Sperm!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

queenbukkake

Apr 11, 2016

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
Great thread here, dled a couple of great things from it - DJE 43! - and would like to return the favor by uploading a few of my own. What's the protocol for that? Is there a certain site that's best to use or a best way to do it?

BTW @lordsuperjesus, what's good, man, it seems like your interests are exactly my kind of thing - any chance of you doing a top ten for your fav titles? Would be real interested to here that.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Great thread here, dled a couple of great things from it - DJE 43! - and would like to return the favor by uploading a few of my own. What's the protocol for that? Is there a certain site that's best to use or a best way to do it?

BTW @lordsuperjesus, what's good, man, it seems like your interests are exactly my kind of thing - any chance of you doing a top ten for your fav titles? Would be real interested to here that.
Welcome!
For sharing stuff the easiest way is to use MEGA.

Reactions: supersam

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
a top ten list from lil old me? you do me great honor @SRM-83. if you want a top ten greatest gokkun of all time list then you shall have one! it'll take some time for me to really think about it but i'm sure a few that would make that list can be found in this thread or the gokkun thread. if you have not seen that thread you should check it out. DJE-043 is on that list most likely. i mean tomoko-chan is not the best swallower or the most prolific (she olny really did a few gokkun vids, one was also a piss drinking vid which is a bonus) but she is the cutest little thing ain't she. i wish she would do more gokkun. there is a few more that are talked about here and in the gokkun thread that would make such a list but most of them i think would be from the early 2000's or the late 90's. from the first and second gokkun golden ages i'm always talking about.

you will have your list in due time my good man and welcome to the forum brother. good to have another gokkun lover here. the last two years have been a great time for us gokkun fans and i feel like more and more of us are coming out of the woodwork here on AO.

so welcome to the discussion, i for one would love to see what you have to add. :cheers::bye:

Reactions: queenbukkake

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
Welcome!
For sharing stuff the easiest way is to use MEGA.

Thank you, man! When I use MEGA, do I just post a link here that has a decryption key? Is there a special way to post the link, or just throw it into my post? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I do it right!

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
a top ten list from lil old me? you do me great honor @SRM-83. if you want a top ten greatest gokkun of all time list then you shall have one! it'll take some time for me to really think about it but i'm sure a few that would make that list can be found in this thread or the gokkun thread. if you have not seen that thread you should check it out. DJE-043 is on that list most likely. i mean tomoko-chan is not the best swallower or the most prolific (she olny really did a few gokkun vids, one was also a piss drinking vid which is a bonus) but she is the cutest little thing ain't she. i wish she would do more gokkun. there is a few more that are talked about here and in the gokkun thread that would make such a list but most of them i think would be from the early 2000's or the late 90's. from the first and second gokkun golden ages i'm always talking about.

you will have your list in due time my good man and welcome to the forum brother. good to have another gokkun lover here. the last two years have been a great time for us gokkun fans and i feel like more and more of us are coming out of the woodwork here on AO.

so welcome to the discussion, i for one would love to see what you have to add. :cheers::bye:

Awesome, man, looking forward to your thoughts! Yeah, I've been watching this stuff for a long time (way too long), and never bothered to join a forum , but it seems like there is a really helpful community here. The stuff I have to contribute isn't the most obscure - I would love to get some older stuff like Fuji no Jin or some Shuttle Japan Bukkake Summit titles, those were insane back in the day - but is just some recent favs that I've enjoyed, like DJE 46 with Ichinose Suzu or some Milky Cat pieces. I'll pop them on here soon, and I hope you guys enjoy them. Oh, and the Tomoko piss-drinking vid, yo, I need to get that!

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
WANZ-513 is a good one.

ek6J9wH.jpg

Starring Shizuka Kanno, Kamihata Ichika and a girl I've seen in another movie, but I can't remember her name or which movie it was. The cover calls her Asakura Kotomi, but you could tell me her name was Meep Moop and I wouldn't be able to confirm or deny it, so who really knows. I like her though.

So, these three girls drag the POV protagonist to a bar after work and then they make him watch while they fuck a whole bunch of dudes and get sprayed with cum. The camera is basically supposed to be the POV dude watching all of this.

