The Ultimate Loli Thread

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Anyone DL any Night24 videos from the old page here at Akiba-online? I DLed dms147 but cannot get the pass word to work. Any ideas?

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/night24-dms.1211945/page-13#post-3289697
I'm still backed up on FileJoker links so I haven't downloaded them yet. What is the error you are getting?

@needs more loli has a large list in the first post of this thread that he updates fairly regularly.. it's the closest thing to what you are looking for probably, not sure if you skipped it or maybe you're looking for a different kind of list?
I've been meaning to add more info to that. Like indicating if they are active/retired, date of birth, three sizes, cup sizes, twitter accounts, blogs, etc but some of that info is hard to find. Also I've been lazy lol.

tmas3's 80% accurate top 25 favorite (active) loli's! [as of 02/02/17]

1. View attachment 911594 Kurumi Kawashima
2. View attachment 911595 Mimi Yazawa
3. View attachment 911596 Yuzuki Hoshino
4. View attachment 911597 Yui Saotome
5. View attachment 911598 Yuuna Himekawa
6. View attachment 911599 Yukari Miyazawa
7. View attachment 911600 Manami Hoshina
8. View attachment 911601 Atomi Shuri
9. View attachment 911602 Noa Eikawa
10. View attachment 911603 Meru Iroha
11. View attachment 911604 Ai Mukai
12. View attachment 911605 Azuki
13. View attachment 911606 Sara Shiina
14. View attachment 911607 Shizuku Kotohane
15. View attachment 911608 Himari Natsukawa
16. View attachment 911609 Rina Hatsume
17. View attachment 911610 Mai Imai
18. View attachment 911611 Miko Haniu
19. View attachment 911612 Mikako Abe
20. View attachment 911613 Marie Konishi
21. View attachment 911614 Riko Hinata
22. View attachment 911615 Ayu Sumikawa
23. View attachment 911616 Himawari Natsuno
24. View attachment 911617 Mayu Yuuki
25. View attachment 911618 Kurumi Mizuki

*I'm assuming Aoi Saegusa/Natsuna Saotome is retired (otherwise she would be in my top 10)
Its pretty hard to try and list my top favorites in order so I'll just group mine into categories (teams).

A Team
Yuzuki Hoshino
Mimi Yazawa
Kurumi Kawashima
Natsuna Saotome / Aoi Saigusa
(she is still active I tell ya!... lalalalalalala :aghh:)

B Team
Meru Iroha
Yukari Miyazawa
Yuuna Himekawa
Miko Haniu
Noa Eikawa

C Team
Yui Saotome
Rina Hatsume
Marie Konishi
Azuki
Shuri Atomi
Mikako Abe

D Team
everyone else

This list is actually more indicative of my anticipation for new releases rather than a ranking of my favorites. For example Yuzuki is in the A Team while Rina is in the C Team. That's not to say that I like Yuzuki more than Rina but rather I'm more excited for a new Yuzuki video than a new Rina video since I already have several dozen Rina videos. And of course Shuna Kagami is in a special S Team which ranks above A Team. :cool:

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Argh I was paying so much attention to the girls I didn't notice the big clock lol.. Well, we'll see how it is ahaha..
ahaha I thought it was kinda odd that you were excited for it. ":qustionable: hmm ether doesn't despise time stop anymore?"

MIRD-170
mird00170pl.jpg
mird00170jp-3.jpg mird00170jp-9.jpg mird00170jp-1.jpg

Reactions: grisa and Kotokenny

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
You guys know what this means right? We will be getting atleast 1 more uncensored Yuuna (carib always does 2 shoots)
I was right! Caribbeancom released another uncensored Yuuna video today! Unfortunately, it's solo only, and one of those phone releases :(
004.jpg020317-001-carib-1080p_s.jpg

oh well, still going to get it.

Maclayter

Easily annoyed
Apr 8, 2015
Man her like looks like so much fun lol.. I guess it's the 'Sadako Challenge'? Looks just like the crab walk to me ahaha, unfortunately nothing else comes up clicking on the hash tag they used for it.

Quick search says it's the weird character from The Ring. Would have seemed much less creepy with one of them doing it.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I totally forgot to put Airi on my list
I was thinking the same thing. I like her in INCT-005 and MUM-110. probably would've put her somewhere 22 - 25. Reason why I put "80% accurate" lol.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So Himawari Natsuno's next movie is going to be with DOC.. and then after that her first movie with another girl, not lesbian tho she says.. DOC does the HAR and ULT movies, so it should be pretty good..
46322.jpg
I'm looking forward to them.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So Himawari Natsuno's next movie is going to be with DOC.. and then after that her first movie with another girl, not lesbian tho she says.. DOC does the HAR and ULT movies, so it should be pretty good..
Coincidentally, I'm on prestige-av right now, looking up another DOC release, RTP-090... a new Mimi title I didn't know about!

pb_e_rtp-090.jpg
cap_e_4_rtp-090.jpg cap_e_5_rtp-090.jpgm01.gif
This looks awesome, look at her body wow! 11 out of 10:metabelo:
Don't see a lot of those movies where they write on the girl anymore either, it's kind of hot..
yeah, her body is super hot (who is she? pretty sure I've seen her before. can't tell from the cover). Big fan of when they put tape (or a band aid in this case) over the pussy, so we can get a nice clear (no mosiac) view of her ass. Then the collar of course, only intensifies things further... she even gets shaved!

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
If she's not gonna go paipan she should at least shave a little bit off the top so it's not halfway to her belly button ahaha.. that's nuts..
I actually don't mind the growth above (that's her signature, I guess), it's the hair infesting her vag, that bothers me. Hard for me to complain about it though, because it's a 3rd (unexpected) Yuuna uncensored scene. Not only that, but it's from the best uncensored studio, HEYZO.

Judging from the trailer, I have no doubt it will top her first caribbeancom scene (her 2nd carib scene that was released today, was awful btw). I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed that it's from the maid series. It looks great don't get me wrong (actually looks like a proper AV release, unlike the carib releases), but I know HEYZO could have done something even better with her. I wish it would have been from the schoolgirl series.

Or better yet, a ballet theme! Tailor made for her. If they did that, and had Yuuna in a leotard (preferably one that's a few sizes too small), displaying her flexibility, and uncensored.. lets just say, new personal fap records would be set upon it's release lol. Her being a maid would probably be my 4th or 5th choice. Doesn't help that WWF-001 just came out today (and her maid look is much hotter in that).
HEYZO - 1395 - Feb 5th

A popular Lolita girl, Yumina Himekawa in the street is finally appearing in HEYZO. Yu-na-chan who looks good in a maid figure, makes me lose her master in the morning's awakening blow! It is very enviable that this cute girl sucks after getting up in the morning! In 69th position, the master also counterattacks Yuna 's white and beautiful spiritual lower body, this is still quite a taste! From the front to the rear, also from the bottom to the top! To the maid exclusively for the master who hears everything, the last is the promise cum shot finish!

"finally" ? They make it sound like every major loli does a uncensored shoot with them lol. Yuuna has to be the biggest name loli they've got.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I actually don't mind the growth above (that's her signature, I guess), it's the hair infesting her vag, that bothers me. Hard for me to complain about it though, because it's a 3rd (unexpected) Yuuna uncensored scene. Not only that, but it's from the best uncensored studio, HEYZO.

Judging from the trailer, I have no doubt it will top her first caribbeancom scene (her 2nd carib scene that was released today, was awful btw). I have to say, I'm kinda disappointed that it's from the maid series. It looks great don't get me wrong (actually looks like a proper AV release, unlike the carib releases), but I know HEYZO could have done something even better with her. I wish it would have been from the schoolgirl series.

Or better yet, a ballet theme! Tailor made for her. If they did that, and had Yuuna in a leotard (preferably one that's a few sizes too small), displaying her flexibility, and uncensored.. lets just say, new personal fap records would be set upon it's release lol. Her being a maid would probably be my 4th or 5th choice. Doesn't help that WWF-001 just came out today (and her maid look is much hotter in that).

"finally" ? They make it sound like every major loli does a uncensored shoot with them lol. Yuuna has to be the biggest name loli they've got.

Could you possibly give us the direct link to the Heyzo preview ? I tried looking on the English version of the site and I'm not able to find it. I looked at the Japanese version of the site and not being able to read Japanese I got hopelessly lost. I was hoping to see a picture of her and follow that, but I don't see one.

Thanks in advance

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
So did everyone see this tokyo hot uncensored release from a couple days ago?
View attachment 911765 View attachment 911766
View attachment 911768 View attachment 911767

:mimisan:Wow. Other than Yuuna's uncensored release on Jan 1st, this is the cutest girl I've seen do uncensored in a long time. Listed as "Yui"

sooo......anyone got any info about her other than her first name "Yui"?
any other video or other name....
i just found out that some of the web actually put her name Fukuzawa Naomi
not sure if it true or not

also....the title of the video is that "8 things i want to try for a virgin..."
1. undress
2. peeing
3. shower scene
4. all nude
5. close up her body
6. onani
7. use vibrator
8. bukkake

so i dont see that putting it in is in the list...but in the video there are scene where she get put it in...(?) or it is just sumata ( the one where penis just ride over the vagina )?
can anyone confirm?

Thank you

Last edited:

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Could you possibly give us the direct link to the Heyzo preview ? I tried looking on the English version of the site and I'm not able to find it. I looked at the Japanese version of the site and not being able to read Japanese I got hopelessly lost. I was hoping to see a picture of her and follow that, but I don't see one.

Thanks in advance
Sure. HEYZO - 1395

The japanese version of the site not only has descriptions for each video, but also the upcoming video pages are posted ahead of time (you get a blank page if you try to visit 1395 on the english version of the site).
sooo......anyone got any info about her other than her first name "Yui"?
any other video or other name....

Only other info I have, is that the name "Naomi Fukazawa" is incorrectly attached to her SE008 & SE011 releases (as you mentioned in your edit). Naomi Fukazawa is some non loli that is in another tokyo hot release, k1418. She is listed as only "Yui" on her SE008 & SE011 pages. I'd also love to know if she's been in anything else (but I doubt it).

so i dont see that putting it in is in the list...but in the video there are scene where she get put it in...(?) or it is just sumata ( the one where penis just ride over the vagina )?
can anyone confirm?
It's only sumata (unfortunately). I too was fooled at first, and thought he was penetrating her in SE011. In SE008, he does put the tip in briefly.

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
ohhh, I see what's happening. If you're on the japanese page, she is listed as Yui (ゆい). If you goto the top right corner and select english, the page (strangely) changes her name to Naomi Fukazawa. Yui must be her actual name, because Naomi Fukazawa was used by someone else on a previous tokyo hot release.

nestletollhouse

Jul 3, 2009
ohhh, I see what's happening. If you're on the japanese page, she is listed as Yui (ゆい). If you goto the top right corner and select english, the page (strangely) changes her name to Naomi Fukazawa. Yui must be her actual name, because Naomi Fukazawa was used by someone else on a previous tokyo hot release.

Thank you!!

yeah, really hope there's more of her video...seems like she is a real virgin...

Reactions: tmas3

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Coincidentally, I'm on prestige-av right now, looking up another DOC release, RTP-090... a new Mimi title I didn't know about!

View attachment 912437
View attachment 912438 View attachment 912439View attachment 912440
Nice find! She looks even cuter here than usual, I think it's the glasses. We need more lolis with glasses. :fufufu:
Edit: One of my favorite loli glasses scene :p
https://imgur.com/a/uA7Rb

If she's not gonna go paipan she should at least shave a little bit off the top so it's not halfway to her belly button ahaha.. that's nuts..
Seriously lol. I think she's getting a little bushier than usual. It's time for a trim Yuuna!

Last edited:
Reactions: ether202 and tmas3