The Actresses Try to Speak English in the Movie

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
Miss Ayame was conversing in English with her African American tutor in DASD-619
upload_2020-1-26_11-13-42.jpeg

This is not to be missed movie for fans when you have scenes like below:-
upload_2020-1-26_11-15-20.jpeg
While pointing to her intimate part she said "How you say here, english?"

upload_2020-1-26_11-30-59.jpeg
while being done from the side she asked "How to say English, íku?"

upload_2020-1-26_11-33-0.png
While breathing heavily and smiling after sex she asked ""Do you like my pussy?

Reactions: shawn720s

lakn

Nov 22, 2019
Great topic for a thread. I was going to start a thread when I actually got a list of a few movies together. I too enjoy watching a
DVDES-866 Part of the unusually low hurdles to sex series. The scene in the plane where the flight attendants are full service. The Actress that serves the white passenger tries to speak English to him and apologizes that her pussy isn't too clean since she hasn't showered and also tells him that it is ok if he cums inside of her.

Based on her name tag and the cast list, the actress here is Ayako Kano. She has quite a backlog, does anyone know if she speaks English in any of her other movies? I'm also interested in more info on the white guy in this scene, he seemed pretty into it.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
NNPJ-079 has a girl who claims to be an English teacher and speaks good English. I think it's the only movie she ever did.

Reactions: longtimefan

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
NNPJ-079 has a girl who claims to be an English teacher and speaks good English. I think it's the only movie she ever did.

Yes, I mentioned that one before.

https://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=nnpj079/

One of the comments suggests that she did do more when but I looked up her I only found some MyWife videos with an actress who has the same name but isn't the same person. I think it's 山田遥 (Yuki Aiba).

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Rei Uraraka speaks English for the ENTIRE thing.View attachment 2079369

Watched a bit of the beginning. She appears to be a half-white, half-Japanese girl from the USA. She understands Japanese, but always answers in English. She's got tats and nipple piercings and is much chubbier than they made her look on the cover. Personally, to me she'd be about a 5 walking down the street in the US and about a 4 in Japan. Her features are more white than Japanese in my opinion, and not in a good way. She's into hentai and AV where the female is in control.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
IPX-620 Pantyhose Sister's Nasty Cowgirl Minami Aizawa

9ipx620pl.jpg

In the first scene, Minami Aizawa plays an English teacher who gives some strong "encouragement" to a student who is struggling with her English. She speaks in English several times during the scene. She doesn't really have a conversation, but just says several lines in English telling him to study harder, etc. This is the first time I've heard her speak in English; it is decent but accented.

Reactions: Huibor

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
[HNVR-063]【VR】Meru Ito - Trilingual Who Can Speak Taiwanese And English Female College Girl Private Tutor's Sweet Temptation Creampie Experience

csmgrz6

Nov 30, 2021
Yura Okuyama speaks English in the second scene of JURA-20. It's quite funny when she says "Exciting - might be" ;)

Screenshot_20211130_201350.png

Ayane Sezaki also talks in English almost entirely in JUFE-189.

jufe00189pl.jpg

And there's June Lovejoy in some movies, but well, she's not really from Japan.

Last edited:

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
JURA-20 is one of the greatest scenes ever shot. The whole thing is in English, both actors. It's basically the same dialogue that they would have done in Japanese, but entirely in English.

Most of her work is under the name Chitose Haga, and sadly despite her perfect English she doesn't use it. Seems to have retired now.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
1sdmu903pl.jpg

sdmu-903.jpeg
SDMU-903 has Hasumi Kurea going to Colorado hunting for treasure. She orders from restaurants, shops at a hardware store in Denver, and interviews locals. Actually, most of the video is prep for treasure hunting - she doesn't really show skin until almost an hour in. It's like two-thirds travel variety show, one-third sex.

The staff also talks a lot, though no one's English is that great; she doesn't have sex with locals, either. If you're interested in JAV actresses talking sexy in English, there are plenty of other good examples in this thread. But this is a good example of a JAV actress interacting with the English-speaking world.

More information (including perhaps better download links)

Reactions: fenton

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This latest vid from Alice was odd because it was directed by some White guy who seemingly isn't a native speaker. He was shouting too much, giving her awkward words to say, and it was irritating. I wish she did another IR video where the Black guys were teaching her like Ayaka Mochizuki's incredible WANZ video

miaa760pl.jpeg