1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Not Use This Forum.

Discussion in 'Request and Trade' started by desioner, Jan 28, 2015.

1. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

All threads posted in this sub forum will either be moved or deleted. The correct place for your requests to go is 1 of the following 2 places. You must search before posting a request to avoid duplicates.
    Gravure Idol Requests
    Adult Video Requests
    Please note that the requests must also contain the minimum information.
    1. DVD Code
    2. Correct/Proper Japanese title (Copy Paste is acceptable)
    3. Cover image
    Most of the threads already there are good examples of how to post a request.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    sulpher, pikless, Casshern2 and 2 others like this.
  2. NastyBoy251

NastyBoy251 Member

Why the new rules?

3. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

There is and never has been a need for so many places to be completely duplicated. Besides with people purposely double and sometimes triple posting requests I decided to stop that shit. Moderating and even browsing it was a pain in the ass. This should help out a bit too but unfortunately everyone thinks that they're the only person requesting something and rarely search before posting…

Ceewan, sulpher and CodeGeek like this.
  4. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

Can't you lock (or close) this forum? Some people just don't bother to read stickys' and it would save you the headache of dealing with them (in this section at least).

chroniciousfox likes this.
  5. CodeGeek

CodeGeek Akiba Citizen

One thing is that they still use that section as well as the "Identification" section. But half of the time they also "hijack" other threads - in most cases threads which already have a lot of posts so they get the maximum attention (at least it seems they think so).

6. solarlord

solarlord Member

Excuse Mr. just a question please. I'm looking for two Japanese movies (more exactly the chapters 4 and 5 of 'Rape Zombie Lust of Dead' series): where I should post my request then?

7. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

Are you looking for a torrent or a direct download link? and no, desioner didn't cover regular Japanese movie titles in his thread topic so I have no clue where your request goes.

8. solarlord

solarlord Member

I'd only watch the grand finale of such classic so I haven't any preferences about the source. :)) I hope that someone could help me here cause seems to be pretty hard to find them on the web. Meanwhile I thank you for your reply.

Ceewan likes this.
  9. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

All I found was the first three. Amazon only has Rape Zombie 4 Lust Of The Dead available in a Japanese DVD (at $40 no less...and those require a multi-region DVD player) so I don't think there has been release internationally. Also known as Reipu zonbi-Lust For the Dead. Sometimes guys do rips of these anyways but after checking 4 or 5 torrent sites, a few search engines and a few torrent search engines I came up empty. I do my best on non-hentai and non-JAV requests because I like to see more variety shared at this site.

10. solarlord

solarlord Member

Thanks again for your interest Mr. Sadly as I said it's pretty hard to find such titles on the web: few people at the time made a pack with all the series movies in but now the links are gone. Actually I've contacted the original uploader here and now I'm waiting for a reply.