Source of maxjav watermark-free content?

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
As above, I'm curious about where maxjav gets its FHD JAV that have no watermarks at all, usually with 6k bitrate. Thinking it might be better to get it right from the source. Any help would be appreciated :)

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The new unDRMed 6000kbps WMVs floating around seem to be from maxJAV. The other files at maxJAV seem to be reposts from other places.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
So, the guy unDRM the movies he buys and upload them ? For other movies, yeah, it's just repost and I guess he visits Akiba because VR movies shared by tmas3 are uploaded to datafile on MaxJAV couple of days later.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Ooh. I'd thought everything he had was from other places. Darn. Thanks pikuseru.

I don't know for sure. I download from a site that reposts the WMVs, and "maxJAV" is in the metadata of the files. So I assume they are the source. Some of these files aren't even torrented yet so they didn't come from any torrent.

If you want an easier place to download these files, check out: http://javhighquality.blog.fc2.com/

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
Oh, I see. I get the feeling the maxjav owner changes the metadata of all the files he gets to maxJAV to hide the actual source so that people won't bypass him. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
1 or 2 years ago, before DMM strengthened their DRM measures, the dude from MaxJav actually did a lot of rips himself. I know this for a fact because you could let him access your DMM account and he'd strip away the DRM and share the movie on his site.

I used his service for both these movies:

lolMAmK.jpg

BlMAiYP.jpg

And some dirty talk movie from AROMA but I can't remember it's code and I'm at work right now so I don't want to spend too much time looking for it.

But when I got back to him a couple of months ago because I wanted to share another batch of movies that I couldn't find anywhere else (And I wanted the annoying DRM stripped for myself.) he told me that he hadn't found an easy way to remove the DRM like he used to.

A shame, I'd actually buy a lot more legit movies if the dude could still work his magic.

Reactions: Blade Runner

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
1 or 2 years ago, before DMM strengthened their DRM measures, the dude from MaxJav actually did a lot of rips himself. I know this for a fact because you could let him access your DMM account and he'd strip away the DRM and share the movie on his site.

I used his service for both these movies:

lolMAmK.jpg

BlMAiYP.jpg

And some dirty talk movie from AROMA but I can't remember it's code and I'm at work right now so I don't want to spend too much time looking for it.

But when I got back to him a couple of months ago because I wanted to share another batch of movies that I couldn't find anywhere else (And I wanted the annoying DRM stripped for myself.) he told me that he hadn't found an easy way to remove the DRM like he used to.

A shame, I'd actually buy a lot more legit movies if the dude could still work his magic.

That's a shame indeed. The guys over at jav.h-era.org have been removing the DRM for free if you can provide them the source though. You might want to check that out.

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Thanks, I've got a couple of old Noa Torigoe movies (And ATFB-299, starring both Rei Mizuna and Yuu Kawakami.) that I can't find shared anywhere.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
That's a shame indeed. The guys over at jav.h-era.org have been removing the DRM for free if you can provide them the source though. You might want to check that out.

I go through javakiba when I want a movie (from DMM digital). They ask use the quality you want to they give you the price. You pay and they give you the links few hours later.

hypemx7

Intriguing JAV Hunter
Mar 6, 2009
According to an old JAV collector acquaintance, drm was somewhat easier to remove when WMP was still being supported.
Since then DMM/R18 has started using proprietary software, so it's nearly impossible for a single random person to find an exploit or work-around.

Now a days, most releases you see especially HD releases are screen captures (like TV shows, Netflix, etc.)
For 1080p/FHD videos, to keep the file size minimal and the video lagfree, it takes a bit of encoding/transcoding know-how and a solid computer.

If you look around, there are several "release groups" where each member pitches in a certain amount per month, and the "leader/technical guy" sends them couple of "finished products" if you know what I mean.

I've said too much
The copyright trolls will be after me :kaget:

I'm sure most people already know about this though :hihi:

Reactions: darksider59

apollock

Sep 27, 2010
According to an old JAV collector acquaintance, drm was somewhat easier to remove when WMP was still being supported.
Since then DMM/R18 has started using proprietary software, so it's nearly impossible for a single random person to find an exploit or work-around.

Now a days, most releases you see especially HD releases are screen captures (like TV shows, Netflix, etc.)
For 1080p/FHD videos, to keep the file size minimal and the video lagfree, it takes a bit of encoding/transcoding know-how and a solid computer.

If you look around, there are several "release groups" where each member pitches in a certain amount per month, and the "leader/technical guy" sends them couple of "finished products" if you know what I mean.

I've said too much
The copyright trolls will be after me :kaget:

I'm sure most people already know about this though :hihi:
Interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

MarkyMalarkey

Need to see the jiggling chunks of semen
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know for sure. I download from a site that reposts the WMVs, and "maxJAV" is in the metadata of the files. So I assume they are the source. Some of these files aren't even torrented yet so they didn't come from any torrent.

If you want an easier place to download these files, check out: http://javhighquality.blog.fc2.com/
The links there seem to be dead. I was almost excited, because I desperately want DJE 056 in FHD, or 1080p. But nice try anyways.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
The links there seem to be dead. I was almost excited, because I desperately want DJE 056 in FHD, or 1080p. But nice try anyways.

No HD version there, only SD. Each part is 500MB, so only 5 parts not HD. If the guy uploads HD version it will say "HD" in the title.

There is no HD version for that movie being shared anywhere, not even from maxJAV.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey