Reluctant Sex JAV suggestions

fredm

Jun 21, 2008
You guys have any suggestions for reluctant sex JAVs? Preferably with wives or similar?

For example, there is this series of a game show type setup where the girl has to have sex if they lose (or win lol) the game.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1236604&highlight=game#post1236604

And this is the only JAV I can find of this type with a large group of swingers where there are some wives who are not so sure.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=461812&highlight=rct-150

So any other suggestions where it is not r*** but severe peer pressure?

asianphreak

Mar 30, 2007
Reluctant means you're doing it, but you really have reservations in doing it. Let me translate further: you're not really sure you want to do it, but you're doing it anyway.

I've seen a few Tokyo Hot movies where the girl acts like she doesn't want the guy to cum inside of her, and is "surprised" when he does. There's even a recent one where she has him use a condom, but he rips it off after he plows her ... she tries to push him away while he continues to plow her, she just gives in and takes the load.

Reluctance.

silverkhingz

Aug 13, 2010
err... ok, thx for the explanation :study:

well.. then i guess the link i put earlier bout some kind of "beach wrestling" can also be called/considered 'reluctant' in one way or another

reason-> there's a weird 'sumo strip' game where the loser(s) will be punished, and they're 'reluctant' somehow

abbotctx

Aug 11, 2009
check out Red - PLOD-211 - Female Hotel Employees r*** Video Footages?
how about chikan? u like em too??

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Mai Nadasaka in 500 Sperm Charge, she really didn't know that the producer has prepared hundreds horny man for her. Until she open her blindfold. And in some scene, she almost give up and run but a man hold her and keep insert the pen** into her mouth.
Its censored.

Also some Red Hot Jam series, also has a group sex game. If that's what you want.

A title called Summer Vacation also has the group sex game.