Sharing my Minami Aizawa's Movie Trailers

klako

Mar 9, 2013
They are all really good and should be watched with subtitles without skipping.
Which of Minami movie has the best subtitle quality?
I usually don't mind bad machine translated subtitle. Better than nothing and still help me understand story.
But I never actually watch whole JAV without skipping. Might try if the quality of subtitle is good.
Please recommend one.

Reactions: VideoMeister

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
Which of Minami movie has the best subtitle quality?
I usually don't mind bad machine translated subtitle. Better than nothing and still help me understand story.
But I never actually watch whole JAV without skipping. Might try if the quality of subtitle is good.
Please recommend one.
Story wise, I believe nothing beats her legendary IPX-666. This is the best movie thus far to watch without skipping as it is both entertaining in and out of sex scenes. You can get the subtitle here. https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/273/IPX-666.html

Watch Minami and Yuta clicked with one another is a very interesting and fun experience. Minami starts out as a usual cold office colleague, turns into a naughty and playful girl after a few drinks, then she became a sweet yet playful girl after Yuta was attracted to her and the final love-giving moment when she finds Yuta equally attractive. Do not skip any scenes as they are both fun and entertaining to watch, even within their sex scenes!
This is thus far the BEST JAV in my opinion.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Sadly, this will probably be the last. Minami Aizawa retired from the AV scene in 2nd June 2023, announced in Taipei Airport. It's truly a shocking and sad day.
Sorry for the late reply............sad......but it had to happen one day, I have alot of stars who have retired now as well............

Any other stars you like beside Minami?

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
Sorry for the late reply............sad......but it had to happen one day, I have alot of stars who have retired now as well............

Any other stars you like beside Minami?
No. Minami Aizawa is a gem. Her movies' quality are so high now none can reach. He best AV works are IPX-998, IPX-889 and IPX-666. As an art piece, IPX-697 is a masterpiece!
I am now working on some enhancements on my of my old trailer works. IPX-714 is the next\.

Reactions: mei2 and djlandd01