JAV idols and movies introduce/review + looking for similar movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Hello guys :hihi:

Have you guy ever watched a so good movie that you have a feeling you want to share that movie to many people to debate and discuss? To look for movies with similar interesting factors: plot, fetish...? Well, I do, many times :eek:hgosh:

However, JAV is not something that we can easily to talk about and share in real life :bang: ( Well, I don't know for sure, but it is the fact for me and many guys). I think one of the best part in the JAV discussion sub forum is about discussing about JAV idol and movies, as well as getting to know more interesting movies and idols from other people. And I believe that many people have the same feeling :cheery:

Today they are producing JAV much faster than you can download :cloud: Therefore, I have the idea of a thread that all of the member can review or introduce to othes about the interesting movies and idols they have watched. Through this thread, I hope that you can find such interesting movies and do not waste time to fall into the vortex of dozens of so-so, not-special-in-anyway movies out there.

In addition, I have noticed that there are many threads asking for help to look for similar movies. And many of these threads die there with very few reply. Therefore, if you guy have something so special that you want to look for something similar, I hope that you can post them in this one thread. I think it will help other people to know more special movies and help yourself to look for something you want :cheery:

I hope that you guy can support my idea. I hope that it can make the subforum more energetic :graduate:

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
I will start with movie that I have just watched and it left me a big impression :eek:hgosh:

NHDTA-473.jpg

NHDTA - 473

Recently, I have a thread asking what "neglect play" in BDSM is and what movies have that plot. Then Gaia093, very helpful and enthusiasm, help me to answer my question. ( Thank you very much agian, Gaia093) :cheery:

Neglect play (houchi play) is an SM play where the masochist is left alone for long periods of time, usually tied up or restricted in some fashion. The sadist may leave them completely alone. On the other hand, the sadist could stay in the same room as the masochist, completely ignoring their existence."

Then he recommended me NHDTA - 473, where girls are molested in a bus to certain level, squirt and moan. And when they are all excited, the molester go away, into the crowd and pretend to not notice any of the girls's existence. The girls, being so horny, approach the molester and actively have sex with the molester.
Just the plot is special enough to watch. What more is the act of Koharu Aoi. I think it can left a big impression for anyone who see the movie:
473.png
"the very cute Koharu Aoi looks at the molester with this heartbreaking look of a betrayed puppy" (Gaia093's word)

Just seeing the pictures make me turned on. And it is one of very few JAV scenes that I watched through without using forward button. I recommend everyone to choose this movie out of thousands of the ordinary bus molester JAV :whistle:

I hope that many of you could enjoy the movie as I did ( and please thank Gaia093 for this gem :bigthumbs:)

If anyone ever know a movie that have similar plot ( or similar expression like Koharu Aoi picture :inlove: ), or movies with "neglect play" plot, please recommend to me. I would like to see this kind more and more. Thank you guy very much and have a nice day :bigthumbs:

Attachments

• NHDTA-473.torrent
    87.1 KB · Views: 267
Last edited by a moderator:

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Hello guys

This time I cannot decide which movies I should introduce to you because to me, they have same quality. Too bad I couldn't choose one. Instead, I present to you three movies, all performed by Nana Aida :nosebleed:

jux066pl.jpg

JUX -066

jux124.jpg

JUX-124

愛田奈々 Nana Aida RBD-527 t.jpg

RBD-527

All of these movies are performed by Nana Aida. She is one of my favourite idols:inlove:. Yes, she looks a little bit older compare to other famous idol, but it is exactly what make her attractive. Her aroma, her seduction, her expression, her weak tears...can seduce any man :tears:

All three movies have the same plot of soft r***. There are r***, but no gangbang, bukkake, gokkun...or anything hardcore. Just r*** and sex. What make them so worthwhile to watch is the performer, Nana Aida's expression
jux00124-9.jpgrbd00527-12.jpgjux00124-5.jpg

Hope you can enjoy these movies. I can guarantee they will not waste your time :horn:

Attachments

• rbd-527.torrent
    52.9 KB · Views: 274
  • jux-066.torrent
    84 KB · Views: 272
  • jux-124.torrent
    45.5 KB · Views: 286
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
From RBD-527, "My Husband Disappeared- From That Day...":

attachment.php

Nana Aida has a cute, turned-up little button nose

attachment.php

The right amount of meat on her bones; a very sexy lass, and a pleasure to watch

attachment.php

There are times Nana finds that the choke is on her

I like the way Toit3 almost apologized for Nana's being "a little bit older" ... I don't care if a fella is 15-years-old, how could your prurient pecker not be perked by a pretty like this?

As a side comment, everyone can download the DDLs and the painless streams... but not everyone can handle torrents. Not to say the torrent links should not be included, it's wonderful that Toit3 would think of such a kind, and rare, gesture.

Toit3, your keen insight is welcomed, and appreciated. Even if others do not stampede and similarly share their own studies, I hope you'll keep at it.

Attachments

• RBD-527 Nana 3.jpg
    RBD-527 Nana 3.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 498
  • RBD-527 Nana 2.jpg
    RBD-527 Nana 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 575
  • RBD-527 Nana.jpg
    RBD-527 Nana.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 492

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Hello guys :hihi:

Today I'll introduce to you a real nice movie. If there are JAV movies which you do not want to use the forward button, I believe this movie is that kind :nosebleed:

attachment.php

HTMS-034 and the actress is the beautiful Kaori Saejima

The cover art look a bit dark and scary, huh? However, it is not something hardcore at all.
The plot is simple, but surely interesting and encouraging your pervertness :shake:
Kaori Saejima plays as a girl who was r***ing. Now she is horny, remembering the feeling of sex and feeling of r***; masturbating and trying to reach that good feeling. Of course, she cannot have enough from masturbating, so she goes out to be r***ing again ( two times, one accidentally and one intentionally) and have great feeling of sex (even of r***) again.

What make this movies really special and worthwhile to watch is the fact that it show us the needs and wants for sex of women. Women want sex, as us man. But this movies does not show their wants by portraiting them as a bunch of bitches agressively have sex with men, or even trying to r*** men. This movies show that wants of women to us in a more feeling way, and in a more stimulating way :eek:hgosh:

About Kaori Saejima, she is somewhat similar to Nana Aida to me ( see my last post in this thread ). Look a bit older than other JAV idol, but can seduce any man with her aroma and face expression :see:
I have only one word to say about her performance in this movie: PERFECT. She act exactly like a woman who wants sex and masturbation cannot satisfy her. Her lust for sex and her face experssion... so real and so stimulating :beautifu2:

attachment.php

Having no feeling from masturbation

attachment.php

So horny that she imagine someone to kiss

attachment.php

attachment.php

Her lust for sex

Again, I really recommend this movie to every body. It is one of the most wothwhile JAV movies to watch, I can guarantee to you :coolguy:

I hope that someone could introduce their favourite JAV movies here, too :runcry:

@jugulear
Thank you for your encouragement.:relaxed:

As for the torrent attachments, I think it is more convenience to people if they like the movies and they can download it right away. Althoug, if it is strictly not allowed here, I will not attach it in next post.

For the online video and streaming download, yes, I like it too. however, there are movies that I cannot find an online version (like this movie). If I can find it, I 'll probably attach it here.

For the direct download, I don't have much experience in finding that. Because in my country, it is extremely painfully slow to download from popular direct download site on the world like Ryushare, deposit, rapidshare......Thus, I afraid I cannot find some link to download :bang:

By the way, can you explain to me how you can make your picture look so big in your post :spotlight:
thank you in advance

Thank you again for your encouragement.

Attachments

• 冴島かおり 大城かえで  HTMS-034  t.jpg
    冴島かおり 大城かえで HTMS-034 t.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 2014-01-23 00;44;35.JPEG
    2014-01-23 00;44;35.JPEG
    67.4 KB · Views: 440
  • 2014-01-23 00;45;25.JPEG
    2014-01-23 00;45;25.JPEG
    77 KB · Views: 435
  • 2014-01-23 00;45;31.JPEG
    2014-01-23 00;45;31.JPEG
    72.7 KB · Views: 430
  • 2014-01-23 00;45;36.JPEG
    2014-01-23 00;45;36.JPEG
    77.4 KB · Views: 432
  • htms034.torrent
    74.9 KB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I was intrigued with your description for HTMS-034, when you first mentioned it on the "Aggressive Women" thread:

"HTMS -034 is incredible, while a woman cannot forget the pleasure when she was r***ing and go out to have sex. It is so incredible i hope that I could find its sub one day."

I look forward to nabbing this movie in the future.

And, oh, no, no, you are perfectly allowed to post links of all sorts, including torrent links, in this "Discussion" section, as far as I know. Please continue posting them if you choose to, because there are obviously many torrent-hounds in Akiba-Online (dem guyz get all the breaks - grrrr!). You don't need to go out of your way to find the links that everyone can use - that's not your job, at least not within the context of this thread. The fact that you're providing any kind of download link makes you more considerate than most, that's the main point.

As far as how to embed the big pictures, I and Codegeek have given the dope on this, from time to time. One of my last times was with Member Jackdee, who felt, in his very cool way, that I wagged my finger at him too much. (Jackdee, if you're listening, you know I think very highly of you, I surely do.)

For the benefit of others as well (because I know you can grab the pics, Toit3, so you will not need this preliminary instruction), have your video-frame or photo grab program at the ready. They are all over the place, Windows has its built-in number (e.g. "Snipping Tool"); I like MWSnap. Some video players have this tool built in, such as Windows Media Classic. (WMC is beautiful, it also allows one to create thumbnails. Codegeek points to the how-to in the signature of his posts.)

So you can grab a frame (or part of the frame) off a movie, or you can crop part or all of the photograph, obviously. Those who bother to include pictures usually put up the whole movie front and back covers, but lately I have taken to cropping out the most telling parts of the covers.

Now that you have your pictures, you click on "Manage Attachments" in the "Go Advanced" version of the post. In order to embed the pictures and make them look big, upload the pic, right click on the pic link (that appears near the bottom of the Attachments window, once the uploading goes through) and copy the link. Finally, you paste the link in between the BB code,

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
@jugulear: thank you so much. I can do it now.
A little bit complicated but it worths :bigthumbs:

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Location and opportunity

toit3 said:
Have you ever watched a so good movie that you have a feeling you want to share that movie to many people to debate and discuss? To look for movies with similar interesting factors: plot, fetish? Well, I do, many times.
However, JAV is not something that we can easily to talk about and share in real life (Well, I don't know for sure, but it is the fact for me and many guys). I think one of the best part in the JAV discussion sub forum is about discussing about JAV idol and movies, as well as getting to know more interesting movies and idols from other people. And I believe that many people have the same feeling.
As somebody who has viewed a lot of explicit erotic movies, including JAVs, I agree: there are a lot of JAVs which could stand to be shown in semi-public.
But it takes much work to find a location which is willing, or can be convinced, to show any erotic movie/video, whether a JAV, European, Brazilian, or North American production. If anywhere, it might involve finding a licensed commercial property (such that it can restrict admittance to 18+) which is faltering financially! :well:
Somebody I know has been able to show erotic videos from his library semi-publically, and is still trying to find another place to do so. In North America, it seems that common courtesy has been permanently discarded, as his physical postal mail letters have gone completely unanswered.
Perhaps this thread can be where a consensus of JAV enthusiasts can combine to become a force which shall enable a place to show a JAV, because it will be able to discern there is an audience for this. I certainly hope so. :grinyes:

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Thank you for your reply, vincent_z :tea:

Yes, I agree with you about the point that there are many explicit erotic movies that can be shown in semi-public or public as well. And quite a number of them really have achieved that, like In the realm of sense or the recent famous movies, Nymphomaniac ... I believe that the meaning and the art in these movies does not lose to any normal movies out there. However, people tend to be not discussing things such sensitive like that in real life :bird:

As for this topic, I would like ( I and everyone else) to introduce or review the JAV movies that really good, really worth watching and introducing to others. However, a "good" JAV movie is hard to define: it may has meaning, or being hillarious and humourous...to watch, or it may just focus on super hot sex and stimulating audience. Either is way is good, but a JAV movie with meaning and humorous sences might be shown and accepted, but a JAV movie that stimulating people with hot sex is very hard to be shown publically. :sigh:

"Perhaps this thread can be where a consensus of JAV enthusiasts can combine to become a force which shall enable a place to show a JAV, because it will be able to discern there is an audience for this"
I certainly like this idea very much. It may be in this thread or not, but we as JAV enthusiast may group together though this forum to share and discuss JAV, what we like, without any things holding back. :want2:
I am hoping for that moment :see: