someone know how to play rapelay!!!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

weslifeband2

Dec 22, 2009
i installed the game and play it,but when i get in the game,when the girl stand alone in railway stations,then I do not know how more :puzzled:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I posted a partial walkthrough on techies' Illusion Pack game torrent thread. I don't have the thread link handy but if you take a look you should find it.

I can get you through that hurdle quickly though, (if I remember rightly). There is very little you can do in the railway station, (do not feel bad, that very part is the reason I looked for and found a walkthrough, lol). If you choose "say a prayer", a gust of wind will blow her skirt up. Basically just choose "board the train" so you can move onto the groping part. The train groping can pretty be fun once you get the hang of the controls.

I went and looked myself for the thread link, it is here:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78161

weslifeband2

Dec 22, 2009
ps:can you sent me the game "real girlfriend",it's still Illusion published ,and it is torrent,please