The JAV you (probably) watched the most ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
Despite most of us having an ever growing collection of JAV there has to be a particular movie that you have watched more than any other

This is more about time spent watching rather than current favorite, maybe it's a movie you watched a lot and no longer have interest in.

Please try to only put one.

For me i think it would be KV-185

Attachments

• images_1683347911830.jpeg
    images_1683347911830.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: mago

maload

Jul 1, 2008
nothing much .
if there is 3 men + in the movies then i clicked
i really love gangbang
its funny ...

118abw043pl.jpg

• Love
Reactions: axeon73 and Vmaloy

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
Mism-165
It is my favorite deepthroat/irrumatio based film. Alice Toyonaka goes incredibly hard and does an incredible job. Usually these type of films have a progression where each scene gets harder and rougher but this one starts out with the first scene being as hardcore as some later scenes in other MISM films. All the scenes are also just really hot as well with none of them being weak or feeling like filler which a lot of similar films have issues with. Her performance is just amazing and really carries the whole film since lookwise she is just average for me since I'm more into milfs. Definitely not for everyone but any deepthroat/irrumatio fan should watch it.

mism00165pl.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Probably based on how long I've had it, it's girl-girl and it has Yuuno Hoshi...

DVUMA-124.jpg

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
When I want to finish the job and I don't find anything I allways end going to my MISM folder so I suppose one of their videos.

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
I
Mism-165
It is my favorite deepthroat/irrumatio based film. Alice Toyonaka goes incredibly hard and does an incredible job. Usually these type of films have a progression where each scene gets harder and rougher but this one starts out with the first scene being as hardcore as some later scenes in other MISM films. All the scenes are also just really hot as well with none of them being weak or feeling like filler which a lot of similar films have issues with. Her performance is just amazing and really carries the whole film since lookwise she is just average for me since I'm more into milfs. Definitely not for everyone but any deepthroat/irrumatio fan should watch it.

View attachment 3226409
I do enjoy deepthroat as well but i like it slightly softer. I like seeing girl struggle a bit and get sloppy on a big one, something like the RealWork with Yuka haneda

It's really hard to find movie that strike this balance , it's either way too soft or totally hardcore where the poor girl puke everywhere which is too much for me

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
I

I do enjoy deepthroat as well but i like it slightly softer. I like seeing girl struggle a bit and get sloppy on a big one, something like the RealWork with Yuka haneda

It's really hard to find movie that strike this balance , it's either way too soft or totally hardcore where the poor girl puke everywhere which is too much for me
If its that sweet spot you are looking some of MISM's vids are on the lighter side compared to the super hardcore ones. Besides those Moodyz also had some deepthroat focused ones mostly from a few years back that may be more of what you are looking for. MIAA-003, 273, 325, 404, 409, 456, 464, 498, 554, 572, 804 and MIDE-356, 782, 849 are the ones I have seen and are in my collection.

Reactions: Vmaloy

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I collect the URE comi series and my favorite go-to is URE-019 with Reiko Sawamura and Hana Yoshida. The cast is great, the action is hot and the whole story unfolds to perfection.

Reactions: jameseptemb