utGu3VP.jpg

tjA8atW.jpg

0dbFEkC.jpg

CPVNXXM.jpg

gkHH7zo.jpg

el7vPUK.jpg

Ggc7tGe.jpg

kmaN4Re.jpg

wcMLgwD.jpg

2xUBq5z.jpg

ePMXl57.jpg

wW0G7AW.jpg

mkxUYyn.jpg

XHSMk2J.jpg

4srWgt3.jpg

XTcjuf5.jpg

DPHVlaj.jpg

BzyQvQF.jpg

pre3GjN.jpg

22Mc15M.jpg

CUqT9Kk.jpg

z1izNTA.jpg

K7E03Px.jpg

Ie0JV2N.jpg

O7wmBeK.jpg

bBwTK3y.jpg

ImnMile.jpg

47p5vw0.jpg

e9nrPUD.jpg

So Shizuka might still be the BJ Queen, but Ichika has her beat when it comes to looking sexy while drooling cum. And Meep Moop's cum-play skills are pretty bad, to be honest. In the end, the three girls attack the POV protagonist as well, but there's not a lot of cumplay in that scene.

ktS30sJ.jpg

Last edited:

Mying

May 22, 2016
I'm looking for movie where the girl swallows sperms, but not too much (<10 mens). I feel quite creepy when see girls drink a cup or a large beaker with full of sperm.
xT8qAXqBGtMjre6Up2.gif

Like this. She locking for more, plays with it in her mouth then swallow like she really enjoy sperm. These scenes always turn me on.
Any suggestion for me ?

Last edited:

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Thank you, man! When I use MEGA, do I just post a link here that has a decryption key? Is there a special way to post the link, or just throw it into my post? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just want to make sure I do it right!
Yes post the decryption key otherwise people can't download.

How you share is up to you. If you wanna be low key and just share with those who participate in the thread then post the link directly in your comment. If you want to share with the general public then create a thread in the downloads section. Here's an example of one of my threads, notice that its in the "Fetish" sub-section, unless you provide filejoker links in addition to your MEGA link you have to share here I think.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
I'm looking for movie where the girl swallows sperms, but not too much (<10 mens). I feel quite creepy when see girls drink a cup or a large beaker with full of sperm.
xT8qAXqBGtMjre6Up2.gif

Like this. She locking for more, plays with it in her mouth then swallow like she really enjoy sperm. These scenes always turn me on.
Any suggestion for me ?
MIGD-649 with Mikako Abe has an incredible scene like this. She has her head tipped back on the edge of a couch and about a dozen guys run up and fill her mouth up in quick succession. She swallows it all of course but it takes her a few gulps to get it all down. This was one of the greatest gokkun moments of last year, I still fap hard to it. :p

migd649pl.jpg

xbox

Sep 7, 2009
xT8qAXqBGtMjre6Up2.gif

Any suggestion for me ?

Anyone know who this girl is?

Last edited:

SRM-83

Jul 2, 2016
Here's some stuff, guys!

MZD-001 The Wonder Drink To Face Any Semen That Dark Daughter Riona - Great stuff, very cute girl who gets up to some nice blowbangs and swallows, first scene is especially great.

24mzd001pl.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!48JTSYrB!6lJsImz4bJYPAn65sqgw9GOs1mMYiKNys6j75v0EQng

DMC-25 THE ONE PINTER Special Hikaru Aoyama - Not the prettiest or even cutest girl in the world, but man, what a scene. Is this the actual record for most shit swallowed?

dmc25f.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!ltBTmYgQ!1U9B18fgAkHSiIHygj-vMtUB_8kDCrZU_MU_gzOeGSM

DJE-046 Like White Tail Soup Tin Ichinose My Semen - This is one of my recent favorites, the girl is just too sweet and cute and does such nasty stuff, it's nuts. If pay for JAV girls is getting lower and lower, how do you get girls who look like this to do this kind of stuff, I don't get it...!

2dje046pl.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!B9oxzYra!2HbwHHO1yZ4aUhIZyFAQQoLZS3C1ny2zv18rUwdfUio
Enjoy, y'all! If anybody has some favorite stuff that they want to upload, that would be awesome! Would love to see some favs from your collections, @needs more loli or @superlordjesus or any of you folks that know about that good shit!

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Great stuff! Somehow I was missing the Riona video. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy, y'all! If anybody has some favorite stuff that they want to upload, that would be awesome! Would love to see some favs from your collections, @needs more loli or @superlordjesus or any of you folks that know about that good shit!
I have terabytes upon terabytes of JAV, I don't even know where to begin. Maybe I'll upload a really old video thats hard to find these days.

Reactions: shinjiIII and Mying

Mying

May 22, 2016
MIGD-649 with Mikako Abe has an incredible scene like this. She has her head tipped back on the edge of a couch and about a dozen guys run up and fill her mouth up in quick succession. She swallows it all of course but it takes her a few gulps to get it all down. This was one of the greatest gokkun moments of last year, I still fap hard to it. :p
Thanks you but I'm afraid it isn't what I looking for, too much sperms . I don't really want to watch a girl drink a cocktail glass of sperm like that. Just a small number of mens, fuck or BJ, then she swallows all of sperms like she really enjoys it. That's all I need