Sugiuranorio.tv

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

asm_demon

Jul 21, 2008
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you about this site: http://www.sugiuranorio.tv
Has anyone ever tried to buy something (I mean downloads) from this site?

I'd like to buy several movies from them but unfortunately I can't find any information about this site (I just don't want to lose money on my card if it turns out to be a fake). The site itself looks like an ordinary Japanese webstore. I've sent them an email with some questions about payment and memership and they replied almost instantly. They also sent me ID & password for my account even If I didn't ask for that. Don't you think it sounds a bit fishy? I don't know, maybe I'm too leery or something but I've never seen a
webstore registering an account on your behalf.
What do you think about this?

Gzed

Mar 10, 2012
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask you about this site: http://www.sugiuranorio.tv
Has anyone ever tried to buy something (I mean downloads) from this site?

I'd like to buy several movies from them but unfortunately I can't find any information about this site (I just don't want to lose money on my card if it turns out to be a fake). The site itself looks like an ordinary Japanese webstore. I've sent them an email with some questions about payment and memership and they replied almost instantly. They also sent me ID & password for my account even If I didn't ask for that. Don't you think it sounds a bit fishy? I don't know, maybe I'm too leery or something but I've never seen a
webstore registering an account on your behalf.
What do you think about this?

Personally I would not use them but they do have an address there and telephone number so up to you really. If you just want to buy digital downloads then I have had no problems with http://asiamoviepass.com/ they also give you 4 bonus sites and just having a look one of them is extreme bondage. I have found that if you book their trial period then you can download a lot of stuff in 2 days because you have full access to the site plus if you then cancel before the end of the trial period it will just cost you $1.95 for that. If you want to continue to be a member it is normally $29.95 a month but I found that if you cancel before trial period ends then they offered it to me for just $9.99 a month. They have a pretty big collection on that site and the payments are thru CCbill or something similar which is legit. I had no problems cancelling and have had no extra appearing on my card.