The Ultimate Incapacitated Thread (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis)

Which of these is your favorite genre?

• Time Stop

Votes: 91 38.4%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • Drugged / Sleeping

Votes: 61 25.7%
  • Drunk

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Doll

Votes: 31 13.1%

• Total voters

lizska69

May 3, 2017
Sure they can, they just have to be frozen at the right moment :p

But seriously, alot more is going on in these than guys just having sex while the actress stays still. For starters, its alot more genuine than most javs (no screaming or fake orgasms). With time stop you get to see the real actress get fucked with no act (this is probably the element of time stop I enjoy most). Think about it, if the the actress twitches or even lightly moans in a time stop, you know it was a real reaction, those tiny moments are 10x more arousing than the over the top 2 hour "performance" you would get in a non time stop jav. If thats not enough, they also will unfreeze time briefly during sex, to give you glimpses of the fear and confusion they are feeling. Then to wrap things up, they always show her reaction after the act was done. So both real and fake emotion are covered in time stop if you ask me.

View attachment 838737

I like this very much when the girl having a hard time playing the role and she does some heavy breathing, twitches or lighlty moans because of the good feeling. In in the last scene in SDDE-481 the girl does this and it´s very hot when she tries to stay in character.

Any other scene/movies when the girl have a little hard time to not make a sound??? Just a squel och heavy breathing will do.

And this may not be the right thread but I find it very arousing when the girl tries not to show the sensation she is feeling. Any other threads about this??

lizska69

May 3, 2017
I really must put in a good word for the inclusion of "FSET496 What Do You Do Now ... It Has Become A Shared Room In The Hotel Business Trip With Subordinates" in the the sleeping section.

1fset496pl.jpg

This was one of the best jav movies I have seen. Are the more from this series??

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I like this very much when the girl having a hard time playing the role and she does some heavy breathing, twitches or lighlty moans because of the good feeling. In in the last scene in SDDE-481 the girl does this and it´s very hot when she tries to stay in character.

Any other scene/movies when the girl have a little hard time to not make a sound??? Just a squel och heavy breathing will do.

And this may not be the right thread but I find it very arousing when the girl tries not to show the sensation she is feeling. Any other threads about this??

The Beautiful Mannequin Wife series from Venus has a lot of this. They're supposed to be mannequins but they seem to have chosen the most easily aroused actresses for the job. A fun watch, but I prefer them staying still.

https://avmoo.com/en/series/70w

There's a lot more of this, but it is not usually a running theme. It's basically up to the actress if they can hold the "excitement" in.

Reactions: Zhonda and ELKyon

lizska69

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know any actresses that are easily aroused and did movies like mannequin or are situations where they have to "hold their moan" ?

A long time ago I saw a movie with a teacher with a vibrator in her pants and she tried not to show and moan in front of the class. Can´t remember the movie though.

Reactions: tmas3

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
This was one of the best jav movies I have seen. Are the more from this series??

Hi Liz,

Sadly nothing in same mould from this studio - looks like a one-off. The closest I have found are SCOP-369 It Has Become A Co-worker And The Dormitory At Mistake Of The Business Trip Destination Inn. and to a lesser extent
HUNT-924 I Business Trip Destination Inn Of Women Colleagues In The Mistake And (subordinates) Has Become The Same Room.

In SCOP-369 the scenario is pretty much the same, but the girl/boss wakes up after a while and becomes actively involved, which spoils it for me at least.

HUNT-924 ventures even further from the storyline. They guy and boss/girl are given the same room by mistake, the guy gets excited by unexpected amounts of flesh on display, but starts masturbating rather than molesting, the boss wakes up and notices, and things progress from there.

Like you, I think FSET496 is a true classic, and can't understand why more weren't made along the same lines.

Phil

Reactions: shawn720s

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I'm asking what sdde's genre ^^ They're my favs. They aren't any drug or hynopis or sleep. Girls dont feel male guys. They doing a normal moves. I'm very curios. ;)
I think those movies fall under the "sex everywhere" umbrella.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
WANZ-646 (Minori Kotani, Mizuki Hayakawa, Remi Hoshisaki )[July 8th]

View attachment 1031676
This one's more of a "challenge" than an actual time stop flick. They should have made it an actual TS movie, but I think the girls can't hold it in... :)

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
KDKJ-028 (Kanako Imamura)
kdkj00028pl.jpg
kdkj00028jp-2.jpgkdkj00028jp-3.jpgkdkj00028jp-4.jpgkdkj00028jp-6.jpg
The Man Next Door Rings The Bell Twice...

Kanako without her mother was doing herself alone every single day until her father returned from work. The neighbor who knows it gradually approaches Kanako! He came up to the house as he brought his head division and took communication with Kanako. Preparing carefully, I studied everything for Kanako in the beginning! And the uncle plays sleeping pills in Kanako and puts its mighty desires into action.

Calamity1

Jun 11, 2012
There's a new one from ROCKET, but I can't access their site. Can someone get this pic?

http://www.rocket-inc.net/works/image/rctd001/jk100_d001.jpg

And yes, their ids are RCTD now, Rocket reached about a thousand titles... Wow, I feel old again. :)

Rocket-inc.net has some shenanigans going on with their configuration and seems to be actively blocking IP Addresses from (as I can determine) outside Japan. As a workaround, use TOR with a forced exit node of JP.

It sucks, Rocket has always been my favorite.

LTLFTP

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Rocket-inc.net has some shenanigans going on with their configuration and seems to be actively blocking IP Addresses from (as I can determine) outside Japan. As a workaround, use TOR with a forced exit node of JP.

It sucks, Rocket has always been my favorite.

LTLFTP

I hate it when they do that. I've tried TOR for Android but I'm not sure if the settings are as flexible as that of the PC version.

Edit: Tried TOR for Android and made it work with some tinkering. I can even freely access DMM now! :)

Last edited: