Do Not Use This Forum.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
All threads posted in this sub forum will either be moved or deleted. The correct place for your requests to go is 1 of the following 2 places. You must search before posting a request to avoid duplicates.
Gravure Idol Requests
Adult Video Requests
Please note that the requests must also contain the minimum information.
  1. DVD Code
  2. Correct/Proper Japanese title (Copy Paste is acceptable)
  3. Cover image
Most of the threads already there are good examples of how to post a request.

Last edited:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
There is and never has been a need for so many places to be completely duplicated. Besides with people purposely double and sometimes triple posting requests I decided to stop that shit. Moderating and even browsing it was a pain in the ass. This should help out a bit too but unfortunately everyone thinks that they're the only person requesting something and rarely search before posting…

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Can't you lock (or close) this forum? Some people just don't bother to read stickys' and it would save you the headache of dealing with them (in this section at least).

Reactions: chroniciousfox

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Can't you lock (or close) this forum? Some people just don't bother to read stickys' and it would save you the headache of dealing with them (in this section at least).
One thing is that they still use that section as well as the "Identification" section. But half of the time they also "hijack" other threads - in most cases threads which already have a lot of posts so they get the maximum attention (at least it seems they think so).

solarlord

Feb 10, 2010
Excuse Mr. just a question please. I'm looking for two Japanese movies (more exactly the chapters 4 and 5 of 'r*** Zombie Lust of Dead' series): where I should post my request then?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Excuse Mr. just a question please. I'm looking for two Japanese movies (more exactly the chapters 4 and 5 of 'r*** Zombie Lust of Dead' series): where I should post my request then?

Are you looking for a torrent or a direct download link? and no, desioner didn't cover regular Japanese movie titles in his thread topic so I have no clue where your request goes.

solarlord

Feb 10, 2010
I'd only watch the grand finale of such classic so I haven't any preferences about the source. :)) I hope that someone could help me here cause seems to be pretty hard to find them on the web. Meanwhile I thank you for your reply.

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
All I found was the first three. Amazon only has r*** Zombie 4 Lust Of The Dead available in a Japanese DVD (at $40 no less...and those require a multi-region DVD player) so I don't think there has been release internationally. Also known as Reipu zonbi-Lust For the Dead. Sometimes guys do rips of these anyways but after checking 4 or 5 torrent sites, a few search engines and a few torrent search engines I came up empty. I do my best on non-hentai and non-JAV requests because I like to see more variety shared at this site.

solarlord

Feb 10, 2010
Thanks again for your interest Mr. Sadly as I said it's pretty hard to find such titles on the web: few people at the time made a pack with all the series movies in but now the links are gone. Actually I've contacted the original uploader here and now I'm waiting for a reply.

zaldar

Sep 15, 2008
What if we are not looking for a specific video but ones from a specific artist? This seems not a good idea of a new rule to have