene (2nd proper scene). Dressed as schoolgirl this time :malu2:. I didn't even get a chance to watch her heyzo scene yet, I can't keep up with all these uncensored yuuna releases coming out lol.

y1.gif y2.gif

OMG she is wearing a leotard underneath the schoolgirl outfit! I was just saying a few days ago how this is my dream uncensored look for her...
I wish it would have been from the schoolgirl series.

Or better yet, a ballet theme! Tailor made for her. If they did that, and had Yuuna in a leotard (preferably one that's a few sizes too small), displaying her flexibility, and uncensored.. lets just say, new personal fap records would be set upon it's release

Wow :pusing:. both my schoolgirl and leotard wish was granted in a single release. She better get fucked while wearing the leotard. I know she won't, caribbeancom is way to vanilla to do something that hot. The trailer makes me very nervous. I don't like how she is stripped completely nude at the end, or how "sensual touching" is one of the themes of this release. Just give me a couple minutes of her getting fucked in the leotard and I'll be happy :Xiexie:.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I just realized that all these uncensored releases means she will probably retire soon :gakdenger:
I don't think so.. at least not for the moment. She has a bunch of upcoming releases, and recently posted a bts image of a future moodyz title...
C3TNLJFUYAQfWni.jpg large.jpg
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2017/0...mpanies-over-upload-of-nude-pics-to-fc2-live/

Fuck, I wonder if this is going to affect those other uncensored videos.. This just talks about the live part of the site..
yea, I hope not. alot of great content comes from there.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
You're right about the uncensored using younger, cuter looking actresses. They also seem to be doing more loli type stuff also.

Here's a Caribbean com sample with a "mimi" type young lady, she even has a pink leotard in one scene

http://en.caribbeancom.com/eng/moviepages/080114-656/index.html

For me though, the school uniform look is the one I prefer in Jav, even if it's just the long blue socks and nothing else... oh those socks. The same actress, a similar scene, one with the socks one without and the choice is easy for me

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Well I'm pretty sure those videos I got were filmed in Japan.. not certain though.

Yeah, but they can't take them off a server in Hong Kong. There might be some people less willing to film, but it's harder to prove that it was filmed in Japan while live films they can just show up. I looked at the fc2 live tags on that article and this happened in 2014 too, haha.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
You're right about the uncensored using younger, cuter looking actresses. They also seem to be doing more loli type stuff also.

Here's a Caribbean com sample with a "mimi" type young lady, she even has a pink leotard in one scene

http://en.caribbeancom.com/eng/moviepages/080114-656/index.html

For me though, the school uniform look is the one I prefer in Jav, even if it's just the long blue socks and nothing else... oh those socks. The same actress, a similar scene, one with the socks one without and the choice is easy for me
Someone needs to go rescue tatlock. He's stuck in the year 2014! Tell omomo not to retire while you're there :p.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Look, I'm sure that request must be "annoying" but honestly there are so many actresses to keep track of and only so much time in a day. I am well aware that tmas3 and Ether202 are "aficionados X10000." The rest of us mortals must grovel! ha ha.
:qustion: Think you took my post the wrong way. I was pointing out how coincidental it was that me and ether posted the answer at the same time. The "wow" was at the fact we both posted the answer at the same time.

EDIT: actually I bet it was more towards ethers post. Don't let the onion head fool you, I doubt he meant it aggressively lol.

Last edited:

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
for better chatting, try to use the smiley face emoticon XD
like :) or XD or :] , kinda show them what kind of face you making when commenting

just speaking of experience here :), apologize if sound to bossy

Reactions: 201flyer and tmas3