Any news for Minami Aizawa?

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
So i tried to ask in thread JAV-gossips, but there is no one responding it, I also tried to check to her twitter, her twitter account is still very active, but seems the twitter account is handled by her manager or her agent, and since i can't speak japanese, so i have to copy line by line to google translate to try looking for any news regarding there is no new video from her in March 2019, from her twitter the one news that i can get is her agent seems diagnosed with leukemia, but seems his is on recovery, so, for you guys, i really need your help, do you guys knows what actually happen to Minami Aizawa? since i think her profile is already taken down from ideapocket's website, is she moving to another studio? please don't move to attacker, she still very attractive to move to a studio that focus only to r*** story. Thank you

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Really, how do you know about that ? if that's correct, thanks God, and Thanks sturmtruppen :)

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
as a thread starter, i think i need to update this thread, so based on her twitter, seems like Miya-chan will release a new video under honnaka studio, seems like she is going freelancer, so expect to have more than 1 video if Aizawa Minami in 1 month, one interesting fact is, idea pocket twitter still retweeting Aizawa Minami's tweet, i'm still hoping from someone who understands japanese better to confirm whether the news is correct or not. thank you

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
ah, thank you for the correction, do you know when will she come back? thank you

pukimai

Jan 11, 2013
Now I think Aizawa Minami is really retiring, her latest video is her best compliation video in 2018, is very small chance she get 2 months without any video release, the only small hope is her professional twitter video is still on, and actively posting, damn so sad T_T