Sharing The Lesbian Love

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I have some idle bandwidth for a bit so I thought I'd share. Check the attached text or spreadsheet for the list. (I recommend Ctrl+F to find titles.) It's not completely up-to-date though. If it's been uploaded before, I might have it, so try asking. I'll update the list every couple of months.

Spreadsheet List

PLEASE READ: Before making requests, please do a thorough search online. Search this forum by post, not thread, then do a Google search. And then I recommend searching General Files. I'm happy to re-upload dead links but don't request vids if there are working links.

All right, happy searching! :whistle:

* Updated 5/1/14

Attachments

• savajex-rezulist.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 4,417
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 27, 2008
Thanks for the offer :yahoo:

Are the "Deep Kiss" movies on your list? I've never seen a DVD code associated with this series, just "Deep Kiss 1" etc. I'm looking for numbers 7 and 11, but have to admit to not having done much searching for existing links.

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
Nope, only have Deep Kiss 10. I don't see the Deep Kiss series on the web much. And I've never seen a code either. Good luck!

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
Hey savajex, are you able to reupload DVDES-296? :please: It is nowhere to be found anymore, and the depositfiles-links , you posted in the thread of heaven are unfortunately down.

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
LADY-089

Hey savajex,
here I am again, requesting your help... .
Can you please upload LADY-089?
Extmatrix-links which are still working, require unfortunately a premium account.
I even asked the original uploader of those links, but he redirected me to
http://javakiba.org where I should pay for the re-upload. :exhausted:

vaampy

レズ(Rezu)-JAV Collector
Jul 28, 2009
CWM-112

Hey savajex, somehow it becomes awkward to even ask you, since you are always answering my selfish requests,....
but then my collecting mania overtakes me, and I can't stop to ask:
Are you able to upload CWM-112? It is nowhere to be found and it seems like a really nice add to my collection.:perfectplan:

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
hey savajex do you have YAG 026..if u have can you reupload the video..thanks

Attachments

• 436yag026pl.jpg
    436yag026pl.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 231

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I do but it's 2 GB. As you know, I don't upload files >1 GB to Zippyshare. Your host options are Ryushare, Bitshare, Freakshare, and MegaUpload. Let me know which'll work.

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
errr..how about megauload too.. well i dont know which is the best download site cause i have an slow internet connection these couple of days..

odonkor

Jul 9, 2013
thanks for uloading YAG 026...by the way can you change the reuploading dvdes 653 to dvdes 631....i think megaupload is fine thanks

savajex

pretty girl lover
Aug 11, 2012
I am not re-upping DVDES-631 for you AGAIN. Which I did especially for you here: http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=98150&p=2425924&viewfull=1#post2425924

It is not my problem anymore if you failed to download it then. Also, the DVDES-374 Zippyshare files I re-upped specifically for you will expire in 10 days since you still haven't downloaded them. I advise you get them before then.

I won't be taking anymore of your requests.

waltdisney

Jun 27, 2013
hello savajex :x are you still taking requests to reupload? i'm trying to find aukg-071 everywhere on english and chinese websites but to no avail :/

waltdisney

Jun 27, 2013
WTH?

Walt Disney??? :shock2:

I'm expecting some good Disney films with a strong lesbian protagonist then. Or a GREAT lesbian villain, as your tastes seem to lie...

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=98150&p=2599917&viewfull=1#post2599917

jesus. reading this post at midnight and half asleep scared me to death. your "WTH?" made me thought that i was making a totally absurd request until i got to the end of the message... :inlove: thank you very much!

and about that disney film... you will see it very soon :aha: