Enter If You Follow Hitomi Kitagawa

Mar 28, 2008
Alright, so heres the scoop de scoop.

Im here to talk about Hitomi Kitagawas tits. Now if u have been following her she is quite a popular JAV idol, not as big as others but popular. She has done her fair share of "oppai" videos.

Now, heres where im getting at, if you have been following Hitomi, you will know that she has put on some weight. And not bad kind, the good kind.

But heres my effing question, I dont know if im going nuts but something in the back of my head tells me she had work done on her tits because they are bigger.

NOW, its just something in the back of my head of course, what i really do feel though is that her tits got bigger from the weight she put on between late 2012 - 2013.

But, i want some input from other people. Look at a video of hers from early 2012 and something recent from this year.

Please post back your thoughts.

Remember, im not saying she did. I believe its from the weight she has gained which is awesome. But theres girls like wakaba Onue and Ai Uehara that make you question the legitimacy of other girls chests. I mean, there would be no point in Hitomi getting a boob job this late and she never needed one.

Anyways, share ur thoughts.

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
getting weight specially on the belly, I think it's not a great think, I kinda more like the slim waist
as the comparison, see haruki satou from her first apperance to now... her belly is really getting bigger

Mar 28, 2008
I dont mind the belly, i find it to be attractive.

But im not here to talk about that.

So, what do you think about her breasts? Bigger because of the weight gain or is it something else?

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
aa40865856df00bcc54fafa18d5c1cc2.gif

Not the same Hitomi, but I think this is relevant.