Superheroine JAV discussion

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
Let's play a game first. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:;)
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach the target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)

Attachments

• 0.rar
    782.5 KB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:

zatoichi123456

Apr 13, 2009
Hi Rayheng. Good to see you here again. Hope you are doing well. And that was a good little surprise too:) But lol, don't you think that was a little too easy? ;)

thecatsuit

Batgirl fanatic
May 16, 2012
Let's play a game first. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:;)
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)

Your a f****** king! I want this so bad, it's like teasing me man!

brokenarrow79

Apr 4, 2010
I found it !
Which would lead me to think i'm super clever... except i have no idea how to pm. Not so clever
If anyone can help with this, thanks

Scott402

Dec 3, 2010
I am glad some people got it. I still can't figure it out. All this thinking after work is making me angry lol

sky870808

Jul 1, 2014
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
how to play a game???

Bedorbad

Jul 3, 2014
Nice to have you back! The game is good , just a little bit simple lol, looking forward to discuss with you !

yinnangui

Aug 4, 2013
Rayheng we are missing you for a long time.I even don't know when the bad event happened.only after that i find the precious of you.I like you.:p