Superheroine JAV discussion

eswete

Oct 2, 2009
aaaaaaahh I see what you did there. The answer is actually somewhere on this thread if you are aware o_O
Good to have you back Ray! We'll looking forward to your next progress

netsc

Mar 6, 2011
Let's play a game first. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:;)
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)
I open this file,there are some pictures about giga movie,welcome back rayheng.:)

rayheng0595

Akiba Citizen
Mar 8, 2008

CrazyFool84

Jul 3, 2014
I've finished 66 percent of my collection. Let's play another game while waiting. ;)

It's never to hard to hit the keyboard seven times to open a gift.

When a superheroine gets ultra-power, she becomes an ultrasuperheroine. What will she become if she loses all her superpower yet still fights for justice?

thanks for sharing...i just like superlady series so much and look forward to your sharing! keep up the great job!!! :)

sky870808

Jul 1, 2014
I've finished 66 percent of my collection. Let's play another game while waiting. ;)

It's never to hard to hit the keyboard seven times to open a gift.

When a superheroine gets ultra-power, she becomes an ultrasuperheroine. What will she become if she loses all her superpower yet still fights for justice?
this password is ???