Watermarks in JAV

Lionheart1203

May 27, 2012
How do you feel about watermarks in JAV? I understand the purpose of watermarks and I found some minor watermarks to be acceptable. There are JAV with a huge block of yellow text in the corner recently and that drive me nuts.. Videos in my collection are usually about 1GB to 2GB each, and I found that I go out of my way to get the FHD version for a few videos because of watermarks.

Does watermarks bother you?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
When I see the yellow text, or the big several line white one in the bottom center in the screenshots, I don't even download the videos anymore. They're too annoying. A small logo in one of the top corners isn't a big problem for me.

Unfortunately it looks like at least half of what's posted in the jav torrents section these days has those awful text blocks.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
the huge yellow watermarks are annoying.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Who heck is DIOGUITAR??
I own several vids with his marks.
It's pretty annoying .. even the quality sucks...
So my now unbreakable rule is look at the screenshot first and not download dioguitar's stuff.
Have a little signature is fine, cover the entire screen no.

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
Yeah, I was hoping it's just temporary thing, but for almost a year now most of releases from a huge chinese source are low quality and with this large yellow watermark.
Not downloading them.
Not sharing them.
Too bad that better version quite often appears only with the HD release (which are fortunately becoming quite common for some series)