Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mitsuna rei

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • saori hara

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
All of the actress here have similar body size also weight who else has the similar body built as them and whats ur idea about them ,, i wana know ur opinions ,,,,,,,

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
are you sure Shiroi Kamisaki have similiar body size & weight with Ai Uehara anda Rei Mizuna ?

Shiori Kamisaki might have similiar body size & weight with Saori Hara, but Ai Uehara and Rei Mizuna's boobs are looks smaller

based on body and face : 1 Saori Hara, 2 Shiori Kamisaki, 3 Ai Uehara, 4 Rei Mizuna

based on on screen style and performances : 1 Ai Uehara, 2 Saori Hara, 3-4 are tie between Shiori Kamisaki and Rei Mizuna

I dislike Shiori Kamisaki's style who still have a bit diva syndrome and sometimes Rei Mizuna is too extreme for me

Reactions: gamal1992

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
are you sure Shiroi Kamisaki have similiar body size & weight with Ai Uehara anda Rei Mizuna ?

Shiori Kamisaki might have similiar body size & weight with Saori Hara, but Ai Uehara and Rei Mizuna's boobs are looks smaller

based on body and face : 1 Saori Hara, 2 Shiori Kamisaki, 3 Ai Uehara, 4 Rei Mizuna

based on on screen style and performances : 1 Ai Uehara, 2 Saori Hara, 3-4 are tie between Shiori Kamisaki and Rei Mizuna

I dislike Shiori Kamisaki's style who still have a bit diva syndrome and sometimes Rei Mizuna is too extreme for me
In her beginning she was almost like her also saori hara in her first 8 titles she was as slim as ai uehara except the breast size ,,

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Ai Uehara. Rei Mizuna is in second place for me. She can be great, but she just hasn't done as much stuff that interests me as Ai.

Also, Ai had her teeth fixed very early in her career while Rei only did it after she already had a couple of years on her belt. I'm not a big fan of early Rei. (Or very early Ai.)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
In her beginning she was almost like her also saori hara in her first 8 titles she was as slim as ai uehara except the breast size ,,

nope

in the beginning Saori Hara and Shiori Kamisaki already more meaty than Ai Uehara and Rei Mizuna