The Actresses Try to Speak English in the Movie

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Is there any other movie you guys know with the actresses say english word like what Anri Okita does in SOE-808, SOE-704, PPPD-451, Miki Eguchi & Chinatsu Nakano in FSET-006, or like Yuma Asami learns English in DV-1166?

Last edited:

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
star-223 cover.jpg

in star-223, aida sakura takes a trip to america and fucks black guys, starting out with single encounters and ending up with entire groups. in real life, she learned english from her former american husband and herein demonstrates her acquired proficiency over and over again. me likey.

maria oz.png

rct-168 may be the holy grail for those seeking english in jav. maria ozawa is japanese-canadian. clearly, japanese is her first language but her english is fluent… and it’s really put to the test here; for this is part of rocket’s famous “bukkake announcer” series, in which jav stars imitate live tv broadcasters who read the news out over the air while half the men in japan blast loads of sperm all over their faces. that in itself is pretty good stuff. [you got to hand it to those guys at rocket. they keep the ‘wacky’ in ‘wacky japanese’.] but in the case of maria ozawa, they have her read it IN ENGLISH for a full 45 minutes! the contempt demonstrated by the japanese male hoard toward this foreign cultural effort is simply marvelous.

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
Miyuki Yokoyama says "Cum on my face" in English...IPTD 624
Ah, turns out it's not the only phrase she says in the movie..

View attachment 1705170

in star-223, aida sakura takes a trip to america and fucks black guys, starting out with single encounters and ending up with entire groups. in real life, she learned english from her former american husband and herein demonstrates her acquired proficiency over and over again. me likey.

View attachment 1705171

rct-168 may be the holy grail for those seeking english in jav. maria ozawa is japanese-canadian. clearly, japanese is her first language but her english is fluent… and it’s really put to the test here; for this is part of rocket’s famous “bukkake announcer” series, in which jav stars imitate live tv broadcasters who read the news out over the air while half the men in japan blast loads of sperm all over their faces. that in itself is pretty good stuff. [you got to hand it to those guys at rocket. they keep the ‘wacky’ in ‘wacky japanese’.] but in the case of maria ozawa, they have her read it IN ENGLISH for a full 45 minutes! the contempt demonstrated by the japanese male hoard toward this foreign cultural effort is simply marvelous.
I believe that Maria Ozawa also play an english teacher role in another movie and also speak a little bit english, right? I'm not sore wich movie is that.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
I believe that Maria Ozawa also play an english teacher role in another movie and also speak a little bit english, right? I'm not sore wich movie is that.

it wouldn’t surprise me if she did. actually, i was never a big fan of hers and have seen very few of her many movies. but she had quite a following here so maybe someone else can supply some details. i quit looking for “english teacher scenes” because invariably there was almost no english in any of them… a sentence read from the blackboard maybe. but as soon as the real action began, everything was in japanese. i know i can’t expect much from your average jav star (even if they did all take english in school). the reality is that most of them would rather swallow five hundred loads of dog sperm than say five english phrases on camera. i’m not looking for shakespeare. just a few well-chosen words delivered confidently (not mumbled in embarrassment and self-defeat) would be enough for me. something like:

“all right, class. in tomorrow’s homework, you will see a small vocabulary list with a few common english words for the sexual act, the female sexual organ, and the male s… oh, toshi, what are you doing? you have put your penis in my vagina! you are pumping my snatch! all students, please to watch. bang that beaver, toshi! nail my nookie! that’s it. ohhhh shit! so sorry, class. please do not say ”shit”… bad english word. that’s it, that’s it! cream my cunt! don’t stop… pound it, pound it, pound my pussy!! now blow your load! come on, man. sperm, sperm, i want your sperm. i need your sperm. i worship your sperm. yes, yes, face, eyes, tongue, chin. all your sperm. every drop, my master.”

perhaps “worship” might be saved for another day. but the rest of the vocabulary could easily be learned in one lesson and put to good use. but does this ever happen in jav? no. at least, not in my viewing experience. your suggestions and contributions are most welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seedlovers

Yogisha

Jul 30, 2017
Great topic for a thread. I was going to start a thread when I actually got a list of a few movies together. I too enjoy watching a JAV actress speaking (or trying to speak) English.

