E Elmerbs Member Feb 20, 2024 35 29 18 38 Thursday at 6:13 PM #1 In the end, for me... looks like the excitement comes more from the collecting process than the content itself. Last edited: Friday at 2:34 PM
In the end, for me... looks like the excitement comes more from the collecting process than the content itself.
Not2srius Akiba Citizen Jul 5, 2022 1,152 1,388 113 70 Thursday at 8:13 PM #2 Interesting. Is this software you wrote? Can you share it? Reactions: jeff0064
E Elmerbs Member Feb 20, 2024 35 29 18 38 Friday at 11:04 AM #3 Not2srius said: Interesting. Is this software you wrote? Can you share it? Click to expand... yes it's a private repo... I don't think I'll make it open source. Distribution under any kind of license would mean providing some kind of support for it and I can't do that right now...
Not2srius said: Interesting. Is this software you wrote? Can you share it? Click to expand... yes it's a private repo... I don't think I'll make it open source. Distribution under any kind of license would mean providing some kind of support for it and I can't do that right now...