Superheroine JAV discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

The Admiral

Dec 1, 2009
Nice topic, zatoichi. I would like to see Yumi Kazama starring a superheroine clip. I also saw her as a middle-aged investigator and always wanted to see her with high heels boots and a mask. Another one is Reiko Kobayakawa. I know that she played Spandexer recently, but I thought that such a great body could deliver more superheroine action before submitted.
As a bottom line, I would like to see a relaunch of the jukujo heroine series.

Reactions: zatoichi123456

kyot

Apr 23, 2011
Got both passwords. Nice to know rayheng is back.

If she hasn't, I'd like to see Hazuki Karen do one.
I think she's really cute, and she seems ok with doing scenes that are a little perverted, so getting into a heroine suit shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: zatoichi123456

boshu22

Sep 11, 2009
If any of you haven't found an e-mail, check your spam/junk folders. That's where I found mine.

eswete

Oct 2, 2009
I didn't get email too. But I did open the rar (which is I got both passwords)

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
Good topic zatoichi. I'll join your discussion later when I'm free. :)

For e-mail: Some of you left the e-mail address to me very recently (yesterday and today). I'll send you the e-mail later (probably in 24 hours). So be patient. For these who gave me the e-mail address a few days ago yet haven't received the e-mail, please check your spam folder. My e-mail may be recognized as spam.

@pronfly : You need to give me another e-mail address. It says you first e-mail address is a wrong address. My e-mail can't be sent.

saxovtr

Jan 2, 2010
Thanks Rayheng for the email! Another premium account signed up for :)

This might be me being stupid..... but has the password for the actual downloads been shared yet?

Or will they be unveiled next week?

edwardcarlfox

Dec 21, 2009
Thanks Rayheng for the email! Another premium account signed up for :)

This might be me being stupid..... but has the password for the actual downloads been shared yet?

Or will they be unveiled next week?
I was also about to ask rayheng about the password, but then I realized he said already in the E-mail that he will update the password 7 days after the links. Maybe this will be a more secure way to share stuff.

saxovtr

Jan 2, 2010
Yeah I thought that, but noticed in the updated file of links, it mentioned, "password is the same, no need to re-download the files", so wasn't sure if it'd been shared already.