Can we talk about Knights Visual?

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope that the sticky is just about posting their vids.

I need to get this out that I hope that they spice up their direction style somewhat. I hate to see "rear view close up" of the actors' butt everytime they come/pull out!

Anyway, who do you want to star in their future videos? I really hope that they can get Hoshikawa Ririka (Hitomi Madoka) because she's experienced in getting men cumming in her, a nasty girl (important), have a lot of energy (seems to really enjoy what she's doing), and apparently isn't attached to a big studio - a perfect match for KV, especially Furasupi!

9304-AqScbsZ8zey7yFxt.jpeg

Her vids.
Great choice!

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope that the sticky is just about posting their vids.

I need to get this out that I hope that they spice up their direction style somewhat. I hate to see "rear view close up" of the actors' butt everytime they come/pull out!

Anyway, who do you want to star in their future videos?

High profile
Ayaka Mochizuki

Ayaka.jpeg

Tsubomi
Tsubomi.jpeg

Yuri Honma
Yuri.jpeg

Arisa Hanyuu
arisa-hanyu-15.jpeg

Mini Kitano
Mina Kitano.jpeg

Nana Maeno
nana-maeno-1.jpeg

Akari Aramura
1622180815.jpeg

Chitose Saegusa
Chitose Saegusa 2.jpeg

Riho Fujimori
Riho.jpeg

Yumika Saeki
yumika-saeki150.jpeg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Probably, Knightsvisual are my favorite studio for many reasons. First of all they doing "real" gangbang creampies and this is ultra rare in JAV these days. All creampie studios has closes (MIGD, Tokyo Hot, Mobsters, Honnaka(not closed but they joined the condom studios). So "KV" have remained and we should support them if we are want to have such a movies. If we do not support them, well we can easily say rip to them.
Secondly they have NOT cutouts. What that means? You can not only see that the nakadashi is real but also you can see real action and real performance from the actresses. In there you can see how really reacting and if they enjoy or not what they are doing. There is not better thing that you can watch a movie without any cutouts and fake bullsh***.
And lastly the quality is amazing. The camera man (for me) is a real champion. He knows what to record and he knows to get positions. In JAV i have seen so many amateur or bad people that they did not know how to use the camera, but this man knows what we want. When one guy finish, he go on the back and there we can see how deep the male is inside the vagina. That is very hot to watch. I have see so many other amateur camera guys that when a actor finish inside the vagina, they recording actress face with an ultra close-up and not her vagina. Also the quality of their videos is amazing and you must have them in FHD.
And closing I will put my top 5 favorite movies from them and then I will ask you to support this rare and amazing studio.
1)KV-153: This is the best movie imo. The reason is because "An Mizuki" loves deep sex and very deep nakadashi. You can easily see when a male finish inside her, how she pull him inside her more with her hands and she do not let him to go. This is very hot to watch.
2)KV-137: "Miori Hara" is a very cute and beautiful girl. She has cute face and it seems her body its made from milk. I love her white juicy belly and her butt. This video was her second "solowork" in her career. What that means? She received for the first time nakadashi at least in the industry. Beyond that, her performance was insane and she delete many other "famous" actresses that did "KV" video
3)KV-146: The same thing with "KV-137" above. "Maki Horiguchi" was new in the industry but she did took the risk and she let multiple guys to cum inside her although she was a new actress. Probably in this movie she received her first loads in the industry. She looks gorgeous and I was enjoying how she was reacting. She seemed a little scared every time she receive a nakadashi. And in this movie she received the most juicy cums I have watch from "KV" movies. If you are curious, check the movie.
4)KV-211: This girl is out of control. In the whole movie she screams and beg for nakadashi. In the whole movie she enjoy very hard sex because she wanted. Really incredible performance. It was very hot to see one cute girl that beg so hard for nakadashi.
5)KV-198: "Hikaru Konno" has a big name and she is one of my favorite actresses in general. Is well known that she love nakadashi. When she have the opportunity from some good studio to make a nakadashi movie, she is in the first line. And in this movie she enjoyed any nakadashi. In one scene, some amatuer actor shoots his load outside. What "Hikaru" san did? She took his cum with her hands and put it inside her vagina without thoughts. She was like "wtf you are doing? You have permission only to cum inside me".
Overall, "KV" have brought many big names like the lengendaries: "Yuu Shinoda <-- (x2), Hibiki Otsuki, Aika, Ayaka Tomoda, Ai Uehara, Misuzu Kawana <-- (x2), Rei Mitsuna, Eri Natsume, Kurea Hasumi, Ruka Kanae (<-- Oh Yeah!!), Nanase Hasuki, Ai Mukai ect and I'm more that happy for that. And that is an extra reason to support them and to see more things in the future.
And closing, if you ask me why I do not speak for "shallow" movies that they also did, is because I do not enjoy that much this tag. For me the worst that you can do in a woman or the most dangerous, is the nakadashi. The nakadashi is never 100% safe and for that many studios forced to use fake cums ect. And these days is very rare to see that although you can see more often real "gokkun shallow cum". I also me itself get hard when a woman drink cum but I get more harder when she let a guy to cum inside her. That is more dangerous and more exciting for me and "KV" studio, they doing great Job. Is the only studio that I have buy movies from them. I did that to support them. And they give me mp4 files and not crap files like R18..
KV-153 is underrated and in my top 3. An Mizuki is not as well known but she really gave it her all.

KV-211 is also great.

KV-163 with Sana Mizuhara may be my overall favorite. She is not the looker like a lot of performers are..but she makes that up in her actual performance. Every time the men orgasm she keeps pumping which feels amazing. Even from behind she bucks back at them which feels amazing

h_955kv163pl.jpeg

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
@BDrake
  • I don't think Tsubomi will want to work with KV because it seems that her creampie scenes are actually fakes. Maybe she took one or two real creampies in the past.

• Kyoko Maki on the other hand, is a certified slut. She performed both in cen and uncen movies so I know for certain that she takes guys nut inside her pussy earnestly.

• Akari Aramura is also a good suggestion.
But personally, I'd like to see more younger girls perform. Aoi (Megumi) Shino in KV-111 is one of the best.

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
@BDrake
  • I don't think Tsubomi will want to work with KV because it seems that her creampie scenes are actually fakes. Maybe she took one or two real creampies in the past.

• Kyoko Maki on the other hand, is a certified slut. She performed both in cen and uncen movies so I know for certain that she takes guys nut inside her pussy earnestly.

But personally, I'd like to see more younger girls perform. Aoi (Megumi) Shino in KV-111 is one of the best.
Agreed on all fronts

hotpotato90

Dec 31, 2020
I recently picked up a bunch of HAKUDAKUDOU (HAKUDAKUDOU Work List) titles and cannot offer a stronger recommendation.

My absolute favorite is HDD-033, HAKUDAKUDOU 41st Semen Bukkake Shooting Off. Hakudakudou Blog Coverage

The above link is to the blog I sourced the following photos from (Some of them can also be found on KV Official Site). According to this blog, the performer is an amateur that applied to be in a scene. Apparently, this is her second scene, although I cannot locate her first...

This supposed "amateur" takes 22 loads to the face, some of them substantial, and then eagerly sucks each cock, in a few instances until the guy actually pulls away because another guy is ready to pop.

Fucking. Glorious.

d08ee84b.jpg
db5b0ee8.jpg

23a6930a.jpg

ddbdaa86.jpg

9055e72a.jpg

The one question I have is what happened to the footage of the performer going around the table and blowing the dudes?

If you refer to the following photos (Also found on the above linked blog, but NOT on the Official KV Site) and watch HDD-033, you will notice the footage that produced the following photos is NOT found in the video file (I checked both the standard and high def files).

f26701bd.jpg

e8edc973.jpg

791b35e0.jpg

If anyone has and idea where I could find the footage that produced these photos, would really appreciate a lead, as I just LOVE what I am seeing out of this girl.

