• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
I was recently reminded of an old thread that I'd posted here years ago, and I didn't want to revive a dead thread that resembles what I'm after, especially since I misremembered many of the details in the movie. Plus, the ongoing mega incest thread does not specialize in themes, and I didn't want to hijack it for my purpose.

I did manage to find out the JAV I was asking about in that thread which is JUC-958 - Anal Fuck With Mama - Widowed Mom Gets Fucked By Her Step Son And Brother In Law Aya Kitagawa

juc-958.jpg

juc958B.jpg

Anyway, it is one of the first JAV that I remember watching where the son peeps on his mother having sex, and it got me interested that that type of scene. Now, I know there are a lot of these movies around, but finding them is slightly difficult since the peeping/voyeur tag usually does not apply to these scenes.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • I am not interested in the son watching the mother masturbate.
  • The scene has to be of the mother having sex, either with the father or with someone else.
  • Bonus points if the male actor is rough/dominant with the mother, while the son is peeping.
  • Further bonus points if the father/mother/both are aware that the son is watching them, or purposely do it in front of him.
  • Extra bonus points if all three of them come together in a scene.

A couple of examples of the movies that I've found and liked are:

MAC-23 - While Her Husband Is Sleeping Close-By, A Mother Goes Crazy On Her Son's Dick (Ayako Kirishima)

143mac23pl.jpg

MAC-23_s.jpg

Another one is MOM-03 - Strange Sex - 50-Something MILF And Son - Stealing My Mama's Pussy From My Twisted Old Man Misono Way

143mom03pl.jpg

143mom00003jp-1.jpg

Would love to have some suggestions if you know of any of these.
Thanks.

Last edited:

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
SCPX-189 - Would You Like To Enjoy An NTR Sex Club Experience At The Home Of A Married Woman? As You Were Having Your Cock Sucked In Living Room Of This MILF, Her Son Came Home, Saying, "Hey Mom, Can You Check My Homework For Me?" When Her Daughter Comes Home, You Welcome Her Back While Having Her Mom Suck Your Dick! The Immorality Of Renting Her Home Out For Filthy Sex Makes Her Wild With Lust, So You Go From Pussy Grinding Her Married Woman Crotch To Raw Insertion And Creampie Sex

84scpx189pl.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-1.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-2.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-3.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-7.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-18.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-19.jpg

h_565scpx00189jp-20.jpg

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
One more and this may combine everything you asked for- MOM-03 with Misono Waya has dad eating mom out and sonny watching- then dad asks him to join in- well check out the description from R18.com-I believeView attachment 2358913 that is a clip of dad and son enjoying mom together- the link and description here

https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=143mom00003/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

@asianbooblover
lol, I already referenced MOM-03 in my initial post. don't care for the woman in it (a bit too fat & ugly for me), but I did enjoy the premise so it got a thumbs up in my book.
it seems that there are some series that fit this bill, i think other MOM-xx and MAC-xx (both released by Global Media Entertainment) JAV will probably have this similar theme, and I am downloading them, but don't really have the time to watch right now. i will be checking on other films by the same studio as well.

thanks for the other recommendations tho

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
HMA-01
HMA-02
HMA-03
HMA-04
HMA-05
HMA-06

I will supplement ... if anyone has these films please let me know

Looks like a really promising series. If I am able to find and download them will definitely let you know.
Thanks.