Can we talk about Knights Visual?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I hope that the sticky is just about posting their vids.

I need to get this out that I hope that they spice up their direction style somewhat. I hate to see "rear view close up" of the actors' butt everytime they come/pull out!

Anyway, who do you want to star in their future videos? I really hope that they can get Hoshikawa Ririka (Hitomi Madoka) because she's experienced in getting men cumming in her, a nasty girl (important), have a lot of energy (seems to really enjoy what she's doing), and apparently isn't attached to a big studio - a perfect match for KV, especially Furasupi!

9304-AqScbsZ8zey7yFxt.jpeg

Her vids.

Reactions: loner507

loner507

Jul 5, 2019
Wow what a coincidence, just today I was looking for Hoshikawa Ririka videos.

The recent videos I have seen of her are
GVG-874
BBAN-191

Do you know any more of her notable videos? I am currently searching more.Wished for some help. Thanks.

a perfect match for KV, especially Furasupi!

Yes, absolutely would love to see her under this studio label.

Reactions: svc3166

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Her best vid that I've watched so far would be SDEN-032 IMO. I'm certainly biased but it almost ticks all of my boxes, one thing missing is the girls don't take cum orally.

That GVG-874 is also good but the nakadashi shots seem fake (I hate it when they do that!). And the pixelation is just too rough.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
knights Visual really needs to get more big name stars that have a lot of movies under their belt, instead of random nobodies or lesser known stars. No knock on them, but I'd rather every star have a movie or two with Knights Visual under their belt before they retire than an upcoming star that has many years left or a one and done amateur.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
MZg5WdK.jpg

Watching the new trailer, I was reminded how the amateur-ish actors sometime sloppily kiss the girl when they blow their nut inside her. Showing the (real) emotional aspect of sex is very sexy and I can connect with the guys because that's also what I or I'd do (when I could fck a JAV star) lol.

knights Visual really needs to get more big name stars that have a lot of movies under their belt, instead of random nobodies or lesser known stars. No knock on them, but I'd rather every star have a movie or two with Knights Visual under their belt before they retire than an upcoming star that has many years left or a one and done amateur.
That they were able to make some big stars (Mukai Ai, Shinoda Yu, etc.) to perform is already commendable IMO. I imagine not many girls want to swallow cum or being filled by tens of men lol.

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
i love his series ! its hot too see, when the guy is horny and can´t hold it long. especially when the girl climbs on top and the guy cums after a few pumps during cowgirl.
i saw 2 scenes where she trys to mount the guy and he cums before or after 1 pump. so hot ! wanna see more !!

Reactions: gf25

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
i love his series ! its hot too see, when the guy is horny and can´t hold it long. especially when the girl climbs on top and the guy cums after a few pumps during cowgirl.
i saw 2 scenes where she trys to mount the guy and he cums before or after 1 pump. so hot ! wanna see more !!
Yep, that's why I love "fan-appreciation/thanksgiving" (and knigts visualmovies, especially when the "fans" are allowed to cum anytime they want (the "anywhere"-part is still missing though, usually they can cum anytime but only in a specific place like inside the pussy, on the face, in the mouth, etc.). Realistically it doesn't take much to make a guy cum, you know :D

Amateur or pro-am actors in such videos also oftentimes let the viewers know when they are excited by making sounds or faces which adds to the atmosphere. Pro-actors are usually stone-faced and too mechanical.

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
Yep, that's why I love "fan-appreciation/thanksgiving" (and knigts visualmovies, especially when the "fans" are allowed to cum anytime they want (the "anywhere"-part is still missing though, usually they can cum anytime but only in a specific place like inside the pussy, on the face, in the mouth, etc.). Realistically it doesn't take much to make a guy cum, you know :D

Amateur or pro-am actors in such videos also oftentimes let the viewers know when they are excited by making sounds or faces which adds to the atmosphere. Pro-actors are usually stone-faced and too mechanical.

Thats right. inside pussy is best imho. makes many guys horny i think to cum inside a AV idol. the only series that looks real for me. most fan-appreciation are fake i think ...
and i like too when the guy makes sounds or face expressions ... :-D

wanna see more movies with creampie AV-Idols and amateur actors !

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
One girl vs many or fan-appreciation videos:
  • MOBSTERS studio: the creampies are real, pro-am actors
  • Moodyz studio (MIRD series): I'm fairly certain that the creampies are real, amateur actors
  • Honnaka studio: Real creampies, pro-am actors
  • SOD studio (SDEN series Taiga-Kosakai's pet project): so far the creampies seem to be real, amateur or pro-am actors, you can see that the guys who work for Knights Visual often appear here too
Also check out STARS-086. Nice setting, well directed, and all but Yume Takeda is a bit too cold or shy for me (it could a be a good thing for some).

Last edited:

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
great list @twenie

i am not so into gangbang style. i like more to see 1on1 . Knights Visual are many guys too, but they lined up in a row. every fan can do some 1on1 with the idol a few minutes ...

and i like to see when the girl is quiet or talks dirty and then mounts the guy for a ride (cowgirl) and he makes sounds and cums inside

jakeyyy12321

Jun 14, 2016
I hope that the sticky is just about posting their vids.

I need to get this out that I hope that they spice up their direction style somewhat. I hate to see "rear view close up" of the actors' butt everytime they come/pull out!

Anyway, who do you want to star in their future videos? I really hope that they can get Hoshikawa Ririka (Hitomi Madoka) because she's experienced in getting men cumming in her, a nasty girl (important), have a lot of energy (seems to really enjoy what she's doing), and apparently isn't attached to a big studio - a perfect match for KV, especially Furasupi!

9304-AqScbsZ8zey7yFxt.jpeg

Her vids.

What video is the pic from?

jsjav

Oct 2, 2017
Wow she is
The pic is from video ID [200GANA-1703]

View attachment 1809655

Wow she is gorgeous! thanks for posting - i'll check her out.

I also think KV are my favourite studio. I love prep pacifier but the non stop shooting series is also great. The picture quality is really outstanding in their newer releases. KV-215 is one of my top releases this year. And of course KV-212.
Looks amazing in 4k 60fps!

Only thing I would like to see more from KV is multiload cum in mouth shots, like you see a lot in Asfur SPC releases but rarely in KV.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I'm just guessing here, I think their vids don't sell that well.

And they need to introduce more varieties, beginning from the camera work.