I bought a few other HDD titles, some of them where the performers swallow all the loads and I am not at all disappointed.

Oh, and did I mention I picked up these titles for 700 Yen?

Knight's Visual - I salute you yet again!
I got the same question, where to get that footage? It looks damn hot and satisfying to watch... please if anyone could help... just curious it is not purchasable on knights visual.... did they remove it? Please tell us :(

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
oh my, I got excited for a second looking at the pics, didnt read the post hehe, I thought KV roped in these actresses for upcoming videos :(

Will love to see Ayaka Mochizuki, Yuri Honma (love her thicc thighs in that pic), Arisa Hanyuu, Riho Fujimori, Chitose Saegusa.
Might just not happen atall but I guess I am hopefull :).

Reactions: mymatexabi

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
@BDrake

Younger:

Mihina Nagai
Mihina.jpeg

Mai Hoshikawa and Kyouka Suzune
Mai Hoshikawa.jpegKyouka.jpeg

Ena Satsuki
Ena.jpeg

Nanami Yokomiya
nanami-yokomiya-3.jpeg

Maika Nizumi is always. submissive. I would like her to charge too
maika-hizumi-8.jpeg

Sumire Kumamoto
Sumire Kumamoto.jpeg

Hiyori Yoshioka
Hiyori Yoshioka.jpeg

pyontae

Jul 15, 2021
They should really get some of the older "legends" to do these movies before they retire for good. Some names off the top of my head. Yumeno Aika, Ootsuki Hibiki, Hatano Yui, AIKA, Julia, Kawakami Yuu, Shouda Chisato, Kazama Yumi, Hamasaki Mao, Kobayakawa Reiko, etc..
That's a great list, I would've loved to see Kagami Shuna, Ichigo Aoi, Lala Kudo, Mai Usami, Serina Hayakawa, Erika Kitagawa, Ichika Matsumoto, Mio Kimijima... omg just dreaming but damn I would be all over those purchases if they ever happened.

Reactions: Mauricio_87

KeyserSoze35

Aug 11, 2008
really quiet here :-(
anyone have information when they will do or release some new fuck/creampie movies ?
hope they will choose some pretty models with nice firm tits in the feature, not this flat chested teen girls ...

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
KV-153 is underrated and in my top 3. An Mizuki is not as well known but she really gave it her all.

KV-211 is also great.

KV-163 with Sana Mizuhara may be my overall favorite.

My favorite of this series is KV-214 with Mori Hotaru - she has great enthusiasm for jizz. Wish I could find a leaked version of this video. One of my all time favorites from one of my all time favorite actresses. And I really hope they continue with this series, always enjoy these videos.

Reactions: sitruc14

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My favorite of this series is KV-214 with Mori Hotaru - she has great enthusiasm for jizz. Wish I could find a leaked version of this video. One of my all time favorites from one of my all time favorite actresses. And I really hope they continue with this series, always enjoy these videos.
I really enjoyed that video as well. She is really underrated and underused these days.

Reactions: amnscfnt

amnscfnt

Apr 28, 2008
I really enjoyed that video as well. She is really underrated and underused these days.
Mori Hotaru is something special - besides all the standard AV stuff she does, she has a couple of good anal videos in SOAN-083 and XRLE-029 and even some mild Femdom in OPUD-337, in which her disdainful look while slapping this guy's cock is altogether convincing. Such a talented actress. Oh, and if you like KV-214, you should check out NEOB-002 if you haven't already. She's plays the role of insatiable cum slut with a vigor and enthusiasm not demonstrated by many.

Reactions: sitruc14 and BDrake

Arnaud461

Feb 13, 2015
do you guys know why they stopped the non-stop creampie serie? it's only time-stop movies now. i really miss the non-stop movies, it was the best and i always read it was real cum wich is rare in jav.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
do you guys know why they stopped the non-stop creampie serie? it's only time-stop movies now. i really miss the non-stop movies, it was the best and i always read it was real cum wich is rare in jav.
The pandemic made it impossible to get enough guys and be sure they were all not infected.