the titles I have are:
IPTD-624 As already mentioned - great scene where Miyuki Yokoyama teaches English while giving her student a bj
BLK-350 Cecil Marunouchi gives English lessons while having sex with her student.
XV-1137 Shelby Wakatsuki another English teacher
VICD-352 Kaho Shibuya talks with her black co-stars
DVDES-866 Part of the unusually low hurdles to sex series. The scene in the plane where the flight attendants are full service. The Actress that serves the white passenger tries to speak English to him and apologizes that her pussy isn't too clean since she hasn't showered and also tells him that it is ok if he cums inside of her.
DV-1166 Yuma Asami as already mentioned
PGD-611 Anjie teaches English to the class
And as already mentioned Anri Okita in many different movies

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
runa sezaki carries on a shaky english conversation during foreplay in this uncensored sex scene from kamikaze girls. her black american partner must have been a fan of urkel; for he never takes off his glasses while fucking. i long ago gave up on nerdy japanese men who keep their glasses on while fucking. but a black guy? oh well. if runa doesn’t care, why should i? you can watch a stream here:

https://www.xvideos.com/video303267/runa_sezaki_-_taken_by_the_black_cock

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
(Alice Japan)麻美~~顏面騎乘.jpg

another english language trove here with yuma asami. tucked in the middle of a 2006 facesitting video from alice japan (kr-9252, or dv-588 for those without a vcr) is a remarkable ten-minute scene with yuma playing a stewardess on an international flight. she speaks almost nothing but english to a japanese man while enthusiastically jerking him off and sitting on his face. a very good scene. there is a working hitfile link here:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlidbd6i

Handsome Pete

Sep 4, 2010
Anri Okita says "I can't do this anymore," "stop it," "don't touch me," "no, don't do it" in soe-681
Misa Kudo says "what are you doing." "you son of a bitch, get off me," "no don't cum in me" in wanz-120

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
it wouldn’t surprise me if she did. actually, i was never a big fan of hers and have seen very few of her many movies. but she had quite a following here so maybe someone else can supply some details. i quit looking for “english teacher scenes” because invariably there was almost no english in any of them… a sentence read from the blackboard maybe. but as soon as the real action began, everything was in japanese. i know i can’t expect much from your average jav star (even if they did all take english in school). the reality is that most of them would rather swallow five hundred loads of dog sperm than say five english phrases on camera. i’m not looking for shakespeare. just a few well-chosen words delivered confidently (not mumbled in embarrassment and self-defeat) would be enough for me. something like:

“all right, class. in tomorrow’s homework, you will see a small vocabulary list with a few common english words for the sexual act, the female sexual organ, and the male s… oh, toshi, what are you doing? you have put your penis in my vagina! you are pumping my snatch! all students, please to watch. bang that beaver, toshi! nail my nookie! that’s it. ohhhh shit! so sorry, class. please do not say ”shit”… bad english word. that’s it, that’s it! cream my cunt! don’t stop… pound it, pound it, pound my pussy!! now blow your load! come on, man. sperm, sperm, i want your sperm. i need your sperm. i worship your sperm. yes, yes, face, eyes, tongue, chin. all your sperm. every drop, my master.”

perhaps “worship” might be saved for another day. but the rest of the vocabulary could easily be learned in one lesson and put to good use. but does this ever happen in jav? no. at least, not in my viewing experience. your suggestions and contributions are most welcome.

or something simple like : "yes.. harder.." it so simple I think everybody can say that right?

Great topic for a thread. I was going to start a thread when I actually got a list of a few movies together. I too enjoy watching a JAV actress speaking (or trying to speak) English.

the titles I have are:
IPTD-624 As already mentioned - great scene where Miyuki Yokoyama teaches English while giving her student a bj
BLK-350 Cecil Marunouchi gives English lessons while having sex with her student.
XV-1137 Shelby Wakatsuki another English teacher
VICD-352 Kaho Shibuya talks with her black co-stars
DVDES-866 Part of the unusually low hurdles to sex series. The scene in the plane where the flight attendants are full service. The Actress that serves the white passenger tries to speak English to him and apologizes that her pussy isn't too clean since she hasn't showered and also tells him that it is ok if he cums inside of her.
DV-1166 Yuma Asami as already mentioned
PGD-611 Anjie teaches English to the class
And as already mentioned Anri Okita in many different movies

runa sezaki carries on a shaky english conversation during foreplay in this uncensored sex scene from kamikaze girls. her black american partner must have been a fan of urkel; for he never takes off his glasses while fucking. i long ago gave up on nerdy japanese men who keep their glasses on while fucking. but a black guy? oh well. if runa doesn’t care, why should i? you can watch a stream here:

https://www.xvideos.com/video303267/runa_sezaki_-_taken_by_the_black_cock

View attachment 1716442

another english language trove here with yuma asami. tucked in the middle of a 2006 facesitting video from alice japan (kr-9252, or dv-588 for those without a vcr) is a remarkable ten-minute scene with yuma playing a stewardess on an international flight. she speaks almost nothing but english to a japanese man while enthusiastically jerking him off and sitting on his face. a very good scene. there is a working hitfile link here:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlidbd6i

Anri Okita says "I can't do this anymore," "stop it," "don't touch me," "no, don't do it" in soe-681
Misa Kudo says "what are you doing." "you son of a bitch, get off me," "no don't cum in me" in wanz-120

wow I never thought there will be alot.. thank you guys

Reactions: Handsome Pete

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
no one has mentioned nana. in the distant past, there were other threads here about jav girls who speak english. posters would always mention nana. as the majority of her output was made over ten years ago, you would think that her contributions would be consigned to the past. however, it so happens that there is a working torrent here (posted by akiba citizen 201flyer) featuring ten of her first fuck flicks.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-first-10-films-2004-05.1823100/#post-3770270

i went through them hunting for english. to be honest, it was disappointing. nana obviously speaks fluent american english without accent, but much prefers japanese. she does not go out of her way to converse. thus, we end up with a handful of phrases. to be fair, she often has a dick in her mouth and then no matter what language she speaks, it just comes out as gurgling noises. she made other films and maybe there’s a english trove among them. somehow i doubt it. here is what i gleaned from the torrent:

in mdld-234, mdld-250, mded-269, and mdl-309, there is nothing.

in mded-313, she says “welcome to my lounge, please come this way”.

in mdld-289, she gives an english lesson wearing a schoolgirl outfit. she goes over body parts: “hand, thigh, lips, tongue, whisper, breathe”. finally “suck my tit”. next scene she sings the first and last lines of “happy birthday to you”.

in mded-358, she gets in front of an english class in and says “hi my name is nana and i’m from california. my hobbies are shopping and cooking, and i’m good at baking cake.” a few more stray words but that’s it.

in mded-350, she’s an english teacher in one scene and reads some sentences from a history book. then she gives a long blow job to two students while asking them questions in japanese. remarkably, one of them answers almost every question in english with the word “penis”; and when he’s about to come, he says “penis penis penis”. i don’t understand japanese, but i’m damn sure that “penis” was not the answer to most of her questions. in turn, i began making up rude and phony translations to the questions she asked with some amusing results which i can’t share here.

in mdld-370, she goes to los angeles and fucks black guys. while you might think that this would lend itself to a lot of english conversation, her comments are directed mostly to the camera in japanese. but there are occasional phrases including: can i lick your dick?; do you like it?; listen, my name is nana and i’m your new japanese teacher; where is the most sensitive part of your body?; why is it so hard?; big dick; thank you very much.

in mdld-394, nana starts out reciting part of hamlet’s soliloquy. no kidding! “to be or not to be”, etc. then there’s no more english until the very end of the film. just a lot of screaming. (it’s a humiliation flick.) after suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous bukkake, throat fucking, and golden showers, she ends up gasping for air, stares straight into the camera, and says in english “i want to be your dog".

Last edited:

SpaceNeko

WIZ*ONE
Sep 2, 2010
In SAMA-508, Tia plays an English teacher.

I cannot remember if there is any English besides when she repeats "Oh my god" at the end of the first scene but if you like AV with facials it is quite good.

(SAMA-508) Working off Her Debt: Arisa the English Teacher
SAMA-508.jpg

Seedlovers

Provehito In Altum
Jun 30, 2015
no one has mentioned nana. in the distant past, there were other threads here about jav girls who speak english. posters would always mention nana. as the majority of her output was made over ten years ago, you would think that her contributions would be consigned to the past. however, it so happens that there is a working torrent here (posted by akiba citizen 201flyer) featuring ten of her first fuck flicks.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...-first-10-films-2004-05.1823100/#post-3770270

i went through them hunting for english. to be honest, it was disappointing. nana obviously speaks fluent american english without accent, but much prefers japanese. she does not go out of her way to converse. thus, we end up with a handful of phrases. to be fair, she often has a dick in her mouth and then no matter what language she speaks, it just comes out as gurgling noises. she made other films and maybe there’s a english trove among them. somehow i doubt it. here is what i gleaned from the torrent:

in mdld-234, mdld-250, mded-269, and mdl-309, there is nothing.

in mded-313, she says “welcome to my lounge, please come this way”.

in mdld-289, she gives an english lesson wearing a schoolgirl outfit. she goes over body parts: “hand, thigh, lips, tongue, whisper, breathe”. finally “suck my tit”. next scene she sings the first and last lines of “happy birthday to you”.

in mded-358, she gets in front of an english class in and says “hi my name is nana and i’m from california. my hobbies are shopping and cooking, and i’m good at baking cake.” a few more stray words but that’s it.

in mded-350, she’s an english teacher in one scene and reads some sentences from a history book. then she gives a long blow job to two students while asking them questions in japanese. remarkably, one of them answers almost every question in english with the word “penis”; and when he’s about to come, he says “penis penis penis”. i don’t understand japanese, but i’m damn sure that “penis” was not the answer to most of her questions. in turn, i began making up rude and phony translations to the questions she asked with some amusing results which i can’t share here.

in mdld-370, she goes to los angeles and fucks black guys. while you might think that this would lend itself to a lot of english conversation, her comments are directed mostly to the camera in japanese. but there are occasional phrases including: can i lick your dick?; do you like it?; listen, my name is nana and i’m your new japanese teacher; where is the most sensitive part of your body?; why is it so hard?; big dick; thank you very much.

in mdld-394, nana starts out reciting part of hamlet’s soliloquy. no kidding! “to be or not to be”, etc. then there’s no more english until the very end of the film. just a lot of screaming. (it’s a humiliation flick.) after suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous bukkake, throat fucking, and golden showers, she ends up gasping for air, stares straight into the camera, and says in english “i want to be your dog".

wow.. you remind me of her, I didn't watch her movies for a long time... gotta download those before I can comment... keep seeding for me..

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
upload_2019-7-5_7-35-44.jpeg

In the classic movie IPSD-032, Risa was taught and asked to repeat english words.

upload_2019-7-5_7-37-48.jpeg
In this scene, when she was about to be bonked, she told her co-stars to do it slowly in Japanese. Instead the guy told her to say it in english, "Slowly Please" which she repeats.

Reactions: Supmop

longtimefan

old thread reviver
May 7, 2018
upload_2019-7-11_6-45-45.jpeg
Asahi try to speak english in CESD-664

upload_2019-7-11_6-47-14.jpeg
In this scene, she giggles while our 'usual actor' checks her out. Her pronunciation was pretty good as her co-star complimented her english.

upload_2019-7-11_6-51-30.jpeg
She said "feels good" after kissing him

upload_2019-7-11_6-57-38.jpeg
She told him "too big" after touching his member

upload_2019-7-11_6-57-1.jpeg
She said "oh my god, too big" when she finally see what she's up against

There's only a few more english phrases that she said in during foreplay like "you like", "know little". No english word after that

greenstripe99

Oct 4, 2013
As many of the above indicate, Jav actress with black guys are most likely to yield some english words. Although it is not much, I think the scene where Aoi Tsukasa speaks a litle english with her co-star is very cute. The movie I was thinking of is DVAJ-0025

Ledouchenozzle

Nov 13, 2019
Quote a few Attackers have English. RBD-187 has Maria Ozawa speaking English I think maybe once and the other actress says a few things. Rina Ishihara says something about cumming in her pussy in maybe RBD-800 or RBD-804, would need to check.

Juxtapozed

Nov 14, 2019
I came across one Jav with Mizuki Ogawa speaking english the entire video
MG-016
She speaks english in her other vids aswell.
dvd1mg-016.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
This great new video from Haruka Takamii. In the mid-scene she tells her partner to cum inside her in English. Very hot
dasd627pl.jpg

Last edited: