Superheroine JAV discussion

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008
Let's play a game first. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:;)
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach the target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)

Attachments

• 0.rar
    782.5 KB · Views: 1,376
Last edited:

zatoichi123456

Apr 13, 2009
Hi Rayheng. Good to see you here again. Hope you are doing well. And that was a good little surprise too:) But lol, don't you think that was a little too easy? ;)

thecatsuit

Batgirl fanatic
May 16, 2012
Let's play a game first. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:;)
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)

Your a f****** king! I want this so bad, it's like teasing me man!

brokenarrow79

Apr 4, 2010
I found it !
Which would lead me to think i'm super clever... except i have no idea how to pm. Not so clever
If anyone can help with this, thanks

Scott402

Dec 3, 2010
I am glad some people got it. I still can't figure it out. All this thinking after work is making me angry lol

sky870808

Jul 1, 2014
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
how to play a game???

Bedorbad

Jul 3, 2014
Nice to have you back! The game is good , just a little bit simple lol, looking forward to discuss with you !

yinnangui

Aug 4, 2013
Rayheng we are missing you for a long time.I even don't know when the bad event happened.only after that i find the precious of you.I like you.:p