• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
Most women in this theme are either too ugly looking and fat for my liking or they look too young to make the viewer believe that they could be the guy's mother. Kay Parker in Taboo 1 fit the role perfectly. The only one I saw in JAV so far that did the role some justice is the one in which Reiko Sawamura is the mother and she teaches the son about sex and gives him the practical education needed. Would like to see more more movies like this one if anyone recommends. Reiko Kobayakawa would be ideal I think.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
ypal= You are exactly right about Kay Parker in the Taboo series- obviously she was a beautiful mature woman with amazing real breasts(not augmented), and smoking sexuality. Good call.

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
I don't like the INCEST theme, but I really like movies where the SONs watch their mothers being fucked by strangers guys or colleagues / friends of the son and preferably the son masturbates while watching. I think this taste fits the theme VOYEUR - CUCKOLD

The only one I found and liked a lot is this DDU - 037 I Watched My Mother Getting Fucked By My Classmate, While I Performed Masturbation Shiho Aoi. where the son's colleagues have sex with the mother and the son watches masturbating.

ddu-037.jpg

This theme I like is similar to the cuckold theme except that in the place of the husband, there is the son. Unfortunately I don't find many JAvs on this topic.

I found a series on r18.com called: I Fuck my friend's mom in front of his eyes. They have VNDS codes, but I don't like it because the kids are tied up and put to the side, while his colleagues fuck the mothers. If it weren't for this detail the series would be great.

I only like it when the kids watch but they are free to masturbate.

Another series that I found and that has 30 films is called: IV ***** ed My Friend's Mother Over and Over Right in Front of Him. Have SPRD codes

I've seen some previews of 3 titles and the SONs just watch but don't masturbate and so it loses its grace.

The MADMS studio, MADA code also has 2 films on this theme but again the SONs are tied up and so it's not funny.

IN SUMMARY I appreciate cuckold SONs as long as it's not INCEST. And the main thing is that the kids are watching their moms fucking other guys while their son masturbates.

Obviously I mostly like the CUCKOLD theme with husbands watching their wives fucking other guys while he masturbates preferably. The Memorial Planning Nude photo cuckold investigation series from the PRESTIGE studio is my favorite, but I took advantage of this topic to say that I also like the variation also with the cuckolds SONs seeing their mothers with strangers.

Reactions: magg0t

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
maybe not- he;s not exactly peeping, but tied up by the bad guys and forced to watch

Particularly I don't like movies with the cuckold tied up no matter if they are husbands or son, because it loses all logic. The cuckold, son or husband, has to interact in the scene and not be excluded from it.

These studios should review this same tactic. The same reasoning is when we see a cuckold movie where husbands are not watching their wives getting fucked. This has no logic.

That magic mirror series for example could be excellent if husbands stay together with their wives watching them fucking in the same room, but instead they stay out and it loses its luster.

There are some titles, for example, where the husband takes his wives to shoot an adult movie and is fucked by a professional actor, but it is only good if the husband interacts.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
nowaday i see some kind of this movies . but they add a word " step " before mother . o yes the word "in law " too
kind of boring right ? but in the end i know deep inside they want to do incest momandson . so be it .its just title .
ahh i cant stand real old mom. if i can ask the producer i will ask them to bring tsubasa aoi or maria anansis to join this project .
impossible right ? i used to watach rui satomi acts as the mom and i can watch it until the end .

Last edited:

magg0t

Sep 24, 2016
I did find a few in this theme, but had forgotten to post them here, thanks for contributing and reminding me @Mirroslav.
Not sure if I can find them in my mess of a JAV collection to post them here. Maybe at some point in the future...

Coincidentally came across a new one just yesterday, posted below.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Most women in this theme are either too ugly looking and fat for my liking or they look too young to make the viewer believe that they could be the guy's mother. Kay Parker in Taboo 1 fit the role perfectly. The only one I saw in JAV so far that did the role some justice is the one in which Reiko Sawamura is the mother and she teaches the son about sex and gives him the practical education needed. Would like to see more more movies like this one if anyone recommends. Reiko Kobayakawa would be ideal I think.

speak for yourself, some of us like the haggard bodies of older women. At the end they feel just as soft as a young women. But I digged this movie by Noa Eikawa. From what i gather, she over hears her parents making plans to have sex, and her and her brother watch and practice having sex in the other room. The best part at the end is when her brother creampies her she bust in the parents room to show them what happened while her brother is mortified.

1621467878003.png