宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
i thought i am the "only one" who likes Matsushima Saeko (i thought she is kinda "overlooked" or "not popular"..) she has that certain something...and nice body..alltough i am not to crazy with the "attackers" content...(these"stories" ..)i hope she switches to something else..
She looks like the kind of elegant woman you'd see in person and wish to get to be on bed. I wish she were more popular although Attackers is not a bad studio at all.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
She looks like the kind of elegant woman you'd see in person and wish to get to be on bed. I wish she were more popular although Attackers is not a bad studio at all.
yes there is a sort of elegance to her...i think her somewhat "peculiar "face doesnt "click" with everybody though...:( "attackers" i am not the biggest fan of the f***rced sex/attacked woman type.. ...to be fair the RBD-826 wasnt that bad as expected (the forced blowjob was actually even goood...lol) also the "kendo" setting was kinda nice...allmost original (!)...

periph

Sep 28, 2012
umm, current discussions are way too far off the thread topic if people are discussing other girls unrelated to the title gal using just "her" and not identifying who they are talking about or how it connects to Shion.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think the main topic from the beginning still same, Rion's performance still boring

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Meanwhile her current release 963 FHD version dropped, and gingerly I gave it a try. Hmmm not expecting much and still disappointed. Big tits, big ass, fine skin. How could you mess it up?? Actually you can o_O

Same day, same studio competitor Yua Mikami (SNIS-964) is also a boring all sex vid. Yua is no match for Rion with her face, body and skin condition, and both vids equally boring theme, it's a fair match-up. And result is, hands down, Yua is much more excellent masturbation companion.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Meanwhile her current release 963 FHD version dropped, and gingerly I gave it a try. Hmmm not expecting much and still disappointed. Big tits, big ass, fine skin. How could you mess it up?? Actually you can o_O

Same day, same studio competitor Yua Mikami (SNIS-964) is also a boring all sex vid. Yua is no match for Rion with her face, body and skin condition, and both vids equally boring theme, it's a fair match-up. And result is, hands down, Yua is much more excellent masturbation companion.

I don't like the theme in SNIS-964 (I always skip this theme among S1 girls). I will probably watch Rion's movie later. If you had this feeling, it's probably because Yua is more "genki" in her movies. Even if the theme is not interesting, she shows emotions and enthusiasm while Rion is "colder" on camera.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

Yua has emotion, Rion is already like the Current Hitomi, which is very little emotion. Like Yua isn't that good of a performer yet, but she tries while Rion is just there like she's been her whole career

Reactions: Kal-El

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I'd say it's worse. Rion works have already been boring and now she's going to work for what is perhaps the most boring studio.
hey hey hey Alice Japan, and Max-A would like a word with you on this!

But I sadly have lost all interest in her, I'll still check out her releases but she's no longer a must download, my curiosity for her lasted so long sadly

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I'd say it's worse. Rion works have already been boring and now she's going to work for what is perhaps the most boring studio.

Alice, Max-A, Maxing compete for that tittle too

Boring girl working for boring studio ... what a "perfect" combo :bonyok:

hey hey hey Alice Japan, and Max-A would like a word with you on this!

But I sadly have lost all interest in her, I'll still check out her releases but she's no longer a must download, my curiosity for her lasted so long sadly

+1

She has the same outfit in S1's recent tweet below. Could well possibly a joint production between S1 & Ebody. S1 had collaborated with Ideapacket for an Aoi Tsukasa video on latter's anniversary last year.

https://twitter.com/S1_No1_Style/status/889790538458595330

Yes, there is possible S1 loan her to Ebody

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Has any studio offered Rion money to do something interesting ?

I mean she still belongs to s1(besides this little E-Body loan thing) so nobody can offer her, and I don't see many that probaly would offer. Maybe Oppai or E-Body if she ever becomes free, which I doubt she would

Reactions: Supmop

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
despite the pessimism in this thread I do think that most studios would offer her-for the right price. Despite the fact that she isn't as popular as she once was and the extreme dislike of her in this thread, she's still a recognizable name in this industry to a level that few other currently active actresses are. If you look at some of the talent that are on other labels- both girls that only do a couple movies or less popular girls that have been around for awhile- it seems reasonable to think that other studios would WANT Rion, the question is, as paparoach indicated, if she's actually in the Free Agent market. She still has another S1 movie upcoming, so for now that seems unlikely, unless she's already done with them and they're just releasing the backlog.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
despite the pessimism in this thread I do think that most studios would offer her-for the right price. Despite the fact that she isn't as popular as she once was and the extreme dislike of her in this thread, she's still a recognizable name in this industry to a level that few other currently active actresses are. If you look at some of the talent that are on other labels- both girls that only do a couple movies or less popular girls that have been around for awhile- it seems reasonable to think that other studios would WANT Rion, the question is, as paparoach indicated, if she's actually in the Free Agent market. She still has another S1 movie upcoming, so for now that seems unlikely, unless she's already done with them and they're just releasing the backlog.

Few ?? If you mean slacker who are very lucky yes there are few :D