The collector's syndrom: Downloading & not watching

Elmerbs

Member
Feb 20, 2024
34
29
18
38
I'm not a teen anymore, far from it and I would assume most of this community is at least 30+... My JO rate is on the low side since I do have to deliver on my other "private life". Here also I would assume most of us have a partner or is married. Jav Free Watching Time as far as I'm concerned? very limited. By "Free Watching Time" I mean something like lying down dick upwind, browsing your JAV collection on a 65+ screen or something like that, exploring, indulging, edging....

Considering these limitations, I'm wondering WHY on earth do I/we have thousands of videos on our filesystem? I already know I'm in the minor's league compared to many here that have 10's of thousands of movie files strategically saved somewhere. So the question is all the more relevant. If you have a few thousands hours worth of jav runtime saved somewhere, chances are you've watched less than half of it and that question is relevant to you as well.

So in order to answer that question for myself, I tried to understand the composition of MY JAV involvement/composition time. What is my JAV time made of? JO all the time. Browsing... watching... what?
Of course, some JAV genres trigger me, some actresses I found amazingmore than others... We all can find our own niche in the JAV ocean. But what about that time we allocate to this fantasy? what do we do with it, What is it made of?

I'll speak for myself here and after some soul searching all I can validate is that the main vice here is mainly about COLLECTING.
Ohh colecting my fellow JAVers, it goes so much deeper than just a JO session.
The Collecting twist is an aquired behaviour that runs deeper than basic sexual urges. It's a rainbow of deviance that starts from the urge of making sure you don't miss anything and culminates in the perfection of data collection.
The aberration is exacerbated when it has the means to be aggravated. And as a fullstack dev myself, data collection is an obsession and the worsening factor.

I've created my own deviance hub and called it: Jav The Explorer. It's an electron/react sqlite backed hub that is in constant evolution and the main focus of my JAV deviance...my own JAV channel to explore and collect and entertain my real kink. The perfection of Jav The Explorer my personnal app , the data modelling, the data collecting and ease of access has taken 90% of my JAV allocated time.
So in the end, for me... the excitement comes more from the collecting process than the actual sexual value of the content, it seems.
What's YOUR reall kink?

actors.jpg
ActressDetail.jpg


collections.jpg


genredetail-jpg.3857445

home.jpg


MovieDetail.jpg



MovieDetail2.jpg

movies.jpg
 

Attachments

  • GenreDetail.jpg
    GenreDetail.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • GenreDetail.jpg
    GenreDetail.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18