Censored and Uncensored Version of the Same JAV?

Dr. Shirase

Not a real doctor
Aug 18, 2016
Hello,

I was wondering if there are JAVs where a censored version for the Japanese market and an uncensored for the international market exists. And if these are existing, could you guide me to where I might find those?

I need them for research purposes* and I think using real wold examples would be better and more efficient than censoring uncensored ones by myself.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dr. Shirase

* yes, real research, not the kind of "research" you might think of. To be specific: I am trying to develop some software that gets rid of the mosaic censorship.

PS: I am sorry if I post this in the wrong forum but I thought it would be appropriate since I have no request for a specific JAV.
PPS: Sorry if my English sounds a bit off, I'm not a native speaker.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I'm pretty sure the Red Cat label ( http://www.dmm.co.jp/search/=/searc...n2=Aw1fVhQKX1ZRAlhMUlo5QQgBU1lR/sort=ranking/ ) is censored versions of titles that were originally released uncensored. Most likely they add mosaic so they can sell it in b&m video stores.

Now if you're interested in things the other way (uncensored versions of movies that were originally censored), your options are much less and most consist of illegitimate leaks.

Reactions: Dr. Shirase

Dr. Shirase

Not a real doctor
Aug 18, 2016
I'm pretty sure the Red Cat label ( http://www.dmm.co.jp/search/=/searchstr=red cat/analyze=V1EBD1YOUAo_/n1=FgRCTw9VBA4GAVhfWkIHWw__/n2=Aw1fVhQKX1ZRAlhMUlo5QQgBU1lR/sort=ranking/ ) is censored versions of titles that were originally released uncensored.
Thanks, I had a look at the RedCat label and could find uncensored versions of some scenes by searching for the actress.

Now if you're interested in things the other way (uncensored versions of movies that were originally censored), your options are much less and most consist of illegitimate leaks.
I just need both versions (censored and uncensored) to teach my software how to replace a mosaic with something plausible, so the source doesn't really matter for this purpose but a variety would be nice (not every label censors in exact the same way).

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Theirs a couple of Maria Ozawa videos that i remember. Unfortunally I was only able to find one. I Remember seeing a couple more once on dmm. I think but when I when back to look for them. I couldn't find them. Here the one of I did find. Its call Honey Pot 05 Maria Ozawa, but I first saw it under its uncensored Sky Angel series. It was releases on dvd and blu-ray.

censored version

h_390hp00005pl.jpg

Uncensored DVD cover

sky-132.jpg

Uncensored blu-ray cover

skyhd-022.jpg

these are the other two Maria Ozawa dvd that i remember seeing censored and uncensored dvd, but i was able find the censored dvd covers.

meath_note_dvd_cover_OPD-022.jpg

a8b73-cover2bcd.jpg

Dr. Shirase

Not a real doctor
Aug 18, 2016

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
another people who searching the international version :D

sorry I laugh when you mentioned : I am trying to develop some software that gets rid of the mosaic censorship :D

please inform if you finally success to get rid the mosaic ;)

Dr. Shirase

Not a real doctor
Aug 18, 2016
sorry I laugh when you mentioned : I am trying to develop some software that gets rid of the mosaic censorship :D
The goal is to replace the mosaic with something plausible and I think that might be possible with current technology, of course I can't restore the original.

please inform if you finally success to get rid the mosaic ;)
When I'm ready I'll post my results and if they are acceptable I continue the development.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The goal is to replace the mosaic with something plausible and I think that might be possible with current technology, of course I can't restore the original.

When I'm ready I'll post my results and if they are acceptable I continue the development.

ok lets wait your result ;)

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013