Why Hanakari Mai breast so saggy?

galactus

Mar 20, 2007
Without looking closely, stretch marks can be just normal hormonal stretch marks. Don't have to have become pregnant for those.

Saggy breasts are genetic. Don't have to have become pregnant for that either. From what I can see in the pictures on that link, her breasts are only noteworthy as "saggy", because they are smaller than a typical "saggy" larger breasted woman. I wouldn't consider her breasts outside the norm. Search saggy breasts in your search engine of choice if you want to see really saggy breasts. I am guessing you don't want to see that.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
For those who doesn't know who is Hanakari Mai, here is her Javlibrary page: https://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=afftu

But for those who knows her, we know that Hanakari Mai has an angelic face, but why her breast so saggy ? even in her early video, there is like small stretch mark in her belly, was she pregnant before? wdyt
I really did not expect her to e looking like that when u mentioned saggy haha, I have a complete different picture when it comes to saggy BUT I do understand what you were trying to say, I really havent watched tits like that on a slender body like that, feels weird but in a hot way lol. Cheers for the share sorry for not providing anything helpful to your question.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
For those who doesn't know who is Hanakari Mai, here is her Javlibrary page: https://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=afftu

But for those who knows her, we know that Hanakari Mai has an angelic face, but why her breast so saggy ? even in her early video, there is like small stretch mark in her belly, was she pregnant before? wdyt
I, too, noticed this during what I call the one-two punch debut, where you debut in Moodyz with another realized with Kawaii followed by Honnaka. Her mid area was always covered in most of her early scenes, or she just fucked with a top. She still does, and the light is super bright to see when she is naked. I followed her just for that reason. Yeah, I think she's a young mother looks like her boobs got bigger during pregnancy and deflated, and her stomach area looks like she's given birth before.