JULIA: fans or foes

picman

Sep 6, 2008
Some of those cum shots in wanz768 look real. Especially when the guy is jacking off on her pussy. What do you think?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It's been ripped. Alas, Julia does not take a finger in her arse. The man simply bends his finger at the knuckle to deceive us

View attachment 1417565 View attachment 1417566 View attachment 1417567
I see! I was gonna ask where's the anal probe scene, I was looking forward to it and still managed to miss it!!! Guess I missed nothing important eh...

Some of those cum shots in wanz768 look real. Especially when the guy is jacking off on her pussy. What do you think?
No one ever said all cum shots are fake. Only creampies are assumed by default fake, and some/all of oral ejaculation. Any cum shot splattered on face, chest, butt, or crotch region, well, let's say there's no strong reason to assume they are fake. As I understand, sumata (the technically legal sex act that prositute's pussy rubs john's cock until cumming) happens without condom so ejaculation outside the vagina is considered in Japan as "fine". (biologically safe? non-impregnating? morally non-sex? gut-reactionwise non-yucky? Or what?)

Compared to other recent transfers, Julia's new path is a bit un-amazing. It seems months passed since she left Oppai but her best recent vid (IMHO) is still from Oppai, a few days ago.

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Well, I'd hate to say "told you so", but...

picman

Sep 6, 2008
"
Some of those cum shots in wanz768 look real. Especially when the guy is jacking off on her pussy. What do you think?"

Never mind. I purchased the HD version and watched carefully. They all appear fake, shot from below the tip instead of from it.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
well I hope that will not happen, don't want to see her in filth ugly sex scenes, only need to see her be bit more agressive, thats it ... perfect

Reactions: darksider59

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I just realized something, maybe pretty obvious but I just now see it. Julia only left Moodyz, she didn't leave Oppai. So instead of making one vid each for Moodyz and Oppai every month, she's making... one each for Wanz and Oppai?

For a while I was pretty confused why Oppai keeps popping out Julia. Anyway it's not a bad thing. Wanz hasn't yet given me a Julia vid that I love yet.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Yes I wish she were younger and fresher too. But I don't usually compare her 2018 vids with her 2012 vids.

Versus either similar-age MILFs or young and fresh girls of today, I think she is still very competitive.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I think she is just phoning it in now. Some hard core fans must be buying every release no matter what, or just like that kind of dead fish style.

Contrast with Hitomi. Still putting in the effort, she even did a creampie proof in a recent video just in case her fans doubted it.

I don't blame her or anything, it's clearly working for her so why change? Just not what I'm looking for.

Handsome Pete

Sep 4, 2010
I just realized something, maybe pretty obvious but I just now see it. Julia only left Moodyz, she didn't leave Oppai. So instead of making one vid each for Moodyz and Oppai every month, she's making... one each for Wanz and Oppai?

For a while I was pretty confused why Oppai keeps popping out Julia. Anyway it's not a bad thing. Wanz hasn't yet given me a Julia vid that I love yet.
Not a fan of the wanz videos so far. They used to have the best investigator series...I wish they'd bring it back.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think she is just phoning it in now. Some hard core fans must be buying every release no matter what, or just like that kind of dead fish style.
Contrast with Hitomi. Still putting in the effort, she even did a creampie proof in a recent video just in case her fans doubted it.
I don't blame her or anything, it's clearly working for her so why change? Just not what I'm looking for.
I don't agree with the wording but I admit she plays it very safe, very conservative. I wish she would give us more surprises... OTOH, she's 31 going on 32. In her mind, she might be thinking, being adventurous might lose some long time fans and gain zero new fans. AV fans have proven themselves extremely fickle and they abandon their idols even if she did nothing wrong, or try something new.

Also I can't comment on comparison with Hitomi. Her body type is not my cups of milk. I saw a couple Hitomi vids, yes she's more ... hmm... in your face, I guess. I don't know if she's more "putting in effort" then Julia. I think Julia works very very hard on her career, which unfortunately means making rather conservative unadventurous vids. Hitomi also work hard, filling out her persona as suffocating in-your-face type. I certainly don't equate creampie with effort, some (many??) fans may feel that way, but I think... let's just say I don't agree with that mindset.

Not a fan of the wanz videos so far. They used to have the best investigator series...I wish they'd bring it back.
I agree! Moodyz was boring, but WANZ is more boring and less good in production.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
It's not creampie = effort really, just that Hitomi goes that extra mile to do real ones with proof even now she is long established. She isn't my cup of tea either but she does give the impression that she is still pushing her career forward.

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
Screenshot_20180921-105556_Twitter-270x480.jpg

"Learn the truth.
Learn the truth and turn to face it.
It's important that you do so.
Face it and then embrace it.

Even if what you see now may come as a shock.
Only when you embrace it could you move on.

Take this lesson well"

Is she referring to her leak ?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
If I remember correctly (and I might not…) some people mentioned that she was a cum-dodger. Well, in one of her more recent releases she gets it good. You can see it on the back cover.

PPPD-695 Friend's Education Mommy Breast Slave JULIA ~ Rebellious DQN Boys' Cum Inside Only Breast Meat Toilet ~

pppd695pl.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: maxbriton

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Julia's been around long enough (8.5 years), except for a total newbie, everyone must have formed his opinion on her. If someone calls her cum-dodger, I don't think any number of pix will change his mind.

I'm pretty much satisfied with her works (of course there's always room for improvement) so for a long time I think calling her cum dodger was unfair. I don't think this PPPD-695 is any kind of breakthrough for her, it's pretty much the same thing she's been doing for last 3 years.