Takarada Monami

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I like her too. But face it, she's not top class beauty. Oppai really put their best man to work 'shopping her face for each cover. If you watch the vid you realize her face is very average.

And her figure is "big-boned". Period.

But I do like her, somehow. Normally I'm very picky about JAV hotties. But somehow I want to watch her more than other girls who are, objectively speaking, hotter. Hmm she's big and tall, I think that's it. I always have a weakness for tall girls.

Is she underrated? Why do you say that? The girl's debuted only 5 months ago, she's consistently putting out solo works with good studios Oppai (Moodyz). That's not bad for any fresh face. Actually she's doing very well considering she's not top class beauty.

Is she really an active duty teacher? I think the simplistic answer is no. Being a teacher in Japan is a pretty decent job for a young woman, no real teacher would risk it for a quick cash. Perhaps she had a temp job at a school for a term so maybe technically she is but that's like calling someone who had only done one ad an actor/actress.

gonzaimon

Apr 24, 2017
I like her too. But face it, she's not top class beauty. Oppai really put their best man to work 'shopping her face for each cover. If you watch the vid you realize her face is very average.

And her figure is "big-boned". Period.

But I do like her, somehow. Normally I'm very picky about JAV hotties. But somehow I want to watch her more than other girls who are, objectively speaking, hotter. Hmm she's big and tall, I think that's it. I always have a weakness for tall girls.

Is she underrated? Why do you say that? The girl's debuted only 5 months ago, she's consistently putting out solo works with good studios Oppai (Moodyz). That's not bad for any fresh face. Actually she's doing very well considering she's not top class beauty.

Is she really an active duty teacher? I think the simplistic answer is no. Being a teacher in Japan is a pretty decent job for a young woman, no real teacher would risk it for a quick cash. Perhaps she had a temp job at a school for a term so maybe technically she is but that's like calling someone who had only done one ad an actor/actress.

Hi, thanks for reply.

Yes, i am agree her face not that pretty, but well, i doesn't know why i think her face just okay.

And yes, that covers got photoshopped so much. And i am neutral for her big boned body.

And i am agree with you, usually I have my favorite actress limited to two or three. Maybe, for me its because she is look so casual (like normal people) than other actress in my pov.

No, i just think she is underrated because not many people notice and talking about her. And no hype (well, what i mean hype is more like how people react to Miura Sakura).

And thanks for your point and opinion about she is a teacher or not.

Btw, sorry my bad english.