Sites Similar To DMM

ginovat

Sep 23, 2012
I love all the content that is offered on DMM. The only problem is there is not an option to pay for unlimited downloads on a monthly basis. Are there any sites that offer content from most of the top asian studios on a monthly subscription that includes unlimited downloads? It would have to include films from companies like Madonna, Ruby,Venus, etc...

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
I love all the content that is offered on DMM. The only problem is there is not an option to pay for unlimited downloads on a monthly basis. Are there any sites that offer content from most of the top asian studios on a monthly subscription that includes unlimited downloads? It would have to include films from companies like Madonna, Ruby,Venus, etc...

have you tried actionjav the have month fee to download and but there is small limit a day or monthly limit i think

http://www.actionjav.com/index.cfm

ginovat

Sep 23, 2012
Thanks for the link. Actionjav is a good site but I'm looking for a something that offers a lot more content. If you or anyone else knows of other sites, please post them here.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
thats only one i know that is safe. since i used it once and was good. your not going to find much since most japan or uk is set up for only people in those regions or keeps much usa out.