SOD LAND - Adult theme park to meet your favorite JAV actresses in Tokyo

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever make it to Japan again.

theintern2

Jan 18, 2012
Have any English speakers went to the SOD Female Employee Bar in Akihabara? What was your experience like?

Veltiel

Feb 20, 2015
Well... if you can't have sex with the girls I see no point, honestly. Just talking to them... nah. Nice for fans, though, but I'd rather have money and start my own JAV business.

blueredder

筋肉熟女 の 愛好家 The Muscle Madam Worshipper
Jul 12, 2015
The title alone sounds like something out of eromanga.

But I wouldn't expect to have trysts with girls there, I would be content to chat it up and have nice conversations if possible. If I get lucky, I could even score a phone number or two. Frankly, it would be nice if going there to socialize could result in forming connections to meet retired actresses.

I must commend their level of anti-covid precautions. And the cute artwork on that page.

Also, this seems like a good extra wage for JAV sex workers in general.

Hot dang, the pricing is affordable. Hope it stays that way once the international travel restrictions are lifted.

I only hope this will be a sustainable business and doesn't risk being too restrictive because of potential creeps.

Last edited: