Suggestions for a JAV noob (Currently A Julia fanatic)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zealist_hot

May 20, 2011
Hi guys
I'm just getting to know JAV and so far I love Julia's videos(linked to avoid name confusions):nosebleed:. I love her tits and her pretty face as well. I've also watched some vids of Hitomi Tanaka, her tits are enormous almost too big nut her face isn't as cute as Julia. I'm looking out for some new JAV idols to follow, share your favs who have big tits and cute faces. Also I dont like girls with fake/dyed blond hair which is just weird. There's nothing better than busty Nadeshiko :love::cheer:

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Rio Hamasaki was my first introduction to JAV. She's incredible. Julia is a knockout but the titles she is in are sometimes not exciting for me. Rio likes to smile a lot. Very sexy. Plus her breasts are gorgeous!! I'm sad she retired, but she has a great body of work.

So it is busty with a thin build you like? :grassdance:

zealist_hot

May 20, 2011
Rio Hamasaki was my first introduction to JAV. She's incredible. Julia is a knockout but the titles she is in are sometimes not exciting for me. Rio likes to smile a lot. Very sexy. Plus her breasts are gorgeous!! I'm sad she retired, but she has a great body of work.

So it is busty with a thin build you like? :grassdance:

I will check out Rio Hamasaki since she seems to be highly recommended. As you say Julia can be super hot in one movie and life less in another (I personally felt her new widow paying debts was so boring). I'm definitely hopelessly into busty not necessarily slim but more importantly very pretty/sexy is what gets me going :nosebleed:

zealist_hot

May 20, 2011
Also, Reiko Nakamori was an early favorite of mine. She has a great body!

Just googled the two of them Rio is hot :grassdance: about Reiko I'm not so sure she's all that busty, just saying they look kinda normal. While we're at it are there any idols with big busts and some healthy fat, like curvy hips and ass:please:?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
You're right about Reiko...I get excited about her legs, nipples and how her breasts hang during sex. Yes! Healthy fat is amazing on these women. I'll try to list some favorites later at home.

Just googled the two of them Rio is hot :grassdance: about Reiko I'm not so sure she's all that busty, just saying they look kinda normal. While we're at it are there any idols with big busts and some healthy fat, like curvy hips and ass:please:?

zealist_hot

May 20, 2011
lullaby4love and PeeGee you guys have probably just cost several hundreds of hours in my life those site have got more hot JAV suggestions than I can download in a week. Then I'll probably spend a few hours with each vid.:exhausted:

@Casshern2, looking forward to it man, the more beauties the better :perfectplan:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I posted something but got a warning about hidden keywords. Haven't a clue what that means but it said a mod would have to approve it. Hope I don't get another slap on the wrist. Not sure what I did. :puzzled:

lullaby4love and PeeGee you guys have probably just cost several hundreds of hours in my life those site have got more hot JAV suggestions than I can download in a week. Then I'll probably spend a few hours with each vid.:exhausted:

@Casshern2, looking forward to it man, the more beauties the better :perfectplan:

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007

Okay my bad, so you wanted some spesific suggestion... I see

Actually I suggest only one, that is sayuki kanno.

example :

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1144739&highlight=sayuki+kanno

This is my fave this far coz she had the rare "torpedo boobs" :nosebleed:

zealist_hot

May 20, 2011
Casshern2, weird issue that, I hope it's not trouble could you pm me the names instead? Thanks.

lullaby4love, actually i was thanking you for that page which so many hot idols but you've been even kinder to post another link thanks a ton, off to watch rei and saiyuki :perfectplan:

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Reactions: BDrake
Jul 1, 2009
Pretty face and big boobs... what else do you need. :) Check out these girls:

Airu Oshima 大島あいる
Ria Sakuragi 桜木莉愛
Rui Akikawa 秋川ルイ
Chichi Asada 浅田ちち
Rin Aoki 青木りん
Fuko 風子

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
There are a number of mature JAV stars, like Ayane Asakura, Fumie Tokikoshi that you may like. All sites have an incest category where these women have numerous titles.