• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Check out JUC-192 Natsumi Kitahara Anal Mother Was Targeted

Translated synopsis.

It has been more than ten years since Natsumi divorced her husband. Her son, Sho, was concerned about his mother, Natsumi, who showed no sign of remarrying. When Sho entered the third grade and a man named Kitano started coming in and out of the house, Natsumi's behavior gradually became strange. Worried about his mother, Sho peeked into the room where Kitano and Natsumi were staying. There, he finds a sight that makes him doubt his eyes... Natsumi is moaning as she accepts Kitano's dick in her small anus. She can't forget the look of anguish on her mother's face...

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
A true classic, and one of my all-time favorites- thanks, and thanks for explaining the storyline
Agree, this is a great movie. It's available in Reduced Mosaic and the subtitles from Subtitlecat are quite good for a change. And you're so inspiring that I should mention there are more titles in "Preying on the Ass of a Mother" series, including JUC-959, JUC-292, JUC-248, and JUC-404. OBA-343 is thematically similar and don't forget URE-019 where Reiko is not only fucked in the ass by her son but then does ATM! Any other titles you can think of?

DarkMask

Jul 26, 2012
Agree, this is a great movie. It's available in Reduced Mosaic and the subtitles from Subtitlecat are quite good for a change. And you're so inspiring that I should mention there are more titles in "Preying on the Ass of a Mother" series, including JUC-959, JUC-292, JUC-248, and JUC-404. OBA-343 is thematically similar and don't forget URE-019 where Reiko is not only fucked in the ass by her son but then does ATM! Any other titles you can think of?

Ah nice I didn't know it's been subbed, was going to run it through Whisperer but no need now. JUC-404 is on my "To Find" list so one day I'll get to watch it.