• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
Would love to start a thread where there is Incest (beginning-middle- or end) but the son also shares/allows others to have fun with his beautiful mom. Reason could be any from he owes them money to just because.

However son should not be cucked, but rather enjoying. Mom can enjoy or be abused. But the son should be part of the gang.

I only came across a few in my time but would love to see if there are more out there. Also if there is anyone else out there with a similar fetish. I guess Im getting a little beat down with the kink shaming… (usually internet trolls will trash my kink because mothers should only romance son, or bullies should take mom from son abusing the son in the process). Why can’t the son also have some fun with the most beautiful woman. Should he not be the one to have fun with her, use her, pimp her out, all because she is his. He came out of that body, should that body not be his? Sorry for the rant…

Here are some titles I came across. Will update if get more. Please note this are my thinking of what is going on as I do not understand the language.

ROE-008 - believe the uncle uses the mom then shares her with her son. Son only on last scene.
1697687886708.jpeg

MVSD-315 - My favorite actress and genre. Son comes home hurt. Mom takes care of him. Dad wants son to become a man so dad fucks mom in front of son. Mom then intiates and teaches son about sex. Once scene mom tries to make son jealous by flirting with his friend and it works. But as his fucking her he feels bad for his friend and asks if friend can fuck her too! Amazing scene!
1697687914507.jpeg

DDB-026 Favorite actress and scene. Would be #1 if it wasn’t so damn old. Mom comes in mad due to the mess her son and his friends made. Friends r*** and gangbang mom continuously as son watches but does not care. Son later also has sex with mom and then Mom allows others to gangbang her willingly.
1697687943467.jpeg
DASD-397 Mom is cheating and son finds out. Makes plan with the guy to share mom instead of ratting them out. Not bad, wish the actress was a little bustier.
1697687991768.jpeg

URE-073 OMG I love everything about this! Just wish it had more parts and more gangbangs! Mom catches sons, offers herself and they have fun. Then son offers her up to his friends! Share the wealth!!
1697688029568.jpeg

SPRD-1172 Son gets some in the beginning but that is the cause of moms downfall. 2 blackmailers then start using the mom and later has son watch. Why could this not continue from MVSD-315 and son just convinced mom and share her with those men instead of being tied. Missed opportunity.
1697688060955.jpeg

Last edited:

slaifer9

Feb 27, 2021
In this JAV the son had a desire to see his mother fuck and he RENT his mother to an AV actor

CAND-001 My Son Who Sold My Mother, Scream Me With My Mom! - https://jav.land/en/movie/javmwr75xq3.html
h_254cand00001pl.jpg

EMAZ-075 The Twisted Love Of A Son Who Sold His Mother Off To A Brothel Kyoko Mano - https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlipqp7y

In this JAV, the son who had hidden desires for his mother, finds a job for her in a luxury brothel. And in the end he becomes one of her clients himself.

6e402ee9cf6db68386847d2de17e8cf4.jpg

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
In this JAV the son had a desire to see his mother fuck and he RENT his mother to an AV actor

CAND-001 My Son Who Sold My Mother, Scream Me With My Mom! - https://jav.land/en/movie/javmwr75xq3.html
h_254cand00001pl.jpg

EMAZ-075 The Twisted Love Of A Son Who Sold His Mother Off To A Brothel Kyoko Mano - https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlipqp7y

In this JAV, the son who had hidden desires for his mother, finds a job for her in a luxury brothel. And in the end he becomes one of her clients himself.

6e402ee9cf6db68386847d2de17e8cf4.jpg
the concepts of these are so freaking amazing! Wish they chose better looking. actresses

Feb 21, 2021
This one my favorite:
STAR-561
1star561pl.jpg

1.At night the stepmom masturbating while imagined she got gangbanged.
2. When cleaning her stepson room she found out her video masturbating
3. The stepson caught her watching the video
4. ????
5. Profit! (Her dreams getting gangbanged came true!)

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Would love to start a thread where there is Incest (beginning-middle- or end) but the son also shares/allows others to have fun with his beautiful mom. Reason could be any from he owes them money to just because.

However son should not be cucked, but rather enjoying. Mom can enjoy or be abused. But the son should be part of the gang.

I only came across a few in my time but would love to see if there are more out there. Also if there is anyone else out there with a similar fetish. I guess Im getting a little beat down with the kink shaming… (usually internet trolls will trash my kink because mothers should only romance son, or bullies should take mom from son abusing the son in the process). Why can’t the son also have some fun with the most beautiful woman. Should he not be the one to have fun with her, use her, pimp her out, all because she is his. He came out of that body, should that body not be his? Sorry for the rant…

Here are some titles I came across. Will update if get more. Please note this are my thinking of what is going on as I do not understand the language.

ROE-008 - believe the uncle uses the mom then shares her with her son. Son only on last scene.

MVSD-315 - My favorite actress and genre. Son comes home hurt. Mom takes care of him. Dad wants son to become a man so dad fucks mom in front of son. Mom then intiates and teaches son about sex. Once scene mom tries to make son jealous by flirting with his friend and it works. But as his fucking her he feels bad for his friend and asks if friend can fuck her too! Amazing scene!

DDB-026 Favorite actress and scene. Would be #1 if it wasn’t so damn old. Mom comes in mad due to the mess her son and his friends made. Friends r*** and gangbang mom continuously as son watches but does not care. Son later also has sex with mom and then Mom allows others to gangbang her willingly.

DASD-397 Mom is cheating and son finds out. Makes plan with the guy to share mom instead of ratting them out. Not bad, wish the actress was a little bustier.

URE-073 OMG I love everything about this! Just wish it had more parts and more gangbangs! Mom catches sons, offers herself and they have fun. Then son offers her up to his friends! Share the wealth!!

SPRD-1172 Son gets some in the beginning but that is the cause of moms downfall. 2 blackmailers then start using the mom and later has son watch. Why could this not continue from MVSD-315 and son just convinced mom and share her with those men instead of being tied. Missed opportunity.
I like your post! I already had five of these and I'm downloading DASD-397. I also like the genre where the son's friends r*** the Mom and force the son to join in.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
OBA-063 is pretty good. Mom prostitutes herself to make money to raise her beloved son. He finds out and has sex with Mom and then...he becomes her pimp!

oba063pl.jpg

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
I think this is my new favorite!!

JUFE-449

jufe449pl.jpg

SYNOPSIS FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE:

Ai Sayama
is a Mom who has been sexually frustrated for a long while.

One day, she witnesses her son Takashi being bullied by classmates, and she invites Tanaka, the leader of the bullies, to parley with her.

She attempts to persuade Tanaka to not to bully her son anymore, but Tanaka counters with some ridiculous sexual counteroffer. Much to his surprise, Ai not only agrees, but she is strangely excited about it…

Things not end there, as the sexual demands ramp up and evolve in to the final epic gangbang.

MY REVIEW:

I watched this so many times! The woman is freaking hot! I mean she is a goddess! Then she is being taken by the son’s bullies. However nothing to worry about as in the end the bullies give son a taste. Instead of the normal bully JAVs where the son gets a BJ forcefully, here the son enjoys her body to the fullest. Then even starts using her with his new found friends. I guess the mother’s plans did work and the bullies did end up stopping hurting her son. Now those bullies and her own son just use her to play with instead. What a good mother and what a smart son!

whocarezpunk

Jan 28, 2016
miaa903pl.jpg
Another One!!!

Review/description for Jav Guru
Miho is a newbie wife who is struggling to control the 2 grown-up sons of her new husband.

To make things worse, the lecherous father-in-law Bokky doesn’t stop pestering her.

The situation becomes hilarious when Grandpa and the grandsons tag team against her. Eventually, she loses control of the situation, and everybody begins to cum inside her.

The movie is quite good and the plot situation is fresh. Props to MOODYZ.

MIAA-903

MIAA-903

Dadaserfu

Nov 22, 2021
miaa903pl.jpg
Another One!!!

Review/description for Jav Guru
Miho is a newbie wife who is struggling to control the 2 grown-up sons of her new husband.

To make things worse, the lecherous father-in-law Bokky doesn’t stop pestering her.

The situation becomes hilarious when Grandpa and the grandsons tag team against her. Eventually, she loses control of the situation, and everybody begins to cum inside her.

The movie is quite good and the plot situation is fresh. Props to MOODYZ.

MIAA-903

MIAA-903
I actually submitted my srt subtitle file to sextb.net and they uploaded a english version. This movie is in my top 25, so for sure check it out y'all.

Here's my translated and embellished JAV321 description I cleaned up for when I submitted it.

Miho, a newbie wife who has just moved in with her husband’s family, is having a rough go at it. She finds herself constantly being sexually harassed by her father-in-law, her husband doesn’t believe her complaints about it, and he has stopped showing her much affection. She's also struggling to bond with her new stepson, Shota, who is upset with his parents and is only consoled by his grandpa. One day, in an attempt to bond with Shota, she suggests they play a game of marbles. He is disinterested. Not giving up, she spots a toy magic wand and tells him of a time-stop magic trick. At first, he deems her a liar, but then his curiosity is piqued when she promises it really works. Excited that he’s happily engaging with her, she teaches him the magic words to say and hands him the wand. After a magical wand wave he looks at Miho and walks away thinking it was all a lie. Yet, in looking back at her he notices she hasn’t moved, “might she be time-stopped?” He inspects her, seeing if she’s frozen, and eventually starts poking around at her breast. You can hear her thoughts say, “I can’t stop pretending to be frozen, if I do, Shota will think I’m a liar and hate me forever.” So she lets him continue, hoping he’ll soon stop. The situation quickly becomes much worse as the lecherous father-in-law comes upon them. Her father-in-law takes control of the situation and begins playing with her erogenous zones, sexually harassing her so hard with her not being able to make a sound. All to prove she’s not a lair and that the magic is real. Her love juices were flowing when grandpa and the grandson tag teamed her. Eventually, she loses control of the situation, and everybody begins to cum inside her.

Its an original storyline which I super enjoyed. This movie came out of nowhere and I’m even struggling to find one like it. It was absolutely spectacular! There is nothing I love more than when a story element is introduced to a story and everyone stays in that mind frame. Every little interaction maintains the tension caused but the dynamic introduced. Some movies will have an element introduced but by the end they are just having sex. Not this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: therealpmuk