Looking for suggestions for content for my hentai sites...

BorgmanJayce

DNA TransMutate Activate!
Jan 19, 2007
I'm planning on getting myself a new laptop as a late Xmas present and in the next few months, I also plan on setting up a couple of members-only hentai paysites dedicated to Meganekko [girls in glasses] and Sailor Moon [as in the series] using said laptop to design them, but these sites would be different from a lot of the hentai sites that people pay a monthly fee for as I'd try to offer as much decent content as possible for their money's worth which is why I'd like to ask the good members of this board for any suggestions that they may have...

I'm already looking at offering things like exclusive fanart on both sites plus possible merchandise featuring my own Meganekko mascot on the Meganekko Hentai site amongst other things but I know that I'd like to be able to offer more to the people that visit and would hopefully sign up to either site besides flashy graphics and a good layout and hopefully with your help, I can suceed in offering a good experience for the customer at the end of the day as I know what it's like visiting a lot of hentai paysites that look sucky and I decide not to sign up to them at the end of the day.

thatguyoverthere

cats are great towels
Dec 9, 2007
Wait, what?
Is this just commercializing something that doesn't exist yet?
Ikke selg skinnet før bjørnen er skutt(norwegian ことわざ. Don't sell the fur before the bear is shot.)
and it is meganeko, I think.

BorgmanJayce

DNA TransMutate Activate!
Jan 19, 2007
Meganekko is definitely spelt with two K's instead of one and there definitely is a market for Meganekko Hentai as it's quite a popular fetish in Japan itself... :)