Western girls in JAV movies

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
Here ya go!

right to source. :perfectplan:

http://amwfmovies.blogspot.com/

Sorry I am new here, but I used to visit the above Blog regularly and was very upset to find that it no longer exists. When I go to this address it says that the blog has moved and provides no link to the new address. Does anyone know the new address of the blog or alternatively a better source of JAV videos involving western girls? I'm only interested in AV involving Japanese men with white women though and not JAV in general.

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
it seems there are a lot of "pro" western girls in this genre, but not many amateur girls... that's disappointing.
do they not recruit any the same way they recruit asian girls?

Amerikajinmusume

ヽ(´ー`)人(´ω`)ノ
Jun 25, 2008
I've frequently wondered the same thing. The nearest I can figure is that this is a niche genre and so they hire they best foreign AV actresses they can find to fit the role. It is so difficult finding JAV with western actresses though so it may be that I just have yet to find the amateur stuff.

Darkhaired

Mar 2, 2007
I know. I mean, [asian guys] are so far from being attractive, seeing them with western women is beyond me. The natural laws of physics seem to crumble in the midst of asian guys banging white chicks. Don't you agree, snakeboy? But it's alright to see black/caucasian guys tapping some asian arse, right?

Gee, what a bigoted idiot you are. It's really quite amusing. :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

yari

Banned
Apr 29, 2008
I know. I mean, [asian guys] are so far from being attractive, seeing them with western women is beyond me. The natural laws of physics seem to crumble in the midst of asian guys banging white chicks. Don't you agree, snakeboy? But it's alright to see black/caucasian guys tapping some asian arse, right?

lol this is some ignorant shit. there are plenty of asian males going out with white, black, brown girls. i dont know where you live but most asian males do not go around with pants pulled above their belly with shirts tucked in, oiled hair to one side with huge glasses. its kind of a miracle to see any male like that regardless of their color to be seen with a hot girl.

oking888

Jun 10, 2008
traci lords

How about Traci Lords movie called "Made in Japan" from 1986 (which
should mean she is 18yo in it!), featuring her getting it on with a couple of
japanese men and one woman. Anyone interested? :XD:
Some parts of it is even dubbed in french!

Major historical value.

here !!! i am interested... can you share this , very historucal valued thing
:please: