宇都宮しをん Shion Utsunomiya aka RION

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
its new to me that ranking/sales means exactly = "good content" or "good performance"..mana sakura is also popular and i recall once deleting the video because of underwhelming content...(besides: i dont know what "outstanding performance" yua mikami has? she is rather on the passive side...and i think her looks just "click" with some people..)snis939 which personally i "loved" so much..has to my surprise a rather "solid" rating on dmm..well to me its a mystery..but some people (clowns??...) seem to be "impressed" by that underwhelming stuff..

the fact that I found most of my favorite AV idols who I think great performers don't have high ranking

don't understand what special from Yua Mikami in AV too, beside her status as ex something

Yua doesn't only sell well because of her AKB background she has that Drive, and potential to be a star player in JAV, Rion has the potential but no drive to be that

I understand what you mean, but personally I don't see that drive yet in Yua Mikami

Last edited:
Reactions: thuleviolenta

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
"Who said sales ranking = good content?" perhaps not literally..but with the giant focus on sales/ranking with apparently yua mikamis "doing great" (?in the sales department)..and while Rion is not making it "to the tops" with not even doing "average performance" (?) it made at least "implicitely" this impression...but okaay if y´wanna focus so much on numbers/the sales/rankings then i have no ideja why rion isnt "that popular"..the same as why i have no ideja why yua mikami is THAT "great"...somebody mentioned AKB, that might be a reason..personally i have no "connection" to AKB so its a bit of a puzzle/mystery why they are that "great/attractive"...also it shouldnt be confused a "bad/dissapointing" video with the performance itself..personally i 95% delete/dislike videos because of (subjectively) badly shot/ruined content/themes..and hardly because of "bad performance" in itself...(i could give another sample for example julia´s PPD-561 i thought was dreadfull..)

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
Who said sales ranking = good content?

Indeed the market is dominated by otaku fanboys who dig many themes and tropes that I despises (like 939).

But the first thing for an idol to deal with is at least achieve a minimum level of profitability. Half year cumulative sales is a fair objective measure, I am sure both studio and agency is taking a serious look at it. Is 33 high enough to keep her S1 contract? I slightly doubt it. If S1 drops her, what's she going to do? I suspect she's unwilling to give the kind of performance that will improve her profitability, so it's unlikely she will find a new studio and transform herself (again).

That leaves only one other path that's available for someone who already retired and unretired once and dumped again due to poor sales: go to uncensored vids like Caribbean and Tokyo Hot. I would be extrmely happy if that happens, for as long as it lasts... because (sadly) the typical path is that she makes 2 uncensored vids and then disappear quietly.

There's even a worse case scenario, if uncensored studios are under oppression by government, perhaps they lack the big money to pay the astronomical fee for a top class (at least top tits) idol's uncensored debut. Then Rion might just say forget it and retire quietly.

Right now, it's not even a safe bet she will still be active by the end of 2017.
Kind of an off topic question: how much do they get paid for an uncensored movie in comparison to a censored one?
Of course that depending of how big the name of the actress is she'll get paid more.

I think Rion will move to another studio if S1 kicks her out then she'll do a couple of movies and retire once again. Maybe S1 is not giving her the right focus. She's great but I feel like she's not performing in the right kind series.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
uncensored (i forgott about this..): minako komukai who also did uncensored and afterwards still continue to do censored stuff for other studios...so why this does this mean "dead end street"?
anyways if those Rion sales are oh "soooo bad"...and she gets kicked out, then i wont cry about it that much..she has done a few solid vids ... and i doubt she would do the more "kinky and rough" stuff anyway....the "200th video" which is at the core (...more or less...) "the same"..personally i dont need...
edit: yui hatano is another good censored/uncensored crossover sample

Last edited:

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
uncensored (i forgott about this..): minako komukai who also did uncensored and afterwards still continue to do censored stuff for other studios...so why this does this mean "dead end street"?
anyways if those Rion sales are oh "soooo bad"...and she gets kicked out, then i wont cry about it that much..she has done a few solid vids ... and i doubt she would do the more "kinky and rough" stuff anyway....the "200th video" which is at the core (...more or less...) "the same"..personally i dont need...

Minako though had just got out of jail and for those first few months out uncensored was all she could get, and Yui Hatano had established herself as a star in the industry before doing uncensored

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I like her, she has a sexy body, nice butt/boobs, a pretty face, charming personnality on camera.

Actually Yua has a better face for j-pop than other things. What I mean is, her face is really so so, when the camera do a close up, e.g. in the youtube vid you posted. And for JAV, Yua's face is nowhere near top 5, by either my standard or some kind of community standard. Her face reminds me of Ayaka Tomoda, looks like a MILF rather than young hottie. For j-pop it's fine, especially in a group. The camera is mostly zoomed out to watch the group and/or the dance moves. Her face has a good general shape and big (un-Japanese) eyes, so with skillful make-up her face is perfect for j-pop group.

Her tits are nice, but nothing special in 2017. It seems nowadays 3 out of 4 debutantes have amazing awesome big tits. Yua's are... meh... just nice.

Rest of her figures are also very nice, but again not that outstanding in 2017.

And now we have really quite enough data points, J-pop (AKB or others) or other celeb credentials are good for 1, at the most 2 (TWO) free passes. I.e. guaranteed good sales for a vid. After 2 releases, more than half of the celeb-turn-AV-sensation disappeared and forgotten. Only a few sustained 6 months, and only very few achieved anything close to a career in AV.

So I'd argue Shoko and Yua's mere survival (not to mention excellent sales) is much much more than banking on ex-celeb status.

In Yua's case, let's be fair, her sucess is totally disproportional to her physical assets, face and figure. There are so many younger, hotter and bustier competitors.

Yua is very smart on self-promotion. Her weapons are pure and simple: image-engineering and fan-service. she's great at pretending to be an idol, despite, obviously her J-pop talent is mediocre. And she works very hard giving what fans want on the vids and off-the-vids, great fan interactions.

She won the DMM award by doing what other candidates can't or won't do: self-promotion and mobilizing votes (you can say stuffing the ballot box). The award was almost tailor-made for her. The vid that darksider59 posted is a textbook case of self-promotion. Someone like me find the vid itself to be very boring, except I forced myself to watch it because I want to know more about her and what tickles the AV fandom. As I understand it, it's a simulated date. An otaku fan boy watch this interminable vid instead of going out and ask a real girl for real date. (yeah I'm ready to break into fan-loathing mode again) Yua did a great job making this vid for them. It's the kind of things many AV idols lack the "talent" or energy to do. ESPECIALLY RION.

Even through it's a highly produced PR vid, there's a lot of Yua's personality (or persona??? it may be very blurred distinction for Yua) At 7:00 mark of that video, a leisurely paddle boat (which almost always means the BF, in this case the fantasizing-fan being played by the behind-the-camera-cameraman, doing 200% of the paddling while the GF enjoys the scenery and complain the sun is too much) turned into a high speed chase just because a boat nearby had a crazy couple in it paddling rather hard. The competitive instinct in Yua fired up, completely irrational, there's no point to the race, the other boat didn't challenge or dis or even notice Yua's boat. But Yua made it a race, a race that the other boat didn't even know about, and she paddled much harder than most typical GF. Of course she lost, but that irrational-can't-lose-even-if-it's-not-a-race beast is in her. She's like a little dog that can't stop chasing the fire truck, that moves me.

Then if you go over the whole 17 minutes of it, there's a lot of want-to-win moments in this otherwise highly otaku vid. There's the spirited run up a long steep slope (I dare say 90% of her fans can't match her speed and stamina) the downing of a very hot spicy lunch, the baseball pitching game, the hand-eye coordination game, the karaoke game. She aren't great or very good at some of these things, bur she seeks challenges and give more effort than most AV idols and AV fans.

So yeah, on one hand, a simulated dating vid is still boring as hell. But put all these moments together, I get the picture Yua may lack any serious talent (to make it big in AKB or J-pop) and top class beauty. But she's very competitive and wants to win, even when the winning is totally pointless and irrational (e.g. the hot curry, the paddle boat race). So fucking yeah, I get a huge erection for this chick.

Remember when she started with Muteki and even after transferring to S1, I was hugely skeptical of this girl. Seems she was a naughty trouble-maker, an untalented failure and a cheater. She looked like she was a short-sighted, prima dona wannabe, but lacking the discipline and talent and beauty to get what she wanted. I was waiting for her to crash and burn and ended up a tragic story.

But her steady release of high quality S1 vids, despite being rather conservative and boring as S1 always is. She changed my heart and mind. She works hard, she wants to win. True a lot of things she does is to cater to the kind of fans I loath, but while I don't enjoy a lot of things she does, I totally respect she makes herself a winner. As far as I can remember, she's the first celeb-to-AV superstar, she did and continue to do what I wish someone would do but seemed never to happen: she made a perfect unbroken bridge between celeb and AV. She didn't just cut off her celeb past become a success in AV, that would be impressive but not enough for me. She maintains and actually grew her celebrity while being in AV. To me, she is (or will be) the Bob Dylan of AV.

Even a crazy idea come to me now, thinking back to her trouble days in AKB, perhaps it wasn't a matter of her being troublesome but the problem is that AKB isn't a good place for individuality seeking success.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Kind of an off topic question: how much do they get paid for an uncensored movie in comparison to a censored one?
Yeah rather OT. But I feel like sharing my latest impression on the uncensored industry.

Uncensored is a much smaller market supporting fewer and small companies (studios), so they are very sensitive to cost and profits. If certain vids will sale well, they offer a lot of money to the idol. But most uncensored vids only make small amount of money, so there is a huge gap. Like, I'm pulling random numbers out of my ass: 90+ % of uncensored vids don't make a lot of profit, so the idols get paid, in my mind, just about the same as a prostitute could earn for a day of work.
But when a big name (including most censored AV idols) making an uncensored debut will earn a huge sales, so the studios pay a lot, at least 1 million yens, I'd think typical is 10 times more than a typical censored AV for that idol. But the debut effect is very short lived. If a "big name" continue to make uncensored vids, her fees will drop quickly to a "normal" standard.

So is uncensored debut the killer of one's career? That question seems very confusing. Many many idols, when they do uncensored, their career ends within months. And then you also see exceptions like Minako, Yui Hatano and Ai Uehara. My reading is this: uncensored doesn't kill a career, contrary to common belief in and out of industry. But uncensored has a very poor reputation with both the fans, the industry and especially with the idols. I don't know if its the "illegal" tag or there's some kind or morality/modesty calculation that says showing the world your vagina is the final red line of indecency. Anyway most AV idols think of uncensored vids the same way a Catholic girl think of losing virginity. It's a huge one-time giving up something or losing something. Mostly what happens is that an idol's censored career is winding down, she's getting fewer jobs and lower offers and the end is on the wall, so uncensored is one final cash-grep and I'd be out of this whole sex industry deal. So... what I mean, it's all just psychology in the performer's mind. I can do it, but once everyone has seen my vagina I have no more dignity to face everyone and I can't continue to perform.

But in reality, that's no the case. Uncensored doesn't kill or even hurt anyone's career. Many girls continue a career in uncensored. I imagine it's a steady job, pay is decent but not great. And probably there's a lot of part-timer crossing to and from soapland etc. It's also quite possible to cross to and from censored and uncensored. Most of them don't cross back not because anyone already showed her vagina can't come back to censored. It's because most of them only choose to go to uncensored after their career in censored vid is pretty much burned up, or they themselves already made determination to quit sex industry. If someone choose to do uncensored while she still has a good career, e.g. Yui Hatano and Ai Uehara, there's no negative effects on their normal censored AV career.

I'm mildly amused to notice Yui Hatano is still ranked no. 4 on that DMM half-year cumulative sales ranking.

Reactions: Llulian

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Actually Yua has a better face for j-pop than other things. What I mean is, her face is really so so, when the camera do a close up, e.g. in the youtube vid you posted. And for JAV, Yua's face is nowhere near top 5, by either my standard or some kind of community standard. Her face reminds me of Ayaka Tomoda, looks like a MILF rather than young hottie. For j-pop it's fine, especially in a group. The camera is mostly zoomed out to watch the group and/or the dance moves. Her face has a good general shape and big (un-Japanese) eyes, so with skillful make-up her face is perfect for j-pop group.

Her tits are nice, but nothing special in 2017. It seems nowadays 3 out of 4 debutantes have amazing awesome big tits. Yua's are... meh... just nice.

Rest of her figures are also very nice, but again not that outstanding in 2017.

And now we have really quite enough data points, J-pop (AKB or others) or other celeb credentials are good for 1, at the most 2 (TWO) free passes. I.e. guaranteed good sales for a vid. After 2 releases, more than half of the celeb-turn-AV-sensation disappeared and forgotten. Only a few sustained 6 months, and only very few achieved anything close to a career in AV.

So I'd argue Shoko and Yua's mere survival (not to mention excellent sales) is much much more than banking on ex-celeb status.

In Yua's case, let's be fair, her sucess is totally disproportional to her physical assets, face and figure. There are so many younger, hotter and bustier competitors.

Yua is very smart on self-promotion. Her weapons are pure and simple: image-engineering and fan-service. she's great at pretending to be an idol, despite, obviously her J-pop talent is mediocre. And she works very hard giving what fans want on the vids and off-the-vids, great fan interactions.

She won the DMM award by doing what other candidates can't or won't do: self-promotion and mobilizing votes (you can say stuffing the ballot box). The award was almost tailor-made for her. The vid that darksider59 posted is a textbook case of self-promotion. Someone like me find the vid itself to be very boring, except I forced myself to watch it because I want to know more about her and what tickles the AV fandom. As I understand it, it's a simulated date. An otaku fan boy watch this interminable vid instead of going out and ask a real girl for real date. (yeah I'm ready to break into fan-loathing mode again) Yua did a great job making this vid for them. It's the kind of things many AV idols lack the "talent" or energy to do. ESPECIALLY RION.

Even through it's a highly produced PR vid, there's a lot of Yua's personality (or persona??? it may be very blurred distinction for Yua) At 7:00 mark of that video, a leisurely paddle boat (which almost always means the BF, in this case the fantasizing-fan being played by the behind-the-camera-cameraman, doing 200% of the paddling while the GF enjoys the scenery and complain the sun is too much) turned into a high speed chase just because a boat nearby had a crazy couple in it paddling rather hard. The competitive instinct in Yua fired up, completely irrational, there's no point to the race, the other boat didn't challenge or dis or even notice Yua's boat. But Yua made it a race, a race that the other boat didn't even know about, and she paddled much harder than most typical GF. Of course she lost, but that irrational-can't-lose-even-if-it's-not-a-race beast is in her. She's like a little dog that can't stop chasing the fire truck, that moves me.

Then if you go over the whole 17 minutes of it, there's a lot of want-to-win moments in this otherwise highly otaku vid. There's the spirited run up a long steep slope (I dare say 90% of her fans can't match her speed and stamina) the downing of a very hot spicy lunch, the baseball pitching game, the hand-eye coordination game, the karaoke game. She aren't great or very good at some of these things, bur she seeks challenges and give more effort than most AV idols and AV fans.

So yeah, on one hand, a simulated dating vid is still boring as hell. But put all these moments together, I get the picture Yua may lack any serious talent (to make it big in AKB or J-pop) and top class beauty. But she's very competitive and wants to win, even when the winning is totally pointless and irrational (e.g. the hot curry, the paddle boat race). So fucking yeah, I get a huge erection for this chick.

Remember when she started with Muteki and even after transferring to S1, I was hugely skeptical of this girl. Seems she was a naughty trouble-maker, an untalented failure and a cheater. She looked like she was a short-sighted, prima dona wannabe, but lacking the discipline and talent and beauty to get what she wanted. I was waiting for her to crash and burn and ended up a tragic story.

But her steady release of high quality S1 vids, despite being rather conservative and boring as S1 always is. She changed my heart and mind. She works hard, she wants to win. True a lot of things she does is to cater to the kind of fans I loath, but while I don't enjoy a lot of things she does, I totally respect she makes herself a winner. As far as I can remember, she's the first celeb-to-AV superstar, she did and continue to do what I wish someone would do but seemed never to happen: she made a perfect unbroken bridge between celeb and AV. She didn't just cut off her celeb past become a success in AV, that would be impressive but not enough for me. She maintains and actually grew her celebrity while being in AV. To me, she is (or will be) the Bob Dylan of AV.

Even a crazy idea come to me now, thinking back to her trouble days in AKB, perhaps it wasn't a matter of her being troublesome but the problem is that AKB isn't a good place for individuality seeking success.

Attractiveness is subjective. Even on the youtube video, yes you can see she has makeup but her face shape is really fine. There are less good looking girls in the top 10 like Asahi Mizuno (I don't find her attractive at all), Yu Hatano has a very average face (not to mention that now her body isn't toned).

screenshot.jpg
(she was speaking at the same time but it's the closest shot I found lol).

It's true that her face is kinda similar to Ayaka Tomoda's. I still find Yua more beautiful. To me, Yua looks like a 20's girl, and does her age. Many asian girls can be mistaken as underaged at her age but not her.
I don't think her success is disproportional to her physical assets. You mentionned her boobs, yes, they aren't outstanding for sure, they are medium. Medium boobs with her well toned body, it's a win-win combo.

Yua knows how to do self-promotion, yes. She works hard to appeal fans and it's a good thing, it means that she doesn't rest on its laurels, even if she's one of the best selling actresses. The youtube video is a POV to immerse the fans. It's JUST a video where she pretends to be your girlfriend. It's similar to what AKB girls do or any other idols (gravure idols too). A fan with a brain will understand that it's just the way she likes to interact and shows to her fans and that she isn't HIS girlfriend. When I watch the video, I'm like "it seems fun to spend time with her" and that's about it. I know she isn't and will never be my girlfriend. I agree 100% to the fact that Rion really should make those type of videos. She has this "relax, calm" aura to make good dating videos.

Yoy say she is mediocre at being an idol. Her dance skills are fine for AKB standards (I enjoyed her youtube Kpop covers). For singing, I can't comment, I really have no idea how good/bad she was in AKB, but 90% of the girls there aren't good singers neither (that's why they disappear when they graduate). But as Jpop idols mostly do playback, it's not a big deal.

Reactions: ding73ding

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

only super vanilla guys that can think she has done few solid vids

Minako Komukai is a different type, she just another AV idol, she can come and go between uncenssored & censsored

and Yui Hatano also different type, she is closer to Ai Uehara, she willing to do almost anything in AV, while Rion you should know ...

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
only super vanilla guys that can think she has done few solid vids

Minako Komukai is a different type, she just another AV idol, she can come and go between uncenssored & censsored

and Yui Hatano also different type, she is closer to Ai Uehara, she willing to do almost anything in AV, while Rion you should know ...
if you think her videos are so "vanilla"---feel free to not watch them...i never claimed she is a "second" elly akira who is doing "anything" ....or the great ema kisaki(for example)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
if you think her videos are so "vanilla"---feel free to not watch them...i never claimed she is a "second" elly akira who is doing "anything" ....or the great ema kisaki(for example)

sure, I'll watch whatever vids I feel interesting to watch ;)

I never wrote you claimed she is a second to elly akira or ema kisaki :D

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I really have no idea how good/bad she was in AKB, but 90% of the girls there aren't good singers neither (that's why they disappear when they graduate). But as Jpop idols mostly do playback, it's not a big deal.
I think you are right about AKB, its focus isn't on music or talent. It's a "common people" brand name. So that's a low standard to start with, or put another way, mostly it's a short term job for a girl, not a platform to launch a successful career.

And then according to Wikipedia, her time in AKB was rather slow and unimpressive (you can try Google-translate the page same as I did). That's why I concluded she lacks J-pop talent.

But precisely my point is that, for the most part, I am pretty superficial (but demanding) on JAV. A great body (TITS) is usually good enough. So Rion, I was a huge fan... I guess I still am a fan of Rion... But I also like hard working determined career girl, something so sexy about. Not just a easy slut with loose morals, but a girl who use her body to fuck and suck to fame and fortune. Not enough to just have a easy income, and eat and shopping her life away (it's very tempting) but fighting and competing.

So mostly I care about superficial physical asset, but when I pick my top favs, I think I care about the girl's altitude to her work, like Julia, sure great tits, but ugly nose, 30 years old already (!!) but really care about the AV she makes. Aimi Yoshikawa, too bad, for whatever reason not achieve commercial success, but she is still working hard (lots of vids if you know how to find her) because she loves money. Ayumi Shinoda, her face reminds me of an aunt so frankly she's an erection killer, but I am still her fan because she worked very hard. And perhaps a new addition. Nana Fukuda, physically she has tons of flaws (mainly FAT), but her new vid suggest maybe she will do great things.

So Yua Mikami... I am putting her in a different category. I think she's the AV star of this age. I think 10 years from people will still be talking about her, like Sora Aoi is still being talked about nowadays. (just so I don't forget, I'm pretty positive about Shoko Takahashi too, but I want follow her for a few more vids before deciding)

Reactions: darksider59

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I think you are right about AKB, its focus isn't on music or talent. It's a "common people" brand name. So that's a low standard to start with, or put another way, mostly it's a short term job for a girl, not a platform to launch a successful career.

And then according to Wikipedia, her time in AKB was rather slow and unimpressive (you can try Google-translate the page same as I did). That's why I concluded she lacks J-pop talent.

But precisely my point is that, for the most part, I am pretty superficial (but demanding) on JAV. A great body (TITS) is usually good enough. So Rion, I was a huge fan... I guess I still am a fan of Rion... But I also like hard working determined career girl, something so sexy about. Not just a easy slut with loose morals, but a girl who use her body to fuck and suck to fame and fortune. Not enough to just have a easy income, and eat and shopping her life away (it's very tempting) but fighting and competing.

So mostly I care about superficial physical asset, but when I pick my top favs, I think I care about the girl's altitude to her work, like Julia, sure great tits, but ugly nose, 30 years old already (!!) but really care about the AV she makes. Aimi Yoshikawa, too bad, for whatever reason not achieve commercial success, but she is still working hard (lots of vids if you know how to find her) because she loves money. Ayumi Shinoda, her face reminds me of an aunt so frankly she's an erection killer, but I am still her fan because she worked very hard. And perhaps a new addition. Nana Fukuda, physically she has tons of flaws (mainly FAT), but her new vid suggest maybe she will do great things.

So Yua Mikami... I am putting her in a different category. I think she's the AV star of this age. I think 10 years from people will still be talking about her, like Sora Aoi is still being talked about nowadays. (just so I don't forget, I'm pretty positive about Shoko Takahashi too, but I want follow her for a few more vids before deciding)

Yeah, I don't think AKB is a way to lanch a successful career. I'm not a AKB specialist but I don't think any girl from the group became a star after. Even Yuko Oshima, who was really popular, doesn't do anything special now. Another one became a stewardess.

Yua stayed 5 years in AKB but she never ranked in the Senbatsu Election. Fans vote for their favorite idols, and the, the girls are grouped: Senbatsu (#1~#16), Undergirls (#17~#32), Next Girls (#33~48), Future Girls (#49~#64) and Upcoming Girls (#65~#80). Each of these five groups releases their own song and MV for the following single. So yep, she was way behind everyone else, really random.

I understand what you mean. I also like when the girl tries her best to please her fans with her movies. Maybe that's because I'm more into vanilla stuff that I'm satisfied more easily ? Still positive energy, smile, skills are important. A girl who looks like she's forced to suck a dick is a turn off.

With the girls you named, it reveals something I've noticed about girls with big boobs : there is often something that block me to watch them. Julia is a hard worker, in the business for a long time already and release movies in a very steady way. Aimi Yoshikawa never attracted me so I can't say much about her. I watched Ayumi Shinoda for couple of months but I stopped. She did few anal movies that weren't r*** like most of anal movies, so it was a good point. I had Nana Fukada bookmarked for a checking but for what she released until now, it's typical E-body so not very appealing. And yeah, too fat for me.

Like I said, it's hard to find a good actress with big boobs (that's why I miss Momoka Nishina, Rio Hamasaki, ...) but I recently found Mitake Suzu and this week Shoko Takahashi. Both are girls I saw previously but I never bothered to watch anything (prejudice I guess). Now, I like them a lot and I'm happy to have them among the few big boobs girls of my collection.

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
Yeah, I don't think AKB is a way to lanch a successful career. I'm not a AKB specialist but I don't think any girl from the group became a star after. Even Yuko Oshima, who was really popular, doesn't do anything special now. Another one became a stewardess.

Yua stayed 5 years in AKB but she never ranked in the Senbatsu Election. Fans vote for their favorite idols, and the, the girls are grouped: Senbatsu (#1~#16), Undergirls (#17~#32), Next Girls (#33~48), Future Girls (#49~#64) and Upcoming Girls (#65~#80). Each of these five groups releases their own song and MV for the following single. So yep, she was way behind everyone else, really random.

I understand what you mean. I also like when the girl tries her best to please her fans with her movies. Maybe that's because I'm more into vanilla stuff that I'm satisfied more easily ? Still positive energy, smile, skills are important. A girl who looks like she's forced to suck a dick is a turn off.

With the girls you named, it reveals something I've noticed about girls with big boobs : there is often something that block me to watch them. Julia is a hard worker, in the business for a long time already and release movies in a very steady way. Aimi Yoshikawa never attracted me so I can't say much about her. I watched Ayumi Shinoda for couple of months but I stopped. She did few anal movies that weren't r*** like most of anal movies, so it was a good point. I had Nana Fukada bookmarked for a checking but for what she released until now, it's typical E-body so not very appealing. And yeah, too fat for me.

