Prostitution in Japan - A "job" for spoiled girls?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
It was the short skirts and the loose socks. I just couldn't help myself! :dunno:

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
Hey, we gotta make money somehow.

Why is it that only girls get stigmatized for sex working? I hate the double standard. :<

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Actually I do not think much of guys making their money that way either. Then again we are talking about kids here, high schoolers. Adults are another subject matter, (I am not saying it would change my opinion just that it is a different topic).

I have heard something I have had a little trouble confirming on this subject. That it is against school regulations for high school students to have part time jobs. That they could get in trouble if they are caught working. I do not know if this is true or not yet it would explain the situation in a different light. If the only way for a high school student to make money is by illegal means then that is what some will do, one way or another.
Can anyone confirm this school policy one way or another?

techie

SuupaOtaku
Jul 24, 2008
I have heard something I have had a little trouble confirming on this subject. That it is against school regulations for high school students to have part time jobs. That they could get in trouble if they are caught working. I do not know if this is true or not yet it would explain the situation in a different light. If the only way for a high school student to make money is by illegal means then that is what some will do, one way or another.
Can anyone confirm this school policy one way or another?

I would like to add to the question, since one hears about this in dorama's only but this should supposedly apply to teachers as well? Is that correct?

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
I have heard something I have had a little trouble confirming on this subject. That it is against school regulations for high school students to have part time jobs.
That's the first that I've heard of it. Mandatory (or "guaranteed") education only includes elementary and junior high school. Although most students also end up going to high school, I believe it is not technically mandatory, so it would only seem appropriate that part time jobs are available to high-school-aged teenagers (although what types of jobs they can qualify for, with only junior high education, is anyone's guess).

More likely such "no work" policies are probably different from one high school to the next, with no single accepted standard.

A quick search for 高校生 バイト (high school student, part time job) yields lots of job listings and application information. This page of general information suggests some jobs available to high school students, such as cash register, waitressing, moving companies, and distributing flyers.

Why is it that only girls get stigmatized for sex working? I hate the double standard. :<
Worry not, shotacon is alive and well in Japan, too.

gygan

May 27, 2010
money is the main reason ,second for some will be curious some young girl so curious in this knid of wok to they is fast and easy money

epitome

Oct 23, 2010
I think economics can be problem, but religion also can help you out, but if you are a very very patient. there is a proverb "playing with blacksmith, you will burnt a smell like a smoke. if you playing with perfume seller you will smells good" did you get what it means?

so it's a lifestyle that they can't resist.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
well all depends on issue the person has. for most of them in usa its to get drug money or make money so they can get by in life. yes some do so they can get extra thing in life. other do it because they need to make money to live off of. not sure if all or most of people that work brothels in usa do it so they can get money to pay off college loans or pay there way through college. if some off street she down on here luck or wants cash to pay for here drug issue. all depends on how situation is in areas of life. some do it because they want to have sex all time and others just for extra cash or need cash to buy stuff. i rather use brothel then anything else since in usa they are controlled and have rules set up for it.

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
Well, the younger girls seem to be still popular.

Mexican "Coyotes" (Human Trafficers for prostitution) kidnap and bring younger teen girls into the US, and then force them into "Massage Parlor" work, to "Pay Off" the fee for being here..

Every 4 to 6 months, the police round up a few ov the worst offenders..

A week of so later, back in business.:thief: