Suggestion for JaV

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
this may be a good idea but it seems to me that some of the most popular threads here in the JAV Discussion sub-forum are not Idol based but theme based. things like yo i like Idols that look like this, lets talk about that or i like this genre of JAV lets talk about that. both types of threads (you started a popular thread about lolis with one of those formats and i post a lot in a popular thread with the other format) have a lot of views and reply's. i'm not sure that merging the Idol club stuff here would bring more activity to idol based threads. it may but i think that the type of threads i outlined would still always be on the first page. people like talking about the themes they like more then individual idols. the first page of JAV Discussion seems to bear that idea out. maybe make a sub forum for it here in the 18+ Discussion forum? that may put more eyeballs on it but the other sub-forums in 18+ Discussion are no where near as active as JAV Discussion.

agree

my prediction for individual JAV idols threads either would be dead after few pages or still continue with tons of out of topic comments

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
More storys more sences and better longer finshing that will satisfied me 4 sure also why dont they do a series of events in divided productios to complate the sequel of the story like in school teacher stories what after the slaving ,,,,,also in most of the widows and incest stories I ,,, imaginary bind between two or more seperated titles and it make the story mooookre delicious hhhhh thats work perfectly with meguri titles and yui hatano titles .... sorry about the bad language....

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
in the request section