Like I said, it's hard to find a good actress with big boobs (that's why I miss Momoka Nishina, Rio Hamasaki, ...) but I recently found Mitake Suzu and this week Shoko Takahashi. Both are girls I saw previously but I never bothered to watch anything (prejudice I guess). Now, I like them a lot and I'm happy to have them among the few big boobs girls of my collection.
Matsushima Saeko is a really good actress and although she has plastic breasts they're great, not to mention her hole body. She's currently working for Attackers so there are good story lines.
ADN-110
5ray_b.jpg

RBD-805
5pna_b.jpg

I also think Anri Okita had a couple of great movies where she showed off her acting skills, like these:

WANZ-225 Young Married Teacher Gets Taken Home by Student: 3 Days Of Torture And r*** To Turn This Beautiful
4ewv_b.jpg

MIDE-307 奴隷人妻オークション 沖田杏梨
5bnn_b.jpg

MIDE-284 猿轡レ×プ調教 特別版 沖田杏梨
56r5_b.jpg

Damn she was a great performer.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Matsushima Saeko is a really good actress and although she has plastic breasts they're great, not to mention her hole body. She's currently working for Attackers so there are good story lines.
ADN-110
5ray_b.jpg

RBD-805
5pna_b.jpg

I also think Anri Okita had a couple of great movies where she showed off her acting skills, like these:

WANZ-225 Young Married Teacher Gets Taken Home by Student: 3 Days Of Torture And r*** To Turn This Beautiful
4ewv_b.jpg

MIDE-307 奴隷人妻オークション 沖田杏梨
5bnn_b.jpg

MIDE-284 猿轡レ×プ調教 特別版 沖田杏梨
56r5_b.jpg

Damn she was a great performer.

I try to find natural actresses as much as possible (that's why I spend a long time reading a comment on Shouko lol). I think I saw Saeko before, her face looks familiar to me (probably saw her on movies covers while browsing R18).
I saw few movies of Anri when I saw a newbie in JAV but I found out she has a large ass and I don't really like that (hers isn't like Kardashian's but still big and not really as round as you would think).

And now I already have enough active actresses with big tits to watch with Suzu and Shouko (with Rion of course):

404f98f6a0c716edbfe05fab4225cd13.jpg bc0f365c3ac911b92f8a8e0e243d49e00c1ee055.jpg

There is a newcomer, smaller (148cm I think), who has nice racks Momo Sakura.

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
I try to find natural actresses as much as possible (that's why I spend a long time reading a comment on Shouko lol). I think I saw Saeko before, her face looks familiar to me (probably saw her on movies covers while browsing R18).
I saw few movies of Anri when I saw a newbie in JAV but I found out she has a large ass and I don't really like that (hers isn't like Kardashian's but still big and not really as round as you would think).

And now I already have enough active actresses with big tits to watch with Suzu and Shouko (with Rion of course):

View attachment 1061738 View attachment 1061739

There is a newcomer, smaller (148cm I think), who has nice racks Momo Sakura.
Damn she had a large ass, lol

Momo Sakura is adorable. She was a gravure idol before getting into the AV indutry. Good thing she looks like enjoying a lot her new job. Anna Morikawa (her face is kind of particular), Ayami Shunka, Arisa Fuji and Narumi Koeda are good too.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Damn she had a large ass, lol

I went as far as downloading a IV movie from her to pause at the moment when enters the onsen. I did that because I had hard time finding pics or angles in her movies where you can clearly see her ass. It was the same with Tsuna Kimura.

Momo Sakura is adorable. She was a gravure idol before getting into the AV indutry. Good thing she looks like enjoying a lot her new job. Anna Morikawa (her face is kind of particular), Ayami Shunka, Arisa Fuji and Narumi Koeda are good too.

I read Half of an interview of Momo and yeah, she's the kind of girls I could date (personnality, ...). Ayami Shunka used to be really cute but I suspect she did something to her face (or maybe it's just make up). So I switch to Airi Suzumura (also a Prestige girl). I didn't kno Arisa Fuji, she's beautiful indeed. I have already Narumi Koeda bookmarked for couple of weeks but I didn't see any movie of her yet as I'm catching up with some other actresses that releases several movies per month.Narumi is adorable.

thuleviolenta

Apr 5, 2008
i thought i am the "only one" who likes Matsushima Saeko (i thought she is kinda "overlooked" or "not popular"..) she has that certain something...and nice body..alltough i am not to crazy with the "attackers" content...(these"stories" ..)i hope she switches to something else..