The Ultimate Incapacitated Thread (Time Stop, Sleeping, Doll, Hypnosis)

Which of these is your favorite genre?

• Time Stop

Votes: 91 38.4%
  • Hypnosis

Votes: 37 15.6%
  • Drugged / Sleeping

Votes: 61 25.7%
  • Drunk

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Doll

Votes: 31 13.1%

• Total voters

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Just curious, what genre do you like the best tmas3?
out of the incapacitated genres? That's really tough! I like all of them pretty much the same (maybe drunk a little less than the other 4). Like you previously said, they're all pretty much the same at their core. I'll have phases where I focus on a specific genre, but I'm a big fan of all of them.

If you mean overall? I have several loli specific genres (or scenarios), that I like more than the incapacitated stuff. Of course, I like when loli's and incapacitated genres are mixed together :D

I'm looking forward to watching that release. Plot seems interesting. Just curious, what genre do you like the best tmas3?

To add to our ever expanding catalog, the ALEX label from NEXT GROUP also had a time stop series, the If Time Stops (
もしも時間が止まったら) series:

https://avmo.pw/en/series/qq

Six movies all in all, four that comprises the main series, a collection special, and a "new" release (just like what V and R did with their Shin series). Seems like the reinvigoration did not work out since they discontinued the series.

I personally can't find copies of the four movies from the main series but I got some clips from them and I can say that they're promising, and it would be cool to see the complete movies. I got the last ("new") movie and it's a little boring by my standards.

Here's a ALX-315 torrent (click Magnet Link). I don't think it has any seeds though.

So many titles you've mentioned, that I need to check out. I haven't even watched all the rocket time stop titles yet lol.

Reactions: iwillbeban

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Of course, I like when loli's and incapacitated genres are mixed together :D

I'm sure you've seen those loli/sleeping IB Works titles. They're very good ones IMO. Here's one:

504ibw00594zpl.jpg

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I'm sure you've seen those loli/sleeping IB Works titles. They're very good ones IMO. Here's one:

504ibw00594zpl.jpg

Yes! In fact, that is one of my favorite IBW's.

Guess you never looked at the "top" 10 lists on the first page? IBW-594 is #2 under the drugged/sleeping list.

Last edited:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Yes! In fact, that is one of my favorite IBW's.

Guess you never looked at the "top" 10 lists on the first page? IBW-594 is #2 under the drugged/sleeping list.

Hahaha! I guess I missed that one. There's a lot more from them with the common theme of "otaku big brother decides to drug little sister". I'm very sure you've seen a lot of these. :)

An incomplete list for those interested (just searched IBW and sleeping drug together).

https://avmo.pw/en/search/睡眠薬 ibw

Aozora Soft also has the same line of films but less focused on loli (sorry tmas3 :))

https://avmo.pw/en/search/睡眠薬 aoz

The feigned realism makes these films special (but not so unique). Makes you feel that the film is leaked footage from a pervy shut-in. It also creates a problem since you can only do so much with positioned and/or handheld cameras, unlike using a third person camera view. I guess I just like the more cinematic feel of Side-B and FA Pro films, makes you feel like a voyeur. :)

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
Aozora Soft also has the same line of films but less focused on loli (sorry tmas3 :))

https://avmo.pw/en/search/睡眠薬 aoz

like I said, no loli's isn't a deal breaker if it's a genre I really like (it's only preferred that loli's are in them :p).

I'm a big fan of Aozora Soft. I have a ton of AOZ's. Quite a few of them do feature loli's (AOZ-200, AOZ-216, AOZ-251, etc), though I guess you meant drugged ones specifically. I'm not sure how complete those av-moo listing are, AOZ-237 is missing, and it's a drugged title featuring a loli (one of my favorites)...
h_308aoz237zpl.jpg
maybe it wasn't included, because it was a shot and not a "sleeping pill" lol.

2 other (non loli) AOZ favorites of mine are...
AOZ-242
h_308aoz00242zpl.jpg
AOZ-245

h_308aoz00245zpl.jpg

The feigned realism makes these films special (but not so unique). Makes you feel that the film is leaked footage from a pervy shut-in.
I agree. The authentic feel makes them exciting to watch.

Last edited:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Yeah, only used the most obvious search pattern. Sometimes you have to really get down and dirty to find gems. This is the same case for Karma releases. They release a ton of drugged/drunk/sedated titles that usually have different titles. From muscle relaxants, to roofies, to chloroform, I think they've done it all.

Mischief Apartment (悪戯マンション) definitely takes the cake for being very easy to catalog. That simple titling helps a lot:

https://avmo.pw/ja/series/5fj

I think I've only watched one so far, the multitude of titles intimidate me. They're pretty cool though.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Another one from Moodyz! Damn, they're milking time stop so much! Not complaining though... :)

mimk048pl.jpg

mimk048jp-02.jpg mimk048jp-04.jpg mimk048jp-09.jpg mimk048jp-10.jpg

Two different time stop series (the MIRD ones and the Time Stop Club) and other time stop releases in between. Wow Moodyz, you're doing us all a big service. :)

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3

model4me

Apr 20, 2008
Another great concept from a Moodyz and Crimson (not an AV company, they draw hentai stuff) collaboration, mind control smartphones! What makes it special is that the creep controls celebrity idols in the story...

mimk00016pl.jpg

mimk00017pl.jpg

DOUBLE PEACE!! (again)

View attachment 930574 View attachment 930576

There's a pretty cool song in this too that you can check out...

