Ta-Da I Have a Banging Body

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Sometimes, when I browse JAV, I always look for a theme. Recently I've been into covers where a girl is wearing plain clothes, lifting their shirts, and revealing huge tits. Got any favorite covers?

homa085pl.jpg

I was hyped for this cover, but was disappointed with her face

hmn237pl.jpg

1mogi036pl.jpg

she new
ebod987pl.jpg

1mogi050pl.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I never trust a cover. Even more for big boobs. Most of them end up being chubby or with a horrible lower body (wide hips and fat legs). And their face isn't pretty most of the time. Their face on the cover make them looking like a different person.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
I never trust a cover. Even more for big boobs. Most of them end up being chubby or with a horrible lower body (wide hips and fat legs). And their face isn't pretty most of the time. Their face on the cover make them looking like a different person.
That is true, especially for the second movie. But I always love the shirt-lifting big tit photo. I usually like these types of pictures during debuts, like Madonna, where they show matures lifting their skirts showing their big butts.

juq039pl.jpg

roe014pl.jpg

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
ive always liked this chick covers. This is Maruyama Kotoko, she only did 5 or so movies. This was around the time I got into JAV so the first couple of movies always hold a special place in my heart lol

pla069pl.jpg

Love how she sucking on the juice box
dasd481pl.jpg

dasd492pl.jpg