The collector's syndrom: Downloading & not watching

Elmerbs

Member
Feb 20, 2024
35
29
18
38
In the end, for me... looks like the excitement comes more from the collecting process than the content itself.
 
Last edited:
Interesting. Is this software you wrote? Can you share it?
yes it's a private repo... I don't think I'll make it open source. Distribution under any kind of license would mean providing some kind of support for it and I can't do that right now...
 
I definitely collect way more than I watch, but when I feel like it I pick something at random to watch from what I downloaded and with such a large variety of choice, I know there's something new I can watch basically forever, even after I stop downloading new stuff.

The JAV file quality has taken a big nose dive recently so I cut back on downloading a ton since many have a quality so low I would never watch them.