View attachment 930577

And since we're talking about Mako Oda already, here's another good one from Madonna... She's a robot in this one...

jux00338pl.jpg

I hope I get one of these:

View attachment 930579 View attachment 930580

I loved the scene where was "used" by someone else because she lingered far from home and ended up shutting herself down... Robo-NTR if there was ever one...

View attachment 929173

She belongs to someone else, and she's a doll. How desperate can you get? Love these themes...

View attachment 929189 View attachment 929180 View attachment 929181

And also, love that face...

View attachment 929182 View attachment 929192

Garcon has robot stuff too, though none of them stood out much...

https://avmo.pw/en/search/robot gar

And of course we can't discount V and R if we' re talking about weird stuff:

1vspds00251pl.jpg

1vspds00275pl.jpg
Anyone have links for the V&R robot vids? I saw them years ago and would like to watch them again. Thanks!

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
Anyone have links for the V&R robot vids? I saw them years ago and would like to watch them again. Thanks!

Unfortunately, my copies of those 2 movies are too unclear to be watched and I can't find streaming or downloadable copies. I hope someone else here has clearer versions of the film.

I got to watch the new time stop films from Rocket and SOD. The one from Rocket (RCT-961) experimented with camera angles and it got that "mannequin challenge" vibe to it. Some creative stuff, very cute girls, the "action" was quite generic though.

G_20170319_19202620.gif G_20170319_19193316.gif G_20170319_19190212.gif

And did I say the girls were cute? :)

G_20170319_1918308.gif G_20170319_1918114.gif

The SOD one (SDDE-481) continues with our pervy time stopper friend, after his fall from grace in the previous film of the anthology (SDDE-457). Cool stuff, awesome action, but the second installment is still my favorite.

G_20170319_1834194.gif G_20170319_1838568.gif G_20170319_18453712.gif

Reactions: shawn720s and tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
I really enjoyed SDDE-481. I posted about it in the loli thread...
Anyone else watch SDDE-481 yet? Meru's scene might be my new favorite time stop scene of all time! It was even hotter than I anticipated. Meru might be even more loli in this, than she was in IBW-600! The time stop man (played by "the golden archer" lol) was on his A game as always. First fucking Meru's mom in front of her, then doing perverted shit like taking a cookie out of meru's mouth, then taking a bite out of it and sucking on it, and inserting it back in her mouth. Then his "r*** fellow Taku" comes over to the house. This Taku guy is a complete savage, he licks every crevice of meru's body, and then gives her a good fucking, right beside her mom (who is also getting fucked). While all of this is happening, the husband/dad is frozen in the background, sitting at the kitchen table :hot:. For the climax, they bring both meru and the mom into the kitchen and fuck them right in front of the husband/dad on the kitchen table! They cum inside of them (of course), then scoop the cum out of the mom's pussy with a cookie, and put the cum covered cookie in meru's mouth!:xD:. He unfreezes time and watches as mayhem ensues lol. 10/10

664-gif.958121

665-gif.958124

Even the dog want's to get a taste of Meru's juices!

One of my new favorite time stop titles! Definitely my favorite in the series (SDDE-432 is 2nd now).

Last edited:

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
The loli/time stop fusion you've been yearning for! :)

Time stop has really gone on an upswing recently. I really hope this continues.

Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
The loli/time stop fusion you've been yearning for! :)

Time stop has really gone on an upswing recently. I really hope this continues.
It is! In a few days, MIAE-043 comes out, which is a time stop release starring my favorite loli (Yuuna Himekawa)...
miae043pl.jpg
:sebel:

It's been a great month for loli/time stop fans!

Reactions: shawn720s

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I'm looking forward for the other Moodyz release too (MIDE-416). Speaking of Moodyz, they also have other releases which are not time stop related but still focus on incapacitation.

One that comes to mind is MIMK-031

mimk031pl.jpg

It deals with a phone dongle that makes anyone you call submit to your every whim. Ai Uehara gives a stellar performance in this one.

Another one looks at the idea of not totally stopping time, but slowing it down:

miad953pl.jpg

And another one about mind control stickers:

mimk047pl.jpg

Moodyz collaborates with hentai artists to bring their visions to live action. A cool move for them since great fantasy ideas spring from hentai manga.

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010
I haven't watched the last two so I don't have any solid opinion about them, but based from the trailer, I felt that the "time slow" one felt too contrived for my taste. The mind control stickers looks fun, but what I don't like about mind control is the loss of defiance from the girl (which, in the first place, made the plot interesting). I really hope Moodyz gives their take on the paralysis spray/gun/drug/whatever trope. That would really be an interesting flick. Hope it has loli too so tmas3 will be extra happy. :)

iwillbeban

Nov 27, 2010