Lesbian "freeuse"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tzannatou

Jul 29, 2021
I searched but couldn't find a similar thread that existed. I'm sorry if it is already here and I couldn't find it.

I'm looking for videos or scenes of lesbian "freeuse". There's dozens of straight videos like this, where the guys just approach and use any women they want, while the women continue doing whatever it is they're doing, sort of "ignoring" them. I haven't found any lesbian videos like this, and I'm not sure they even exist, so any recommendations are appreciated.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
bban-333 has a similar scene where one girl gets attacked with a chloroform rag, and is then sorta free use while fainted

tzannatou

Jul 29, 2021
bban-333 has a similar scene where one girl gets attacked with a chloroform rag, and is then sorta free use while fainted
Thanks, but I was looking for videos where the women are awake and following their daily routine while being used and kind of just "ignoring" it, like most free use straight videos are.

Burdeos

Jul 17, 2021
Thanks, but I was looking for videos where the women are awake and following their daily routine while being used and kind of just "ignoring" it, like most free use straight videos are.
I don't think what you are looking for exists. I've been watching lesbian exclusively for the last couple of years, and I don't remember seeing anything similar.
I think studios ain't trying this because lesbian is often focused on a more mutual, romantic action which includes a lot of kissing. Making one of the actresses inactive would limit the scene to mostly one way fingering and dildo fucking, which would lead to losing a lot of the charm that makes lesbian interesting in comparison to regular jav.
But that's just my two cents on the matter, in an year from now this might be the new fad, who knows.

Reactions: intrepid8

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I tried looking over some of my collected material from the past 15+ years and couldn't find anything. Thought that Nagae Style might have been a candidate but no dice. I feel like your best bet might be in the OL space and studios that might do something in that realm could be Hunter, Natural High, Attackers, maybe Celebrity Friends or even Deep's. Good luck on the quest.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
The closest thing I can find is in some of the Takara Visual titles with MESS id. There's oftentimes some action under a kitchen table while the wife is trying to engage with the husband. MESS-024 has a good example.

Maika is gorgeous and amazing here as always.

18mess024pl.jpg
ne4mm_l_7.jpgne4mm_l_8.jpg
mess-024a-gif.2946576

mess-024b-gif.2946577

Last edited:
Reactions: rezuman666

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
This was just released and has some under the table action and a sequence where the host tries to clean up dishes while being eaten under her skirt.

NHDTB-709.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
OP lasted two days, but in the event that someone's looking for titles of this type...

SVDVD-242 might be the truest to the original proposition.

SVDVD-242.jpg
SVDVD-242.gif

Reactions: rezuman666

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
OP lasted two days, but in the event that someone's looking for titles of this type...

SVDVD-242 might be the truest to the original proposition.

I love free use, so keep them coming if you find more, I appreciate it!

It's a shame how rare it is. I only know of a few time-stop movies, but one could argue that that's a separate thing from free use:

VANDR-098
VRTM-065
VSPDS-603
VSPDS-627
RCT-917

Reactions: intrepid8